Friday, April 24, 2009

One of those weeks

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know it has been a pretty rough week and I have had Zero stamping time, or time for really anything else!!!! Yesterday was really hard, but as we all do I will survive!!! LOL.
.......
Several things that were on the schedule or I thought were planned have fallen through so I am having to cancel a lot of stuff for the next few days!!! But hey we are all alive and healthy so that is a major plus!!!!
........
So anyway I will be back on Saturday with my Etsy card I already have pre-posted, but other than that I do not have anything to share with you for now!!!
.......
I hope you are all having good weeks. Sorry I have not been by to leave comments for any of my team mates I will try to get that done some time soon!!!
.......
Marvin will be home Sunday morning so I am hoping maybe next week I will be able to share something with you if I can get back on top of everything else that has fallen seriously behind. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you for Etsy #33 tomorrow!!!
.......
Heather

9 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

What's going on sis? Is everything okay? I'm thinking about you and I'm here if you wanna talk - I can always e-mail you my phone number.

Carolyn Bounds said...

I can totally relate...I have been having one of those years. Part of me cannot wait until this year is over, and another part of me tries to remain optimistic. Thank goodness for prayer:o) With that said, I will be praying for you and hope that everything gets back to normal for you very soon!! I am sending you much love and some great big cyber {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}!!!!

Love ya!!
Carolyn

Kerry said...

Heather, I'm sorry you're having a rough week. I am sending {{hugs}} and positive thoughts your way. Hope all is okay with you and your family. Don't you worry about visiting blogs...just take care of yourself! :)

Jodi said...

Hope all is well Heather, take care!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Danni said...

I'm thinking of you and hope that everything is okay! I'm here from a far if you need a friend!!
Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Heather!! I am so sorry you are having a rough week. I hope everything is o.k. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please know I am there for you if you need anything. You are such a super artist and friend with the biggest heart that knows just how to put a smile on someone's face. So glad to be getting to know you and being part of the flutter by team with you. Take care of you!!
hugs,
Chris

Jackie said...

Oh Sweetie! Take care of yourself and your family...I hope things settle down and get back to somwhat of a normality!! Sending huge {{{HUGS}}} your way!!!!!

de said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough week. Hope next week is better! And believe me, I can relate to bad weeks and no time for crafting. Stinks and not fair! :-) Here's to a better next week!

Tanya said...

I hear that...
Hoepfulyl with your husband coming home things will get better. I know my kids always behave worse when tehy can't see their daddy and I know that things go wrong when I'm home alone! Its like Murphys Law or something...
Or maybe its the screwy weather...!
But take care!!
...emailing you actually!