Monday, May 11, 2009

Some Very Exciting News - Re-Visited, Plus Info and Links!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!!,
.......
How are you all doing today??? Well a couple of weeks ago I got some wonderful news, but the day I found out I was in so much pain from all that Dental rigmarole (is that a real word???) that I did not have the chance to get as excited as I wanted to be!!!
.......
Well now I am almost all better and I think it is all finally setting in!!!
.......
Most of you already may know it, but I was chosen as one of the Final DT girls for the First Ever Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps Design Team!!!! Wooooo Hooooo!!!
.......
Almost 120 people applied for this team, and some how Nicole narrowed it down to us final 18 girls for her Design Team. These girls are so incredibly talented I feel very lucky and blessed to get to be part of this group!!!!
.......
So I have lots of Inky news to share with you today!!! You may have noticed the new links I added last week in my side bar with all the girls on the Team but I thought I would add those and some links to new groups we have started for the Inky Impressions Stamp Company.
.......
Nicole The Proud Owner of this great new company Inky Impressions, informed us last week that our first stamps should be in the mail this week and I am so so so so excited to get them and start creating with these fun Ultra cute new stamps!!! Below are the links to everyone on the team.
........
You might recognize some of them from other teams I get to have fun with too, Cassie is on both Flutter By Wednesdays Challenge Team with me, and Twinkling Tuesdays Sketch Challenge Team with me, and now Inky Impressions too!!!! Tonya and I are on Etsy Inspired Challenge Team together, and Maria Bell is on the Pink Cat Studio Team I get to Guest Design With later this year.
Inky Impressions Design Team:

.......

.......
.......
.......
.......
Heather (Me)
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Design Team Leader
.......
.......
We also have some fun new groups you can come play along with and have fun. As soon as the Stamps are released we will be having a Fun Inky Impressions Challenge each Thursday you will be able to find on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog.
........
We have a new Inky Impressions Yahoo Group that you can join and get to know us and have fun with our team too!!!
.......
.......
As soon as I know more about when the Very First Release will be I will be sure to let you know but I wanted to show a couple of projects I posted last month using the Inky Impressions stamped images that Nicole sent us for our DT 2nd Stage Call. These images have so much cute detail and are so fun to color up and work with!!!!
.......
Nicole sent us a Sketch and 2 stamped images of Li Li one of the new Inky Impressions stamps characters. She is just too too adorable don't you think???
.......
So anyway since I had two images I made both a card and a Paint Brush Holder for all the Brushes I use in my crafting, using the sketch on both of them.
Here she is again as a Brunette
........
I hope to see you around on the groups, and I hope you have as much fun as I am with these great images!!! Also stop by and see my new team mates I have spent time on each of their blogs and there is MAJOR, MAJOR talent in this group!!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Monday everyone, and as we speak I am working on my Card for Twinkling Tuesday tomorrow don't forget to come back this week is a fun challenge!!!
.......
Heather

16 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Congrats girl!!! That awesome news! They're so lucky to have you on the team! Lookin' forward to seeing the new stamps!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, all these projects are just stunning. I love your work, hope you had a good weekend, enjoy your day, hugs Linda x

Tanja said...

Hi Heather, my dear DT-Sistah :)

I'm so happy to be on the Team with you ... I love your cards, you're really inspiring to me!

Think we'll have a great time together!

Big Hugs Tanja

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Heather!!! That is really awesome, and what an awesome team you all have!! I can't wait to see your creations!

Christine Riley said...

Congrats on the DT, that's so exciting!! :) Can't wait to see what you create :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how fun Heather!! This is so exciting!! Congrats to you and what fabby projects you've created! How fun!! :) TFS!

SemSee said...

Hi Heather!

Thank so much for your sweet comments on my blog. Many congrats to you my dear, too!

That's so cool that you are a GD for Pink Cat Studio. I love their stamps, especially Lily! Our daughter is 7yrs old and the Enchanted Lily stamps are just perfect for her friends' cards!

Thank you for adding me to your blog follow list - that's so sweet of you! I already follow your blog, and I love, love, LOVE your style. Your cards and creations are always so bright and colourful (which I adore!) and your colouring as AMAZING! Seriously, you are one talented lady!!

And finally thanks for letting me know the locations of Cassie and Maria. I took quite a while trawling through everyone's blogs and profile pages to find out where they are located, but just couldn't find these two! *grin* That only leaves Tina now! LOL!

Have a great day Heather, and I hope that nasty business with your tooth is wel and truly over.

Hugs, Simonne

(aka SemSee)

http://semsee.blogspot.com

Kimmie0270 said...

Congratulations. What's going on with your mouth? I've been dealing with my own drama and haven't been hitting the blogs. Are you okay?

Emily said...

Congrads...goodluck with all of the jobs.....:P

Kristine B. said...

WOOHOO!! Another CONGRATS on making the INKY team!! I'm so very excited to be working with you and the rest of the girls. I missed seeing this decorated paint bin before--HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!!! This image is so perfect for it...and what a great job on your coloring! :) FUN paint brush images, and SUPER CUTE card as well. I'm just about bursting with excitement over here and just can't WAIT to get started!! Nicole has some REALLY super cute stamps!!

Regina said...

Congrats, Heather! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!
You are very sweet and talented and I'm glad to have you for a long distance friend!
Best of luck in all you do.
hugs Regina

Martha said...

whohoooo congrats!

Ashley said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous creations Heather, love the cute images and your beautiful colouring. Huge Congrats on your new DT post. Hugs Nikki x

the whimsical butterfly said...

You have no idea how good it does my heart to congratulate you on this ,girl!!! It's been a long time coming that you are recognized for your talent, committment, and hatred of brown! LOL !!!

Seriously though, just like Jami and others have said, they are lucky to have you! I am so happy for you and can't WAIT to see your gorgeous creations! HUGS!!!

Maria said...

Congratulations Heather!! How exciting to be on the same team as you!! I can't wait to get started! I think we'll have fun! I can't wait to see what you and everyone come up with the fantastic stamps!!

Maria