Monday, April 6, 2009

Gorjuss Girls Some Coloring Fun

Hi,
Really quick Post but it was a very busy weekend with Stampers Club, and then Marvin's Mom and my nephew came to spend the night last night and then Willow's Easter Pre-School Program yesterday evening.
.......
Last night I needed some mindless creativity and so I started coloring up some images. Last night after the program my good friend Emily came over to show us her new puppy (that fits in the palm of her hand adoooooooorabbbbbbllllle!!!!) Anyway she brought along her new Gorjuss Girls for me to stamp up and color up so I had fun coloring them with my Copics last night. I hope I spelled Gorjuss right I have not paid much attention to how it is spelled but I know it is a unique spelling. I mostly cut all my images out so if you see any coloring outside the lines it is O.K. because I will be cutting her out to put on whatever project she gets asigned.
.......
I hope you enjoy the coloring I will be putting them to cards soon. One image is Pretty Head Rachel a Digi image from The Greeting Farm.
.......
Have a Wonderful Day back tomorrow with Twinkling Tuesday Wooo Hooo!!!!
.......
Heather

18 comments:

Emily said...

WooooooooooooooooW!!!! I love them, you did soooo good!! Mabye after coloring their hair, the Anya's will make more sense!!! I can't wait to see them on a card, I'm jealous that you got so many of them colored, though they go fast!!!!

Heather said...

WOW! Your coloring is fantastic! I love all of them! Can't wait to see them on a card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow! Your coloring is amazing, esp on the hair! I totally want those Gorjuss girlies...they're too cute!

LOVE your work on these so far and can't wait to see them in action!

Glad to be back and can't wait to catch up!

Ashley said...

Wow Heather! These look great!

Danni said...

Lucky girl!! These look so good! Can't wait to see them on your creations!

Cathy said...

Heather,

These are Gorjuss!! I couldn't resist that one!!! I love how you've colored them.

Cute,

Hugs, Cathy

Michelle said...

Oh I love those girls - the pink haired one is too cute! LOVE THEM!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Looks like you had loads of fun colouring these cuties Heather, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the colours you chose for their hair, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kimmie0270 said...

The hair on them all is amazing!

Wendy said...

Just darling Heather!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun Heather! Fab Coloring! Can't wait to see the creations you make with them.

I left you an award on my blog!!

Maria said...

Wow, Heather! You colored all your images soooo beautifully. I love the shading and highlights and all the lovely colors!! I always pre-color my images. I actually have tons of images that I pre-color in advance and store. I color while watching TV with my family. I don't always use the images right away but I always have an image available for a rainy day!!

Maria

All Pink girl said...

Wow how gorgeous are these ,fab colouring ,hugs Dawnxxx

Jodi said...

Looks like you had lots of fun coloring!! You did a great job coloring!! Can't wait to what you will do with them.=)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Christi said...

Gorgeous coloring!!!!

Tanya said...

WOW!!!! Awesome coloring!!! I lvoe these images and what you've done with them!

Janna said...

So jealous!! I only got a few of the gorguss girls but now I think I need them all!! Heather you coloring is amazing!!!!! Wow, wow, wow! I adore what you did with their hair! You have to teach me! And the rachel head is just stunnign!! So sassy!!!

Smiles,
janna

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love those new gorguss girls, and your coloring is fantastic. The coloring on that pretty head is phenomenal!!! Love it!!!