Saturday, May 23, 2009

Etsy Inspired Day - Strep Throat and Sinus Infections LOL!!!

Good Morning All,
.......
Well today is Etsy Inspired and I loved the shop this week you have to go check it out even if you don't play along!!! They have some great soaps and such that have all kinds of things in them!!!
.......
I do not have a card for you just yet, because the last two days have been spent with the kiddo's. Willow and Tucker and Hubby all went to the Clinic this morning. I took all 3 kids with me to their Pediatrician, and Marvin went to the Same Day Care section.
.......
Willow and Tucker have Tonsillitis Willow was up most of the night throwing up and had a fever over 103 most of the night I was rotating Tylenol and Ibuprofen off and on to try to keep the fever down. Poor little girl she has had a rough time of it!!! (Mommy is pretty tired to from being up most of the night too!!!!)
.......
So anyway I want you to go check out my team mates wonderful creations and I want you to see the great shop!!! It is sunbasilgarden I really loved looking at all their creations and scents and soaps so so so so fun!!!!
.......
If you want to play along go to the shop and pick an inspiration piece. Then make a creation of that inspiration. Go to Ashley's blog and post a link to where you uploaded your creation!!!
.......
I plan to try to be back later today with my creation, but I hope you check out my team mates too!!!
.......
.......
....... De
....... Emily
....... Heather
....... Jackie
....... Joy
....... Kerry
....... Kristen
....... Lee
...... Shannon
....... Tiffany
.......
Check back later for my Etsy Sample!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Saturday!!!
.......
Heather

10 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm sorry to hear about the kiddos!!!! I hope for a speedy recovery and some sleep for you, mama!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh Heather!!! I'm sooo sorry!!! Give those sickies a hug and yourself one too.......you just get some rest, okay??? HUGS!!

Ashley said...

I hope everyone feels better soon! Poor family and poor mommy has to take care of everyone! Hugs! And thanks for doing a post even though things are rough right now, that's really sweet and not necessary at all!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Hey there!

I hope you guys feel better! I am sick w/ my DH's plague now, too! BLECH!

Rest and relax...ha ha ha...that's a good joke that should give you a laugh from one busy mom to another, right?

HUGS!!!

Tanya said...

oh no! No wonder Tucker was so clingy. Good luck until they start feeling better!!

Cathy said...

Heather,

I'm sorry everyone is yucky!! I hope all of you are on the mend very soon. Sinus, etc. is the gift that just keeps on giving!! lol!

Hugs for everyone, Cathy

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

there's definitely something going around. seems everyone is getting sick. hope you all are better soon.

hugs,

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I hope your kiddos are feeling better soon! Hope you are able to get a little rest this weekend!
Take care!
-Emily

Christine Riley said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the kiddos, sure hope they feel better soon! Get some rest and take care of yourself too.
Hugs, Christine :)

Michelle said...

Oh Heather - sending get well wishes to you and your family!! Hope you all get some rest soon!

{{hugs}}