Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Twinkling Tuesdays - Puppies, Puppies, and more Puppies!!!

Puppies, Puppies,
.......
Everywhere!!!!
Good Evening Everyone!!!,
.......
Well today's Twinkling Post is rather late today, why you might ask?? Well I have been potty training puppies all day. So far no clean up accidents in the house today!!! Woooo Hoooo!!! No they are not meant to be our puppies, but I got them as Birthday Presents for my Grandpa, and for some one else. My Grandma died last year and then my Grandpa's Dog died and I really think it will be good for him to have a reason to get up in the morning ect... He has always had a dog until Smokey died last year it gave him something to do anyway!!! I figured I could get the puppy and potty train it and get it all house broke then he could have it after the hard work is done!!!
.......
So today is Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday and our challenge was to make something Old New again. Like to take an old stamp set we have not used in a while and use it. Well I had already picked out this set for this week before the adorable furr balls came into our life's but it really seemed fitting after wards!!!!! I picked out The Greeting Farm Set with the puppies on the couch and the couch is all chewed up!!!! LOL!!!! (That is not going to happen here!!!!)
.......
So if you decide to play along with us this week upload your picture to SCS or PCP with Keyword/Tag MTTSC17. Don't forget to check out all the other great team members blogs as well!!! I have all their links off to the right in my side bar!!!!!
I colored the image up with my copics and did the blending and shading then I cut out the image with my Labels 4 nesties and took a green copic and outlined the outer edge embossed part of the nestie cut. I just got that set from Janna for my Birthday Thank You Janna!!!!!
Next I got out my Mega Nesties and cut the largest 3 layers in two greens and a white and then distressed the white one with SU! Garden Green Ink. I popped every layer up with SU! Stampin Dimensionals and then I put a darker thin organza ribbon behind the 2nd layer and two sections of a wide light green organza ribbon and one section of the darker green organza under the largest green layer. I lastly distressed the edges of the white card back with the SU! Garden Green ink again. I still think it needs something but did not know what to do to it??? What do you think????
.......
So Now for some Cute Puppy pics. We have not named them really since they are not "Our" puppies, but Willow is calling them Skittles and M&M's the girl is the lighter one and the boy is almost black with white paws and tummy.
.......
See they are barely bigger then one of my cases for my Copic Markers!!!!! Cutie Patooties!!!! Playing with each other. All tuckered out ready to go to sleep. Resting In the cat bed together. O.K. Well I have my Flutter By Wednesday card already scheduled and posted for early tomorrow I hope to see you back then!!!! Now off to clean, get kiddo's in bed, and potty train some puppies, Oh I might cuddle one and let it sleep next to my chest too they are pretty precious and I love their sweet Puppy Breath!!!! ....... Have a Stampendous Tuesday Evening and Night!!!! ....... Heather

18 comments:

Danni said...

Your card is adorable! I so want that set, maybe soon!
And fun birthday gift, awesome nesties!!
Love those puppies! I just wanna cuddle them!!

daydreams 505 said...

Those puppies are just SO cute! I think you're pretty brave and generous to do all the hard work with them too! I love the stamp too and have it on my wish list. :)

Jodi said...

OMG!! They are soooo cute!! I have my 4 month old puppy at home and I want to go home and hug and kiss her!!
So cute!! Oh yeah, your card, I forgot! LOL!
Very cute and I have lots of stamps that I have not used yet so I could and hope I have time to use it for this challenge.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOVE your card, for starters. For seconds, are you trying to KILL me with these cute cute little puppers! OMG I want them! LOL!


However, I don't want to do the work!! On that note, what a wonderful and sweet gift you are giving your Grandpa! Ok, that is just the sweetest thing! You are so kind and awesome to be doing that for him! Wow! I can' wait tosee more pics as they grow up...what cute little furballs!!!

nicky w. said...

Cute puppies and cute card!!!! :0) Thanks for sharing those!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Those puppies are so darn cute!

Christine said...

Heather your puppies are so cute...but I must say I am drooling over your collection of Copic markers..lol....have a good day:)

eggette said...

What a sweet, sweet card!! and those puppies are too adorable!! I can't say that I would want a puppy dropped off at my place - too much work and I already have TWO dogs, but nobody asked me so there you go LOL!

Jenny said...

Cute card! I just wanna reach through the screen and hold one of your puppies! SO adorable!

Michelle said...

your card is cute but those puppies are the CA-UTEST!!! Great photos!

Maria said...

Hey Heather! How nice of you to potty train your pups and give the puppy to your grandpa!

Your card is so adorable. . perfect for the theme of your post today!! Awesome job with the coloring!

You pups look like they are rather interested in those Copic Markers! LOL! Maybe they can smell the alcohol! LOL!!

Good luck with the potty training. I think that's the hardest part of dog training. . .making them hold their pee/poop and not having them poop in the wrong places. I remember those days. . .we have two dogs!

Maria

Tanya said...

Wow! You are a very sweet granddaughter to train the puppy first! :) I know what you mean about Grandpa's dog...
The card is great, and the pics of the puppies with the markers is funny! :)

Emily said...

They are all soooo cute, I love the dogs and the puppies!!! Great coloring and layout, you rocked it!!

Janna said...

Heather I adore this card!! you know I am partial to this stamp because of the bostie and the greens are amazing!! Great coloring and distressing and I adore the way you used your nesties! I don't think it needs anything at all! Don't touch it!!!!!

The puppies are so, so sweet!! i just want to take them and cuddle them!! I am sure your grandpa is going to love his!!

Smiles,
janna

Carolyn Bounds said...

Your card is glorious in green and oh so precious!!! I also love the beautiful layout!!

Now, your sweet and cuddly puppies are too, too cute!!! I just wanna hug those two little darlings:o) I know they are going to be Spoiled with a capital "S"!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love your card and love those sweet little puppies!! Sooooo cute!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Cute cute card Heather!! I almost bought this set too! Not really sure why I didn't now....hmmm. And those little super cute puppies....oh my gosh are they stinking cute!! Enjoy them while they're with you! :D

Jackie said...

Love your card Heather! That image is adorable too & the colors...awesome!!!

Nice pics of those cute puppies! So sweet...tfs!!!