Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It is Flutterby Wednesday time - with Flutterby Anya

Fluttering with the New Anya
Edited to say: Sorry I thought I scheduled this to post today at 2am, but some how I put tomorrows date so it did not post and I did not realize it until almost 10am

.......

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
.......
Before I say anything else (small teeny tiny vent here) let me just say I am going to give up!!! LOL
.......
No matter how I take my pictures or how I edit them all the blending and shading I do to make the image look as pretty as it does never shows up. It is not like I do not have the right equipment ie... (Professional Digital Camera, Professional Scanner, and Printer, and Photo shop) plus plenty of Photography classes and such under my belt, but no matter how I do them you can never see all the blending and shading. Some of it sometimes shows up, but never even close to what it really looks like!!!
.......
Like in the 2nd card below it looks like all I did was color her in and added no shading and blending to her skin and outfit and there is actually quite a bit!!! Oh Well Sigh, just had to get that frustration out!!! LOL I feel much better now!!! Smiles!!!!
.......
Check out all the girls below to see there great creations too, and this week Jodi is our featured stamper so you can see her creation on Her blog and Danni's, plus we have a surprise guest this week who I am pretty sure just about every stamper knows!!! I will link her at the bottom of my post!!!
Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......
Ann
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......

So How could I not use my new Flutter By Anya for Flutter By Wednesday this week?? I also got this new paper pack with lots of glitter in it called Butterflies and somthing (sorry I forgot) it is Die Cuts with a Veiw and every page has lots of Butterflies on it!!! So Yummy!!!

I was so excited to get her and get her stamped and colored up that I made 2 cards this week!!! Wooo Hooo!!!

My First Card above I colored her with my Copics B21, B05, and B24, G07, G09, RV02, RV13, and R83, E00, R00, E95, and E93. I got out my labels 4 Nesties and cut out this Gorgeous Butterfly paper and some Tempting Turquoise SU! CS. Also used SU! Pacific Point, and Pixie Pink and Passion Pink, and Whisper White. I used the new set out of the SU! Mini for the Sentiment. The stamp is shaped like that and has a few saying you can put inside of it. We also have a new die cut in that shape. I also added some really really sparkly turquoise fiber behind the layers it is gorgeous IRL!!!

.......

Here is a close up of her.

For my Second card I colored her up in pinks and Oranges and Yellows. The Card Stock is textured with adds a lot to the card but it does not show up well on photographs.

.......

Y11, Y13, Y06, Y08, Y38, YR04, YR09, YR02, and YR68, RV02, RV04, RV09, E00, R00. E93, and E95.

.......

The Pink Plaid Paper is all glittery and sparkly I love it and I used my Labels 1 Nesties to cut out the layers and used that same SU! set from the new Mini catalog to make the two sentiments. I put some Orange Sheer Organza ribbon behind the layers.

Here is her close up you can kind of see the sparkle behind her on the pink plaid DSP.

Well back upstairs Piper woke up with a really sore throat today and so she is home so I need to go do some Mommy tending!!! TLC!!!

.......

Don't forget to check out all the other girls blogs they have some amazing creations for you today too!!! Our Guest DT this week is none other than Lauren Meader herself!! I saw her ultra cute card last night it is one of my favorite stamps!!! If you want to play along make sure to get to Danni's blog and link your creation with Mr. Linky so we can all check out your great creation as well!!!!!!

.......

Have a Stampedous Flutter By Wednesday!!!

.......

Heather

23 comments:

Nancy said...

Your cards are awesome this week, Heather!! And, we must think alike because I used my Flutter Anya also...I couldn't wait to ink her up! And, the pink hair is absolutley fabulous! Fantastic job!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

These are like totally fabulous! Cute image, great coloring and great pictures. I'm just getting started on my digital camera and someone told me "stop stressing. they're fine." Well, my dear, STOP STRESSING! THEY'RE BETTER THAN FINE!!!!

Hugs,

Michelle said...

LOVE both of them, Heather! That is one gorgeous stamp - I think I need to add it to my inventory :o). I just love the paper you used on the first card - very sparkly, bright and fun - perfect for butterfly anya!

Sorry to hear piper has a sore throat - I'm sure your TLC will help the healing process!! Hope she's better soon!

Ashley said...

ADORABLE Heather! I love that little fairy! So cute! I need more Greeting Farm! I love both cards, awesome!

Christine Riley said...

So pretty! I love the bold and bright colors, so cheery :)
Hugs, Christine

Jodi said...

Wonderful card! you did do well with this image!
The bold colors really make it look like summer is near!!
hugs,
jodi =)

Danni said...

I almost used this sweet Anya this week too, heehehe!
I think you're too hard on yourself with your photos as I can see the shading.
Love your cards!! So fun and pretty!

Ann Kranitz said...

Heather, these are both gorgeous and I think your photography is just fine. Your pictures of your cards are great!!

Cassie said...

two cards!!?!?!?!? girl - you are awesome!! i love both of them btw! and i can see your shading - maybe not to the full extent, but some!

i'll be in wichita this weekend cuddling my new (he's 2 mos old already!) nephew. i'll be breathing some kansas air with you!!

Cassie said...

p.s. is this anya a butterfly AND a fairy????? *grins*

Emily said...

I would have to pick the as my favorite one of the 2 the first one, the colors just go so well and I love the dye cuts that frame the anya!!!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are both super cute! Love the colors on the first one and that paper is definitely yummo!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute Heather!! Love your Anya fairy!! Both of these cards are so cute!! Maybe for our next Flutter By challenge I will have to splurge and get myself an Anya Fairy too!! Love her!!
hugs,
Chris

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Both cards are so sweet - great job!!

Sue said...

Awwww gorgeous cards heather, she looks so cute, lovely colouring, ya piccies are just fine hun, sue.x

the whimsical butterfly said...

Heather these flutter Anya's are TOO awesome! I love them both! You did a wonderful job coloring them and I love the DP you chose! Hope your week is going well...we'll have to catch up soon after you're doing tearing your hair out you poor thing!

How are the puppers?

Kimmie0270 said...

They're both adorable but that first one is absolutely fab! I love the bold colors and the darling image!

Maria said...

Hey Heather! I hear ya' girlfriend! I found that reds and pinks don't show blending and shading really well. I have the same problem. Do you use an OTT light? It may help a little and don't use flash. It does something weird to the colors.

I can see a bit of your blending and shading and your card is adorable!! The colors are fantastic and you colored the image beautifully!! Love the layout too!!

Hope you are having a fantastic Friday!!

Maria

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Both cards are adorable Heather, I love the sweet image and your beautiful colouring, I read your first post and hope everything is ok. Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Heather,

I'm finally getting a chance to visit your blog and catch up! Just so you know, you're not alone in the photography frustration area. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get decent pictures of my cards. I need to take some lessons... and soon! In any case, I love your Anyas. I just got that stamp (and a few others) and need to ink them up!

Hugs,
Lisa

Tanya said...

I can see shading! lol
These aer both very cute! So fun!

bastelkueken said...

Wow Heather - This cards are perfect styled and wonderful colours you need... your little girl is sweet and sugar

Marcea said...

wow, so pretty - gorgeous colours and sparkle!!
-x-