Friday, April 3, 2009

Wild Thing - I think I love you!!! Happy Birthday Izzy, and Infections x3 WooHoo!!!

Wild Thing.....
...
You make my Heart Sing!!!!
Hi Everyone,
.......
I hope you are all doing well!!! I am much better today but I had to go to the Dr. Yesterday and I rarely go to the Dr. (as she noticed by my chart and now I get to go back in 3 weeks for the routine visit, physical and labs I have not had the last 3 years!!! Ooooopsss) That is why I did not post today I was pretty worn down, but I am feeling so so much better from the Antibiotic already!!! That is a very good thing when I have 3 kiddo's to try to keep up with!!!!
.......
Anyway I had a lovely Urinary Tract Infection, Yeast Infection, and Sinus Infection so that was lots of fun!!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Now before I show you my card for today I want you to know to come back later today at 4pm I have a post scheduled with some Amazing Birthday Cards I received from Tasha, Emily, and Janna, and some gorgeous RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) I have received in the last couple of months!! One from Jami Bova, Cassie Larson, Kimmie Dokotar, and Danni Bindel!!! (I have links to all of these ladies in my side bar under The Twinkle Team DT list) I have such awesome stamping friends and they sent such gorgeous creations I have to share them!!!!
.......
So I have met one Stamping Friend in particular that has truly become one of my Best Friends!!! We can not seem to go a day without talking and she has become a huge source of support and happiness in my Life. Janna Hull. Well her cards is one of the ones I will be sharing later and you will so love it when you see it!!!! Sunday is her young Daughters Birthday Izzy will be 2 which makes me very sad because that means in 3 short months my baby Tucker will be 2 as well!!! Ack!!!!!! Guess it is time to start thinking about that last baby hugh?????
.......
So Izzy has this Bee a real bee purse that she carries around and it is extremely important to her. Janna is doing up her party in Yellow White and Black and polka dots so I made up this card to go along with her Party. Janna made the invitations with the new Pink Cat Studio Set there is a baby dressed up as a Bee in the set that was perfect for her invitations. So I thought this Yellow, black, and White Card would be great for her Birthday!!! I hope she enjoys it!!!!
.......
You will totally not believe this but this card almost ended having some brown other than the coloring in it. As much as it pained me I had told Janna I might just have to brake out the Brown on this card, but then I held the images up to Black and they actually looked so much better and more stand out like then the brown so I avoided the hole Brown issue!!! LOL!!!!!
Janna sent me some Birthday Goodies that came today and in it were some of the images from The Greeting Farm set Wild Things. I was surprised how small these images are, very very cute but pretty small like maybe 1" to 1 1/2"'s tall!!!! I colored them up with my Copics and was very happy with my Blending but for some reason I do not think the photos' necessarily showcase the blending very much!!! The Black and Silver Satin Ribbon was also in Janna's little package it is silver sold on the other side. I took my new SU Basic black Journaler if you have the stamp and write markers you have to pick yourself up one of the Journalers in black they write amazingly and the colors is very black!!! I made the Polka Dots around the ribbon tag and the white matte around the pictures with my SU! Journaler. The ribbon tag was punched out with my new Ribbon Nesties I really love them!!! I cuttled the SU! Summer Sun card back with the squares CB foler it turned our great for these images!!! I also hand wrote the Wild Think Sentiment. I thought about doing Wild Thing ...... I think I love you!! In the sentiment but I was afraid it would make the card too busy!!!
.......

So Above is my Little lion.

I am sorry I do not know if this is a Monkey or a Mouse???

Here is the sweet Chickie!!! There is also a cute Bear and Bunny dressed up in this set too!!! My girls loved them immediately and wanted to color them and I had to say I did not have enough for them to color them. They are always asking me to stamp up Anya's and Ian's for them to color and I frequently do, but however they did not understand why I could not stamp these up. I had to explain that they came to me in a RAK and I can not stamp them more up to color because I do not have this set yet!!!! I think they were bummed!!!! LOL!!!!

.......

Well I have to head off to bed, but I am so excited to show you my amazing RAK's and Birthday cards I have gotten lately, and I also can not can not can not wait for you to see the Etsy Shop and my DT sample for Saturday this shop has some gorgeous gorgeous Fun Fun, Fun art we will be making Inspiration projects from!!!! So do not miss coming on Saturday!!!!

.......

It is a busy weekend we rescheduled my monthly stampers club for this Sunday and it is Willow's Easter Program for Pre-School so I will be leaving club early to come home and get Willow ready for her program, and then I think we are having over night company from Willow's program Grandma and maybe my nephew 4 year old Ben might be staying the night on Sunday depending on what the weather does!!!

........

See you later, and then again tomorrow for Etsy DT samples too!!!

.......

Heather

11 comments:

jami {sgtStamper} said...

OMGosh, this is soooo cute! Izzy will love this for sure!! Great coloring on those little images!!

Sorry to hear of all the infections...hope the meds all kick in soon and you're feeling better real quick!!

wendyp said...

I'm going to be singing that song all day, LOL! Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Adorable card! love your coloring!!!

Janna said...

Heather!!!!

Omgoodness I am crying!! I am so, so honored! Izzy is going to love this! Let me tell you! She adores the cards she gets from grandparents and carries them around with her. This one will be extra, extra special since it was made by hand! Oh I am so excited! I can hardly wait to show it to her when she gets up! Thank you, thank you!! You did an amazing job of coloring in those images and laying out this card. The embossing in the background is awesome and I love the sentiment and the ribbon. I have to say though, I was really hoping they would look better on brown, but I guess you are right and they do look better on black! I do feel honored though that you would work through your allergy just for me!

So sorry to hear about the infections. But I am glad that you are on the mend.

I feel the same way about you. Like we talked about yesterday, I seem to be addicted to you for some reason! LOL! Truly though I am glad I found you! I love talking to you!

Good luck this weekend with Willow's program and MIL's visit. It should be fun! Can hardly wait to see the pictures!

Thank you so much again for izzy's card! She will adore it!

hugs!

Janna

Emily said...

I love this card, of course I am buzzy blogger :P!! What time is the program???

Danni said...

So glad you went to the doctor and got some meds! Feel better!!
Totally, totally cute card!! You did a great job on this!

Tammi said...

Aww..poor you on all those infections, hopefully they are gone soon (hugs). Your card is so cute, love them each in a square.

Christine Riley said...

This is so adorable! Love it, these stamps are just precious :)
Hugs, Christine

Regina said...

Hi, Heather
oh, 3 infections! That's not good! I hope you are feeling better real soon!!!
You made a fantastic card! The little images are so cute! The hightlight are the black point! Clever idea!

Maria said...

Hey Heather! I hope you feel better soon!! I hate going to the doctor. . .I think my last physical was 3 years ago too! I think I should go but arggh!

How nice that you and Jana have become good friends! That is so nice to meet someone who has the same interest and get along so well! Some of my real life friends don't craft so it's difficult to talk about my passion!! We talk about other things but in a way they strike a balance for me or I would only be talking about cards and such! LOL!!

Your card is adorable. I love the pretty colors happy colors and those Wild Things are definitely the cutest. Yeah, I can't tell if that's a monkey or a mouse either! LOL! But whatever it is you did a wonderful job coloring the images!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

maria

Tanya said...

What a fun card for a little one!
SO sorry your'e sick!!! Hope the meds kick in quick!!!

disa said...

h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片