Saturday, May 9, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #25 DT Samples

Etsy Inspired Creations
Good Morning Everyone!!!!
.......
Well, Lets see if I remember how to post since I have not been feeling well for over a week and have not posted since Etsy Inspired a week ago. I am slowly getting back to normal, but it is taking some time. I feel so much better then I did though!!!
.......
So this weeks Etsy Shop is BeeLoo Kids Shop. She has so many cute prints that I had a really hard time deciding what to do I had so many different ideas with so many different stamps I could have used. You have to play along with us this week because she has prints for little kids, big kids, whimsical fun prints, animal prints, sports prints and many more!!!
.......
I can not wait to see what my fellow team mates came up with for this week. We have lots of Etsy news this week. De who was our April Guest Designer is now an official member of our team she won the permanent spot up for grabs. Plus we have several Guest DT's coming up the next several months too!!!
.......
Etsy Inspired Eleven DT:
....... De
...... Heather
....... Jackie
...... Joy
....... Kerry
....... Kristen
....... Lee
....... Shannon
....... Taylor
....... Tiffany
........
.......
Since this shop had so many different categories of prints to see I copied a bunch of the different categories for you too see, but my actual inspiration pieces are down further with my pictures of my projects I made.
.......
Like I said before I could have used a ton of different stamps to make a piece for this week, but in the end I decided to use these 4 pictures of Trucks / Vehicles as my inspiration pieces and I got out one of my Favorite SU! sets By Land to make the pieces.
.......
Above are 4 Vehicles and below are the 3 I choose to do. I changed a few of the colors up, but mostly tried to stay pretty close to what the inspiration looked like.
Above is the Tractor. I had to change this color scheme up because Hubby grew up on a farm and in our house we only have Red Tractors because that is what they used/use on Hubby's parents farm!!!!
I used orange on the edges here instead of green, but that Dump Truck is so cute!!!!
Above is the Blue car and below is the blue car this one was the one I made no changes on!!!! Well, I have to go check out my Team Mates creations now, and I need to do a bunch of House work and get ready to go to a Birthday Party this afternoon for the son of some really good friends. Marvin had to go to Manhattan KS. this am for meetings at his Alma Matter K-State (Go Purple and Silver Wild Cats) he will be home later this afternoon to come to the party late.
.......
He took Piper and Tucker and Skittles the girl puppy we are training right now with him and he dropped her off at his brothers to baby sit and left Tucker there to play with his cousin Erik, and then he took Erik's brother Ben with him and Piper up to K-State. Skittles (the puppy) brother Porkers, is upstairs pretty upset he is all alone!!! We have had them for 1 month now and they have never been apart so this will be a hard day for them I am sure!!!

I hope you have a great day and a Stampendous Weekend!!!!

........

Don't forget to see what the other girls have in store for you, and don't forget to play along this week by going to the shop making a project, then linking it up to Ashley's blog Heart Hugs. I have links to her in my side bar just click on the Etsy Inspired logo's or down in my blog roll you can get to her blog there too!!! Leave her a link to your project for this week, and then you are entered to win this weeks prize a Stamp Set from Unity!!!!

.......

Heather

18 comments:

Kerry said...

Fun cards Heather! I thought this vehicle set was so cute too! What great cards to use for little boys!

Dawn K. said...

your cards are perfect for this challenge!!

Danni said...

Glad you are feeling better! fun boys cards!

Nancy said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I love them all! This is a great shop this week! So glad you are getting back to your old self!!

de said...

These are amazing Heather! I love them! Don't you hate with the auto post doesn't work... it happened to me too, but it was operator error. HE HE.

Ashley said...

These are super cute Heather! I love how you made a set! Adorable!

Tiff said...

These were just perfect!!!! Great job with the challenge :)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I LOVE these! Outstanding interpretation! ~ky

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Super Cute! This weeks Etsy Artist is amazing. I hope I get a chance to play too!

Jackie said...

Hey Heather!
I'm so glad you're doing much better!!!

Wow, you really went out this week making so many wonderful cards! Every one of them is too cute and almost exactly like the IP....great work!

I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day with your family Sweetie!
Hugs

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Good to see you back and that you're feeling better. This would have taken me a week to do. These are fantastic. I love that tractor & truck. Really great.

Happy Mother's Day.

Hugs,

Christine Riley said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! Great projects.
Hugs, Christine :)

Jacqueline said...

Such cute cards!!! Love them all!! thanks for stopping by my blog with your sweet comments, I cant wait for July!! happy mothers day!

Maria said...

Hey Heather!! Wow, your cards are so darn cute!! You've been busy!! Love the colors, the images, everything! The cards would make for a perfect gift set for a mom who has sons. Beautiful job!!

I'm glad you were able to fix your tooth!!It must be a relief from your ordeal. I hope you feel better! I'm sorry you can't chew on both sides of your mouth . . I guess it's puree food for you, huh! Well, I hope it heals quickly!!

Hope you have WONDERFUL Mother's Day with your family. I hope it'll be a special one!!

Maria

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Love your fun bright cards Heather, Sorry to read you haven't been well but great to hear you are feeling better, Happy Mother's Day, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Shelly said...

Your cards are so cute. Perfect for little boys. I hope you feel totally well by now.

Shary said...

Hi Heather, Looking forward to working with you on Inky Impressions too!
Great job you did on your card.Love that SU set I only just made a card with it the other day. So cool for boys.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are so cute. I actually like your cards BETTER than the prints!! Love the shape, size and fun colors!! Sorry I haven't been by lately... trying to get caught up on so much - but I'm still thinkin' of ya!