Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flutterin By with Lily the Fairy - Easter Pictures of our Family - Plus do not miss tonights 1st Ever Release Night Club Anya Blog Hop!!!!

Flutter By Wednesday
.......
with Lily the Fairy
Happy Flutter By Day!!!
.....
Well Yep it is that time once again. It is funny my weeks are starting to get categorized into Twinkling Tuesdays, Flutter By Wednesdays, Etsy Saturdays and let me see what else???
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
.......
Lots of news today we have 4 new Flutter By Team members this week!!! They are Chris, Steph, Harriet, Kim, and Nicola don't forget to stop by and welcome them to the team and give them some love on what I am sure will be amazing creations!!! Also remember to stop and see what all the other team mates came up with for Flutter By too!!!
.......
I have followed Chris for a while now and every single creation of that girl drops my jaw to the ground, and leaves me in awe she is a true artist!!! I am looking forward to getting to know the other new team mates too!!!
.......
In other News tonight at 7pm starts the 1st Ever The Greeting Farm/Club Anya Blog Hop!!! I am so excited there will be lots of Prizes awarded for different categories, and lots of free bees too so you do not want to miss it!!! Everyone should have their posts up at 7pm and the list will be on Club Anya Blog. So if you want to help me out you can vote for my Card if you like it!!! I have been working hard on it!!!! It will be up tonight at 7pm So Ya'll come on back ya hear!!! LOL could not resist that one!!!
.......
Also Late last night I surpassed my 20,000 hit on my Blog!!! How exciting!!! I am compiling some blog candy but I will be giving it away when I get to 25,000 hits so that gives me more time to get it all put together!!! I can not believe I have been blogging for 7 months now!!!
.......
Well now onto my Flutter By card. Here is the team roster below so you can visit them all and see their great Flutter By Creations too!!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday Team:

.......

Ann
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Kim
.......
........
.......
.......
.......

Now onto my card. I decided to use my new Lily the Fairy Set I bought myself for my birthday from Marvin and the kids!!! LOL don't you just love picking out your own birthday presents!!!

.......

So I used the Basic Gray paper packs Bitter Sweet and Sugared. I put clear dew drops on of my fellow Flutter Team members sweet sweet Cassie, sent me in all of the corners. I colored up Lily with my copics and added shimmerz to her wings but forgot to get a shimmerz view picture so you could see how pretty it is on her wings!!! The sentiment is from the same set and I punched it out with SU! large oval punch and the new scallop oval punch that is in the new SU! Mini right now. This week was to use punches so there are my punches. I actually made this card before I remembered there were supposed to be punches so I at least had 2 of them on here!!! I was going to go back and add some MS punched Flutter By's but decided to leave it alone what do you think???
......

Here is a close up of Lily Swinging on her Tree swing. Melissa over at Pink Cat Studio makes the best stamps I just love them all!!! I am still patiently waiting for my Guest DT month later this year but it is taking forever to get here!!! LOL!!!!!

Here is the cute sentiment punched out. I stamped it with Whisper White SU! Craft ink. The papers are SU! Purely Pomegranate and Regal Rose Card Stocks.

.......

Now onto the Family Easter Pictures. We got up Easter Morning and the kids found their Easter Baskets, and had some fun then we ate breakfast got ready and headed off to the 9:15 service at church. It was a wonderful service and we really enjoyed it alot!!! On Easter there is no kids church so the girls were with us, but they hand out kids packets and they did awesome sitting through it. The 9:15 service is always shorter than the 10:45 service so that helps too!!!

.......

Here are the kids and their baskets. Marvin put Tucker in one of the girls old Lavender sleepers the night before because I went like 11 days with no dryer and I am so so so so behind on laundry now so we were running out of clothes!!! The repair man finally fixed it today. The part that really sucks for me is I was finally all caught up on laundry which rarely happens and had set a new schedule so I would not get behind and my house looked so good no laundry all over the place to put away then boom the day after I finally get all caught up my dryer gives out!!!! Uuuuuggghhhhh you can not win for loosing some times!!! LOL!!!!
.......
I was able to do a few and I mean a few compared to how much I usually have because Tasha let me bring a few loads over to dry until my dryer got fixed!!!
Here is Piper all excited about her candy in her basket. Willow totally into her new paint set!!!!
Tucker got some new Match Box cars in eggs.
The rest of the pictures were taken after church before lunch. I was so super excited when I found Tucker a little 4 piece suit with a lavender shirt and lavender and purple tie because both girls dresses were lavender and white. They all looked so good together I thought!!!
Tucker my big smiley boy here!!!
The kids with Marvin. Marvin and Tucker in their suits look so cute together!!!
Here I am with the kids I had Marvin take like 13 pictures but I do not think I got one where we were all smiling!!! Oh well such as life!!!
Here at least the girls and I were smiling!!! LOL!!!! We did a lot of chasing Tucker in many pictures he was off and running out of the picture!!!
Here are the girls together in their Easter Dresses. Willow got a new dress this year as she usually gets the hand me downs, but Piper actually wore this dress several years ago. When she was 4 I wanted a dress to match Willow's Lavender and white Easter dress and the only one I found was a size 6 so it was long on her but still really cute. This year it was not long on her any more!!! Next year it will be Willow's!!!! LOL
Giving each other a hug!!
Willow at the Church Community Easter Egg hunt later that day (Easter Afternoon) I did not get to go because Tucker was taking a nap but Marvin took the girls and I sent the camera along.
Piper and Willow dumping out their eggs so they can use them again next year!!!
......
Well all in all we had a really fun day and a great Family weekend. Marvin leaves in the Middle of the night Thursday night to go to Winslow Arizona on a "Work and Whitness Mission" trip with church to help renovate and bring up to code a Navajo Boarding School.
He is super excited - me not so much he will be gone 10 days yuck!!!
.......
Well I hope to see you later tonight and don't forget to vote for me if you like my card!!! Have a Stampendous Wednesday Everyone!!!!
.......
Heather

23 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

LOVE your fairy card with the blue around the cutout edge and popped up like that!! Beautiful!!

Awesome pics of the family - Tuckman is so adorable in his little suit!! I just wanna reach through my monitor and give him a little squeeze!! :)
Looks like they had so much fun finding eggs!!

~*Joni said...

The fairy stamp that the family gave you is adorable! ;) I love the way she looks like she's in mid-air on your card. :D
The family pictures are priceless, I always love seeing stamper's lives beyond their cards. What a beautiful family!

Ann Kranitz said...

Gorgeous card. Love your layout and your family pix are wonderful. Very cute kids.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Heather! It is such a joy to visit your blog. You just never know what you're gonna find! What a beautiful, beautiful family! And your cards are always beautiful!

As for laundry and housework..... NOT IMPORTANT when you have kids. You learn that when you pass 50! You'll look back and think "why didn't I spend more time with the kids instead of worrying about what my house looked like". Trust me. It'll happen. Anway, knowing the little I do about you - you're home is gorgeous! Look what you've got in it!

Thanks soooo much for sharing these wonderful pictures and making my heart swell!

Big, big hugs,

Nancy said...

Heather, it was so nice of you to share your family Easter photos...I'm sure there is always joy in your house no matter the day! You'll survive the 10 day separation...what a wonderful opportunity for him and others!

Your card is spectacular...I love the fairy, the layout, and the sentiment! They all came together so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us today!

Kim said...

Beautiful card and your family is adorable. I look forward to seeing your weekly creations on FBW.

Jackie said...

Awesome card Heather! I love the color and the design...very nice!

Fab pics of your family girl! Your kiddos look so happy with their treasures...I totally forgot to take pics of our egg hunt! tfs your precious memories though!!!

Emily said...

I think I am really loving the paper, of course your coloring is great too!!! The Lilly really looks like your girls!!! I can't wait to see what you've created!!! I talk to you later!!1

Michelle daydreams505 said...

Hi Heather, I just love your fairy, she is very cute! I'm so glad you had a nice Easter. Your children are adorable! :) Michelle

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet card and sweet photos.

Margie said...

Your family is so adorable! I love how the kids pose for pics! Very sweet!

Cute card! I love the background you make for them! Your coloring is awesome :)
Beautiful work!
... and congrats on hitting over 20,000!!!
TFS! Happy Hump Day :)
~ margie

Danni said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Love everything about it!!
Your Easter pictures are so nice! Love the kids in their Easter best!
Wonderful!

Michelle said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL - I just love the DP and Lily is so pretty!!

Your kids are so cute - looks like they all had a great Easter!

I'll try and get back by this evening to see your other card creation.

Congrats on the 20,000 hits that is AWESOME!!

Denise said...

WOW, thanks for sharing the pictures of your Beatiful Family!! Looks like the children really enjoyed Easter.

Maria said...

Hey girl!! Sorry, I haven't been around until now. . .ugggh! So many things going on, I'm behind on my blurfing! Wow, 20K hits! Whoohoo!! That's awesome! It's no wonder, your blog is uplifting with your stories and awesome creations.

Your Lily card is so adorable. Such a pretty card, Heather!! You did a spectacular job coloring the image. . .such pretty mix of colors.

Awww, your photos of your family are beautiful in all their pretty outfit. . matching so nicely. You look GORGEOUS!! Such beautiful photos!! Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter!!

Maria

the whimsical butterfly said...

Your card is SO beautiful heather and your family is too! So awesome that you could share pics and they all look so pretty!

I LOVE your lily card and that yummy paper...GORGEOUS!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your fairy card Heather! Another stamp for my wishlist!! Love your coloring and the fab coloring! Your awesome girl! I am Excited to be on the team with you!! Thanks for the compliments and warm welcome!! Your kids are precious!!! I always feel the house is a mess too no matter what I do. I guess that is life when you have kids. (shh! don't let my kids hear this)
hugs,
Chris

Kristie said...

Your card is fantastic, great job coloring her! I love buying my own birthday presents too LOL! Your kids are so cute, glad your family had a nice holiday!

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

WOW!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love everything about it!

Cassie said...

great post heather!! your family is so lovely and handsome!!

GOOOOORRRRGeous card - again!! those papers are just sooo beautiful!! i love how you stamped lily on blue and then cut her out!! great look!

Stampingcaz said...

what a beautiful family! Looks like you had a fun easter,

Cazx

Wendy said...

Hey girl-the fam looks great! Looks like you all had a great Easter! Sorry hubby is leaving for 10 days.....somedays I wish mine would-but take Matthew with him. I hardly ever get to use my "new and improved" craft room anymore! Someday.......anyway, hope you all are great, tell the kids and Marvin "hi" for me!!

Tanya said...

oh that fairy card is so pretty and springy!
Easter looks like lots of fun!
No, it is NEVER fun when teh husbad is gone! Ugh! Good luck with that!