Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flutter By Wednesdays - Quotes and Sentiments

Flying Fairy's over Quotes
Happy Wednesday All,
.......
I am now going to make this very short as I have been fighting both with my Photo Shop Editor, and blogger for several hours now and at this point it is best to just get it up.
.......
You know it is just one of those days, but that is just Fine because I have my family and my kids, and we are all healthy and Happy right now and that is all that really matters not the frustrations that outside sources are causing us!!! LOL!!!
......
Be sure to check out all the Flutter By Team after you visit me if you have not already!!!
We are saying good bye to team mate Kristie at least for a couple of months and hello to two new team mates as well!!!! They are Christine, and Lelia
.......
Be sure to give them all so love this week!!!
......
Flutter By Wednesday Team:
Ann
... Ashley
... Cassie
... Cathy
... Chris
.... Harriet
... Heather
... Jodi
... Kim
.... Lelia
.... Michelle
... Nancy
... Nicola
... Stef
.......
Below is my card this week our challenge was to use a Quote or Sentiment along with our Butterfly or Fairy for Flutter By Wednesday.
.......
At first I was planning to stamp a quote and then I came across this paper with all the quotes on it about friends and I thought it could not be more perfect for this card, so the DSP has my Quotes in it.
........
I colored up the Fairy's with Copics and painted shimmerz on their wings in Angel Dust. I had a picture for you of the shimmerz view, but as my programs are not cooperating with me right now I can only show you the scanned versions, but once again that is just O.K. right now!!!
......
I hope you enjoy it I really loved it once it was all done, oh and the flowers are Prima's with Spare Parts brads, SU CS in Garden, Gable, and Galore Greens, and Whisper White.
.......
Have a Stampendous Wednesday!!!
.......
Heather

27 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So very sweet Heather!! Really love the green tones and layout!! ;) Hope your computer get better!!

Christine Riley said...

How cute is this! Love the sentiments, such a cute layout.
Hugs, Christine :)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Heather these are just stunning hunny, such bright and cheerful colours too, brought a smile to my face, thank you. Hugs Linda x

Christine said...

Cute card -- I love the fairies!!! I'm really excited about my new adventure with FBW!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! I have something for you on my blog!!
-t

Nicola said...

These fairies are gorgeous Heather and I love that shimmerz and your tones of green - ooh that quote paper is lush just like this fabulous creation.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Christi said...

OMG this is so stinkin' cute!!

Cathy said...

Heather,

How cute!! I love the paper and those fairy's are adorable. Great coloring!! Just perfect!!

Hugs to you, Cathy

Emily said...

I do love it, the colors, coloring and the paper choice!!!!

Danni said...

How clever to use the paper with the sentiments on it!! Cute card!!

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Really nice cards....SBS28 Harriet

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is like so awesome! But then, I think all your "stuff" is awesome. SOunds like you're feeling better too - except, of course, for the computer! Sometimes it's worse than a husband - LOL!

Hugs,

Kristie said...

Cute card!! Love how you roughed up the paper edges.

Regina said...

Heather, this is so pretty! You know I love green and your colours are very vibrant and cheerful! These fairies are so sweet!
Hugs Regina

Michelle said...

Heather, your card is awesome! Those fairies are adorable and I bet they really shine IRL.

Ashley said...

CUTE cards Heather! I love the fairies!

lej jewellery said...

georgous cards, love the images

lej jewellery said...

georgous cards, love the images

Heather "Hev" said...

This is wonderful Heather :)

So glad I could finally do some blog hopping and come and say hi :)

Jodi said...

This is so cute! So glad that you are back in blogland!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card, Heather. I like your idea of using the dp for the sentiments. I also really like the colors you used.

I hope today has been a better day.

Lyn S said...

This is just so adorable, the images are so cute!

Tanya said...

Heather, this is such a great layout! The fairies are adorable!

Cindy said...

welcome Heather to the sbs 28. Great blog and cards, thanks for sharing them all with us, hope to get to know you better.
Cindy
SBS 28

Roberta Laliberte said...

Adorable Heather! Just popping by to see what you have been up to. I love the fairies!

Roberta

Tasha Hickert said...

This is really pretty, love the colors! I liked it better when you weren't posting because then I didn't have to feel behind!!

Maria said...

Oooh, What a fun card, Heather! I seriously love those Anya images. They are so adorable! You did such a wonderful job coloring the image....such pretty colors!! I love green. . .it has a calming effect!!

Maria