Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flutter By Wednesdays - An American Challenge!!!!

"Proud to be an American
.......
with Lily"
Good Morning Stampers!!!,
.......
I am so sorry for the late post I was posting this late last night and in the middle of posting my Internet just turned off!!! I never could get it back and this morning I had a bunch of prior commitments I had to do before I could finish the post!!! At least I had all the pictures in and most of the links and such before my Internet disappeared so I just had to come back and add the content and the card description today!!!! This is one time I can say that I am really thankful that while you are typing up your post Blogger just stops all the time to auto save or I would have lost all the work I had already done!!!!
.......
This weeks challenge was to use Red, White, and Blue on our Card along with a Flutter By or Fairy. That is the reason I call it an American Challenge because our Flag colors are Red White and Blue, and we have many songs about those colors!!! However if you are not from America you are more than welcome to play along with us too!!!! LOL!!!!!
.......
Well today is Flutter By Wednesday! Have you started playing along with us on Flutter By Wednesday??? Well, if you have not done it yet you should!!! All you have to do is make a card or project with a Flutter By (or Butterfly) on it recently we added on Fairy's to so use a Fairy or a Flutter By on your card then go to Danni, our Flutter By team creator and link up your creation with Mr. Linky so we can check out all your great Flutter By creation.
.......
When you are done here head on over to my other team mates and see what they came up with this week too!!! I know there will be some amazing creations!!!
.......
Well this week our Featured stamper is Nancy and she is the sweetest girl with so much talent I always enjoy going to her blog and seeing all her new creations and I really love getting her wonderful comments in my inbox she really reads your posts and leaves meaningful comments that make you smile!!!!
.......
So go to Danni's blog to see her card and the Featured Stamper this week Nancy's card as well!!!
Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Heather (Me)
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Above is my card for this week. I used my Lily Fairy stamp from Pink Cat Studio, where she is sitting on a Mushroom, and then I also used the Mushrooms from The Greeting Farm stamp set Wonderland I borrowed from my friend Emily. I colored up all the Mushrooms in Red and White with my copics using R35, R29, and C2.

Here is a close up of Cute Lily!!! I know Lady Bugs are usually Red and Black but I thought with the challenge they would look cute Red and Blue!!! It was funny because yesterday when I was making this card Willow kept handing me my black copic and saying you will need this because Lady bugs have black spots and I kept putting it back!!!! She thought blue spots were weird!!!

.......

Well I now have to head out to pick Willow up from Preschool and I will be back later to come see all my team mates great creations!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Wednesday!!!! I hope you play along with our Flutter By Challenge!!!

.......

Heather

25 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute card Heather!

Nancy said...

Lily is awesome decked out in red, white, and blue!! You are always so sweet in your comments to me and about me, Heather! Hopefully we can meet in real life some time!! Great job on the card this week...it's gorgeous!!

Nicola said...

Oh my, Oh my what a fantastic creation. You have excelled yourself here dear Heather with this delightful card - I adore this image and your fantastic colouring and detail.
Nicola -x-

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Heather!! So sorry you had internet problems last night!! What a pain! Been there done that!

This creation was definitely worth waiting for!!! Love your Lily decked out in red, white and blue!!! Awewsome coloring and great details!! Gorgeous Girl!! hope you are having a great day!
hugs,
Chris

Cathy said...

Heather,

Your card is so cute!! I love Lily in red and white!! The whole layout is wonderful!! I have missed you guys so much!!
Great card!!

Hugs, Cathy

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Heather this is so cute!! Lily looks great in red, white and blue! Glad you have your internet back!

Kim said...

that is adorable!!!

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh Heather! this card is so darn cut! I love the colors!

Danni said...

Love your card! It just makes you smile to see it. Those added mushrooms are so fun as is the colors of the ladybug!! Love it!!

Cassie said...

so super cute!! i don't think i've seen this lily before - i love her red and white little toadstools!!

don't you love patriotic music?! and that one by lee greenwood is one of my personal favorites!! sometimes i wish they played patriotic music leading up to july 4th like they do christmas music!!

Cassie said...

p.s.
did you get my email from the other day? i'm hoping you did

Tanya said...

Very nice!
I did a red/white/blue page this morning...it will go on my blog tomorrow...lol!
...I won't publish your comment since it has your personal contact info, but thanks for getting back to me!! :)

Maria said...

Awww, Lily looks so patriotic in red/white/blue!! She must be an American Lily because isn't she originally from Canada? LOL!

Awesome job, Heather!! Lovely coloring and I love what you did with the corners. . so cute!! The flowers are pretty too!!

I hate when my Internet flakes out! It's happened to me before and it frustrates the heck out of me!!

Maria

AK Stamper said...

Hi Heather, Welcome to the Sisterhood of blogger #28, will be looking forward to seeing all your postings.
very cute card for the challenge.

Shell in Alaska
SBS#28
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Regina said...

FANTASTIC!!!! Oh! wow! Heather! Gorgeous card! I love colours you have used! Very very vibrant and cheerful!
hugs Regina

Margie said...

Heather, that is a very cute card you made of Lily! You did an awesome job :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love this sweet patriotic Lily fairy!! And I love those blue spots!! :)

gracieb said...

Hi Heather! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Sorry you had a hard time finding it. I was having problems with my links! Anyway...I love this patriotic card! The Lily fairy looks so precious! TFS! =)

P.S. I have a main blog which is non TAC. It's at www.createdbygracie.com!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Heather!! WOW!! What a beautiful creation here!! Just LOVE those fun colors!! Really love your blog and I will certainly be back to check you out!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back!! :)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Heather, Lily looks so cute decked out in red white and blue. Hugs Nikki x

Jodi said...

Wow!! How adorable!! I love that you incorporated all of these images together. Very Very cute!!
Great job!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Tina said...

What a fun card! Lily looks great!!

Maria said...

Hey Heather! Stop by the Inky Impressions blog site, the DT was announced. . .I think I see somebody's name there. . .I wonder who?

Maria

Ann said...

This is entirely TOO cute! I love it!

Michelle said...

Great card, Heather! Sorry I'm so late in posting - finally feeling up to sitting at the computer for awhile!!