Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 Posts today - in this order - Scroll Down for Digital Delights Sneak Peaks, and Flutter By Wednesday, also for Fundraiser Prizes I am giving away!!!

Hi All,
.......
I am a busy Stampin Beaver today!!!! I have 3 Stamping posts today so make sure to scroll down to see the Digital Delights Sneak Peaks the release for "The American Collection" and my Flutter By Wednesday Post along with information on how to earn a $20 plus prize for joining in on our Fundraiser for Make a Wish Foundation in Ethan Weimans name!!!
.......
Post #1 on top - New Release Sneak Peak and Digital Delights Sketches Premier Card
.......
Post #2 in middle - My Flutter By Wednesday Post - With Fundraiser info and images!!
.......
Post #3 at bottom - More Sneak Peaks for the release today from Digital Delights (this is also my Twinkling Tuesday Post from yesterday I had to take down until today because of DT reasons.)
.......
#4 - Below that are the two posts explaining all about the Fundraiser and Prizes I am giving away if you can participate in the Fundraiser and spread the word for Make a Wish!!!! That post has all the links you need to get to everything!!!!
.......
Have a Wonderful Wednesday Everyone!!!!
.......
Heather

1 comment:

emje almedine said...

hi,..
adorable stamp,.
thanks for sharing,..

can i ask u some question,..??

how to make blog to be 3 coloums like you,..
thanks be4 to the answer,..^^