Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Time - 2 DSP's and a Fluttering

Fluttering Flower Scene
Good Morning Friends!!!!
.......
Well today is Flutter By Wednesday. I made this card yesterday and I really liked it when I got done with it!!!
.......
How are all of you doing??? Tucker my 1 year old is not feeling well today and only wants to be in Mommy's lap for some reason, which is nice once in a while because he is always on the go and never has time to cuddle, but then Mommy does not get much done either!! LOL!!!
.......
Don't forget when you are done here to head on over to check out my Team Mates Blogs for their Flutterby Creations as well, they always have great projects for us to see. If you want to play along just make a project with this weeks qualifications and link it up on Danni's Blog!!!
......
Flutter By Team:
.......

.......

Our Challenge this week was to use two Designer Patterned Papers, and a Flutter By (Fairy or Butterfly on your card) Don't forget Flutter By Wednesdays always either has a Butterfly or a Fairy for Flutterings.

.......

So Here is my card for this week. I colored up Fairy Lily from Pink Cat Studio with my copics and then I shimmerized her wings with Lilac Shimmerz. I then added her to the middle of some patterned paper from DCWV School papers. I thought the glittered flowers were perfect from this card. The Second DSP is also from the same set of papers.

Here is a close up of the glittered flowers and shimmerized wings. I added some Prima flowers in the top corners too. Well I better get back to my little one he is really wanting on my lap again!!!! LOL ....... Have a Stampendous Day!!! Hope to see you play along!!!! Heather

19 comments:

Kristine B. said...

Hi Heather...this is AWESOME! :) Love the bright bold colors and the cute patootie Lily is fabulous. Have a great day!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow the bling on this card is terrific. Love every little inch of it.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So beautiful Heather!! Love your bright colors here! :)

Christine Riley said...

Super cute card, I love the little scene you created!
Hugs, Christine

Maria said...

Oooh, Heather! Such a fun card. . .I love the scenic design that you created. . .you always make pretty scenes for your cards. The happy colors of your card is fantastic. You really brought Lily to life with your beautiful coloring. . .I haven't inked Lily for a while now. . I think I may just need to create a card using Lily! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Maria

Nancy said...

Heather, your cards are always as bright and cheerful as you are! This one is no exception...love the Lily fairy! She's awesome!! Great card this week!!

Nicola said...

Awe Heather I adore your card, such a wonderful scene you have created and this little fairy is awesome, loving those papers and your pretty detail too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful Heather! Love your cute image! The colors are so cheery! Great created scene!

Cathy said...

Heather,
I love your card!! The papers are so cute and Lily is just perfect!!

I hope Tucker feels better really soon.

Hugs, Cathy

Ashley said...

Super duper cute Heather! I love it!

Michelle said...

Cute card! Love the purple shimmer wings!! Sorry to hear Tucker isn't feeling well - hope he gets better soon!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

I love it. It's so bright & colorful and just makes me smile!

Hugs,

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Heather this is such a cute card - I love Lily among all the pretty flowers! Hope Tucker feels better soon!

Danni said...

Such a happy card!! Love the bright colors, especially the flower! Wonderful job!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hi Heather, love the gorgeous little scene you have created. Such beautiful colouring and i love the pretty papers. Hope Tucker feels better soon. Hugs Nikki x

Cassie said...

luuuuhhhhve this heather!! great bold colors - gorgeous coloring! a true work of art!

Regina said...

Oh, Heather, this is so pretty! Great colours and it's so fresh and crisp!
Hugs Regina

Christine said...

You made such a cute scene with your floral paper and your Fairy Lily!!!


Your fellow Flutterbyer,
Christine

Jodi said...

So cute!! I love the bright and bold colors, it makes your card so happy!!
Hugs
Jodi =)