Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It is What a Girl wants for - Twinkling Tuesday Time???

Purses, and Clothes,
.......
and Money, Oh My!!!!
Happy Tuesday Ya'll!!! LOL
.......
Well it is finally time for Twinkling Tuesday with a great sketch from now 9 year old little Madelynn. This is the first week in a while I have actually been able to get the card done early and posted before Tuesday Afternoon, so Yea Me!!!! LOL!!!!
.......
After you are done reading my post be sure to head out to see what all the other team members have done!!! I saw Janna's yesterday and it was totally AMAZING!!! You will not want to miss it, or any of the other girls great creations!!!! Our featured Stamper this week is Sandra so she will also be posting to the Twinkling Blog this week as well.
.......
Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday's DT Members:
....... Cassie
....... Christi
....... Darla
....... Debbie Lee
....... Heather S.
....... Jacquie
....... Jami
....... Janna
....... Jennifer
....... Jessica
....... Kim
....... Kimmie
....... Rebecca
....... Sandra
.......
Janna and I were just talking about how we have not done an actual sketch from Madelynn in a long time!!!! I was so excited to see that this week our sketch came from Madelynn again!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!! So here is Madelynn's Sketch for this week. Remember if you want to play along then make a card off of this sketch and leave a comment and link to your take on the sketch either on Jessica's Blog (Madelynn's Talented Mommy) or on our Twinkling Tuesday Blog (both links are below) so that we can check out your great creations!!! If you upload it to SCS or PCP tag or use key word MTTSC18 for this weeks sketch!!!!
.......
So Below is my take on the sketch. I had the hardest time with this layout!!! I wanted the Miss Anya girls on top and the clothes in the middle to show shopping at the mall for clothes, but it was not looking right and I never did achieve quite what I had in my head before I made this card.
.......
I got out some of my Scrappers Colored Wire and used the silver wire to make the Clothes rack Hanging rod, and the hangers I fashioned by hand. The rack actually moves back and forth as I spent extra time making the rack so it could move there is no way to get a good picture of what that looks like though so you will just have to picture it in your head I guess!!!
.......
So I used Miss Anya, Dress me, and Wardrobe #1 sets from The Greeting Farm company for this card. I had wrote the sentiment so I could get it to say what I wanted. I used the Silver shades of Dew drops on the side of the clothes rack, the clothes rack is made of the wire, and I drew the rest with my silver liquid shake pen. I drew the Mall background and colored all images in with my Copics. I wrote the sentiment out with the liquid shaker pen also. I used my SU! Ticket Corner punch for the sentiment layers. The clothes rack layer is attached with glue dots, the Mall layer is attached with excess foam and rubber so it is the most raised, and the sentiment layer is attached with SU! Stampin Dimensionals. The Ribbon is some that Janna sent me for my Birthday I think it is from Michael's. It is Black Satin on one side with silver dots and Silver Satin on the other side with black dots.
.......
Here is a close up of the Miss Anya's Blondy is done in R29, R35, C3 and C5, Her hair is Y11, Y13, Y38, and Lionet Gold it looks like real gold but I can not remember the # it is a Y though.
.......
Read Haired Anya is done in B09, B19, B29 and B39, YR02 for her hair, and B21, B45, RV02, RV04, and RV09 for her clothes. Skin tones are E00, R00, E50, E51, E95, and E93 and R20 for the cheeks.
.......
Above is the Sentiment it is written on SU! Basic Black CS with a Silver liquid shaker pen, and matted on SU! Whisper White CS, the Card Back is actually SU! Basic Gray CS.
Here is a side view that kind of shows you all the dimension on the card.
.......
Well we had a really good Easter and I planned to add pictures of the kids all dressed up in their coordinating outfits, and Marvin with the kids, and me with the kids, but I am tired and do not have time to finish editing them, but I will add them to Wednesday's Post!!! I also have a very hilarious Easter Tooth Fairy story!!! Lets just say the Easter Bunny was so busy that the tooth Fairy forgot to come on Easter Morning as well, some fast thinking made for a very funny story I will tell you on Wednesday!!!
.......
Well have a Great Tuesday and don't forget to check out all the Twinklettes Blogs and give them a little love as well!!!
.......
Heather

27 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is soooo cute!!!!! I love the little clothes rack with all the clothes cut out and hanging up - that had to have taken forever!!! Love this!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Clothes...Shoes...Money...Shopping...definitely what a girl wants and NEEDS:o) Your card is AWESOME!!! I love all the intricate details, and all that precision cutting must have taken forever!!! All I can say is...Holy Cannoli!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

de said...

Heather, this is adorable! I love, love the clothes and clothesline! Great job!

Lisa Foster said...

Heather this is SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!! I love it! You've got me ALL figured out for what I want...hehe...except I do need a maddage and a pedicure (so I'll look good in my new shoes, right?) Love it, Girl! Wonderful, super fun card!

eggette said...

Oh Heather! This is fabulous!! What detail you have added and I LOVE it all!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Now this is total talent! WOW! Like, totally WOW! I am speechless!

Hugs,

P.S. Beautiful family!

Heather said...

This is just WAY TOO CUTE! WOW! Great job!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love this Heather!! One of my faves of the Anja cards!! Way to rock that challenge!!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, how cute is this!!! I love the little scene you created, that clothes line is so incredibly cute. Love it! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Danni said...

OMG!! You did it again! Look at how creative you are!! This is amazing!! WONDERFUL job!! You rock!

Ashley said...

Very fun Heather!

Tanya said...

Wow! This is great! I think you nailed it!

Jodi said...

What a great idea! The cutest is all the little clothes hanging on the line!! =) I love that! It reminds me of my niece's closet with all her little clothes. =)
Great job on all of your coloring and the piecing of the card!
Hugs,
Jodi =)
(How are those adorable puppies?)

~*Joni said...

HEATHER! This is so stinking cute! I love cards that have a story to it. :D I would shop with those awesome Teen Anyas in a heartbeat! I love all the details of your card, there are so many different elements that I just don't know where to begin! The clothes are soooo cute, omword, I would have never thought of that in a bazillion years. I love how the Anya on the left is like, waiting for another store that suits her style while the Anya on the right has hit jackpot. lol! Reminds me of my younger shopping days with my BFF! Love your take on the sketch, your blog is so awesome. btw, do you know that when I re-did my blog background, you were the first person I thought of? I was like, "I hope Heather still visits even though there's brown everywhere." LOL!

kadie said...

All your hard work really paid off. This is SO cute. Great idea to hang the clothes like that!! So Cute!

Margie said...

WoWzers! This is the best card that I have seen! So adorable!
This must have taken a very long time! I cannot imagine cutting all of that at once! :)
Awesome work, Heather! Beautiful :)
{{hugs}}, magie

Nancy said...

Such an incredible card, Heather! Your creations always amaze me!! I just love Miss Anya, and you did an awesome job with the sketch this week!! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

Kimmie0270 said...

Okay - seriously did you make this card about me? LoL! I was actually trying to convince some mommy friends to take an hour car ride with the kiddies just to go shopping!

Great card!

Cassie said...

ThIS girl wants your imagination, creativity and talent!!

I am BLOWN away Heather by this card - seriously!! It's just amazing. How long did this take you??? You are THE stamper!!

But hey - you left off jewelry! and stamps!! someone better clue those anya girls in!!! *grin*

Chrissy's Creations said...

Love that card! My 12 year old is sitting on my lap and said "Ohhhh That's a perfect card for any girl." lol Yes it is.

Sandra MacLean said...

Brilliant Heather!! Your fun cards really amaze me with your creativity - you never know what you're going to find on your blog! :D Love that!!

Christi said...

This is fantastic girl! Wow!!!

Kim said...

WOW!!! I LOVE your take on the sketch. It is soooo cute.

Darla said...

Wow...what a fun take on the sketch! I love the little hand made hangers. You're great! Cute idea and saying. You've got it right on with what girls want and need. Great job Heather.

Rebecca Ednie said...

Really cute. I'm afraid I don't get how the rack moves but oh well. A great take on a funky sketch.

Maria said...

Hey Heather!! Wow, your Ms. Anya card is just spectacular. . so many things going on with all the images and beautiful colors. I love the "mall" background that you created. .. look at those Anyas with their shopping bags. They must have a lot of money! LOL!!

Glad to hear you had a great Easter!!

Maria

the whimsical butterfly said...

Madelynn and I drooled over this for A LONG TIME! WOW! This has got to be one of the coolest Anya cards I've seen! I LOVE your take on the sketch and also what yo udid w/ the card...genius!

I know Janna and I always talk about how smart we are well missy you are now officially allowed to join that club LOL!!! We are going to HAVE to talk one of these days...you don't call...you don't write.... GRRRR. Ha ha ha jk.

See you at the Blog hop tonight?