Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Twinkling Tuesdays - Thank You and a Gorjuss Sketch

Twinkling Thank You
.......
from a Gorjuss Girl
Good Morning Everyone!!!,
.......
Well I have not had time to edit Willow's Cute Pre-School Graduation pictures yet so I will have to add those another day along with the fun stories, but Today is Twinkling Tuesday Time Yea!!!!
.......
That means a great Sketch from a talented Young'in. Madelynn was busy this week so we had the pleasure of doing a great sketch from her little brother 7 year old Jack.
.......
Jack drew us this great sketch below and when I saw it I knew it would go great as the Add on Thank You card for my Teacher Appreciation Gifts I made. I added a few pictures of them below in case you did not get to see them and wonder what I am talking about!!
......
So Here is Jacky's great Sketch below.
Here is what I came up with for it.
I did my Teacher Appreciation gifts with Teacher Anya, but I wanted the Thank You cards to be more about a little girl as they are really coming from my two little blond girls.
.......
I love that satin ribbon I used with the School Bus on it. The School Bus ribbon also has a red School House and a Stop sign but there was no room to use that part too.
I colored my Gorjuss girl one of my friends has been kind enough to stamp me up a ton of, and I colored her with my copics.
.......
Skin: R00, E00, E95, R21
Hair: Y02, Y08, Y38
Dress: R35, R29
Tights: R35, B24, G03, Y06
It is not showing up great but that paper behind her is all glittery and sparkles a ton I love it!!!!
The paper on the card back is chalk board drawings of playground equipment.
.......
I used my Large Scallop Circle Nesties to cut out the circles and I used some really pretty Prima Flowers my friend Janna sent me as well in the corners.
.......
Here are a few pictures of the Teacher gifts again. Inside the Tote is a pocket holding 4 home made cards the teacher can use how she wants, and 4 envelopes, and a Note book and Pen she can use too. Above is the front of the tote and Apple shaped post it notes, below is the back of the tote Willow wrote in Willow above where it says and the Schlatters. Here is the inside of the tote on the right is the pocket with the cards to share, and to the left is the note book and decorated pen.

Below is a picture of the cards that are inside the pocket.

.......
When you get done here make sure to go to all my team mates blogs and see what wonderful creations they have all made for this Twinkling Great Sketch!!!!
.......
The "Twinkle Team"
.......
Well I promised the kids I would take them to the park so I better go get ready and take them.
......
Have a Great Day and a Stampendous week!!! See you tomorrow for Flutter By Wednesday!!!!
.......

.......

Heather

28 comments:

Debbie Lee said...

Your Gorjuss girl really is absolutely gorgeous! Love her! And, your teachers' gifts are so adorable!

Darla said...

What a fabulous job Heather! The teacher will love it! You did an awesome job coloring her, and I'm sure the sparkly paper totally adds to the fun quality of this card. Great card - you did a fantastic job on this weeks sketch.

Jodi said...

This is so cute!! I love the way you colored her and I know the teacher will just love this!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tiff said...

Your card is way too cute! It's just too perfect in every way!

Shawne said...

Aww, she is beautiful! I'm always so impressed with your coloring too! I hate it that the glitter never shows up right on the paper but I can imagine that it is beautiful!

Danni said...

Wonderful coloring!! Great card! and the perfect addition to the teacher gifts!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Your Colouring is Gorjuss Heather!

Nancy said...

Simply awesome job, Heather!! I love the Teacher Appreciation gifts and your work on the sketch is fabulous!! Great work!

Emily said...

Your colors are amazind...you totally rocked her!!!! Too bad I'm not the teacher :P!!!!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Heather, I love all the colors, they are so bright and cheerful

Cami said...

Hi there Heather, my former Hawaii sistah! Love all your creations!!! Wow! Your coloring is awesome and all the DPs you use are so cheerful. Love every one of them! Do you miss Hawaii a little? We always want what we can't have eh? I wish I were on the mainland so I could see the 4 seasons! Hugs, Cami

eggette said...

What an awesome project!! I love all the beautiful colours and I love the card holder!! FAbulous!

Jacquie said...

GEEZ!! Wish I was a teacher!! Hey there Heather, how are you?? I LOVE these teachers gifts!! If the teachers don't like them? There is definately soemthing wrong with them!! SERIOUSLY!! That Gorjus girl?? HOL-YYY!! MAN!! I LOVE her!! You did such an AMAZING job!! Then again, you ALWAYS do!! You SO rock woman!! I really should have gotten some of those GIRLS!! They SO rock too!! Hope you are well!! Can't wait to see what you create next!!

Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Christine Riley said...

What amazing projects! I love your gorjus girl, she's amazing, and your teacher project is awesome, I know the teacher will love it. Great job! :)
Hugs, Christine

Michelle said...

I love how you colored your Gorjuss girl - those tights are awesome!! Your teacher gifts are a good idea. What a great way to package them!

Thanks for the bday wishes yesterday! Hope your feeling much better (from your teeth) and that things are going well for you & the kids. I know hubby was going to be gone a lot but not sure when that was. Anyway, thinking about you!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous coloring on your Gorjuss girl! Beautiful and cheery! Great teacher's gifts! I so want these images. Where did you get them?

Cathleen said...

Wow! This is just amazing, fantastic colors and coloring!

Maria said...

Wow, Heather!! You've been busy! I love the teacher's gift that you created!! Wow, the teacher will definitely feel appreciated receiving it. Such fun stuff inside the tote.

Love your Gorjuss card. . .gosh, such fun colors and the layout is fantastic. YOu colored the image so beautifully too!! Awesome job!

Maria

Regina said...

hi, Heather, what a cute card! Your colors on this card are so attractive and this Gorjuss girl is colored exquisitely...I love that blonde hair!!!

SemSee said...

Hi Heather!

That's so funny that we both posted a card using the same Gorjuss girl...and they're both blonde!! Hee hee! (...but I guess that's because our own gorjuss girls are blonde!). Your card is totally GORJUSS! I LOVE all your creations and the wonderful colours you use - I ADORE bright colours as they really make me smile! I just may have to bite the bullet and invest in some copics, as my Whispers Pens set just doesn't have the colours I want or need! So looking forward to your next creation, Heather! Big hugs, Sem x

the whimsical butterfly said...

I LOOOOOVE her hair!

This is adorable, my friend who hates brown. On that note, I should tell you that I do not care for black. While I wear it to make me appear thinner than I am (ha ha ah yeah RIGHT), I do not ever use it, you might notice.

So, I have decided that from now on for every time you mention brown I will have to remind you that I do not care for black...this, however, will not start til next week because you ahve it ALL OVER your cute card today and I do not wish to take away from the cuteness of your card b/c it really is THAT cute.

Deal? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, how I've missed your sarcasm in my life LOL!!! Hope you have a great week, my friend :)

Tanya said...

how cuuute! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the other peices - the ribbon and DP. very nice gifts too!

Kristine B. said...

These are all wonderful!! LOVE your coloring of those Gorjuss girls...their stripey stockings and they have "gorjuss" hair too!! LOVE all the fun school DP too--so perfect! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! Now this is so so sweet!! I adore your colors!! ;)

Nicola said...

Wowee this is stunning Heather, such perfect colouring and the most beautiful details.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Cathy said...

I love your Gojuss girls!! Your teacher gift is really awesome!! Great job!!

Hugs, Cathy

Cassie said...

what a gorgeous creation! your coloring is always top-notch but this one is truly magnificent!! WoW times million!

hope you had a great night - i saw your post at II that M. came home! Enjoy the long weekend! I'm ready for some nice relaxtion time ---

Margie said...

What a beautiful card! Love the coloring you did on her! I have the same dp and would have never thought to use it in this way! Fab job! Thanks for the inspiration :*)