Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hi - Still alive - just in case you wonderd!!! LOL!!! - Also Thank you so much for your kind caring e-mails and blog comments the last few days!!!

Hi Everyone,
.......
I just wanted to take a quick minute and let you all know I am still alive, and doing much better then I was last week when I posted about all the Dental Infection and Pain issues. Thank you ever so much for all your kind and caring e-mails and blog comments they really made me feel so much better and feel very loved!!!! LOL!!!!
........
I had to have a 2nd Root Canal on the side with the infection Yesterday and then today it was Willow's early Birthday at Pre-School (she has a summer birthday), then I had to go in and have my final Bridge Put in on the other side of my mouth so I currently can not chew on either side of my mouth!!! Fun Fun Fun!!! Then I rushed home and picked up the kids and took them for their 6 month visit at the Dentist. I think I have had as much time at the Dentist as I care to for a very long time!!! So I have the normal discomfort ect... with those two procedures but am doing much better.
......
So anyway with all the work this week I have just not felt up to making any cards or making any rounds on blogs I hope to catch up on both this weekend!!!
.......
Have a Great Day!!!!
.......
Heather

15 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! I hope you get well soon! Hugs!

Cathy said...

Heather,

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I know what you mean. I've been struggling to make cards and make the blog rounds myself. It's hard when you're in pain to find the energy or mojo that you need to do it. Hope you continue to get better.

Hugs, Cathy

Kerry said...

Glad to hear you had the procedures done (although I'm sure it was not fun) and that you are feeling a little better. Wishing you a quick recovery and pain free weekend! :)

Christine Riley said...

Bless your heart, sure hope you feel better. Glad the procedure is done and hopefully now you'll be on the mend!
Hugs, Christine :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I am thinking of you!

Hugs,

Cassie said...

oh heather! hopefully you won't have to see the dentist for awhile now!

Emily said...

Hey girl, hang in there!!!! We are going to the store tonight but maybe I can squeeze in a call to catch up tonight

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hi Heather, glad you are feeling better. Big Hugs Nikki x

Nicola said...

So pleased to hear you have had the procedures done so here´s hoping you won´t be visiting your dentist much longer.
take care Heather and get well soon.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Ann Kranitz said...

Heather, so glad you are feeling better. I miss your beautiful creations!!

Michelle said...

Heather - I'm glad to hear you are doing better! I was so worried about you when you emailed a call out for prayers. I immediately added you to my prayer list! I can't imagine going through the pain you did and still doing everything. Just reading your post today made me tired, LOL!!

Take it easy, get some rest...you'll be back to creating in no time! I do miss seeing your creations though and look forward to seeing them soon!

Nancy said...

I'm sending more healing hugs!! I hope you are back to your old self very soon...miss your creations!!

Holly said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I know how bad tooth pain can be. I once had a terrible tooth infection and when I called my dentist I discovered he was at a dental convention as were almost every other dentist in town! It was a Friday and I had to suffer through the whole weekend. I almost crashed the convention!

A Little This and Alot of That said...

I am so glad that you are better and hopefully be able to get some play time in this weekend...take care
SBS#28 sister...

Harriet

fredsolomondmdM said...

Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master.

Dentist Melrose MA