Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Flutter By Wednesdays - With a New Twist!!!! Scroll down for Twinkling Tuesday and Cute New Puppy Pictures!!!!

Happy Flutter By Day!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

.......

For my Twinkling Tuesday post and really cute Puppy Pictures (we have 2 puppies here at our house for the time being and they are 8 weeks old and adorable!!!!) Scroll down I posted late last evening!!!

.......

Did you ever make a card you just love when you are done??? Well I really liked this one the papers were so pretty together and this is one of the first times I have ever picked my paper first and then picked my Copics or inks after to match the paper!!! The flowers went perfect and everything and then the pictures just did not show the prettyness of these colors together I was bummed!!!! That flower in the upper left is a soft deeper Mauve and the flowers in the right hand corner are a very baby pink and mint. Oh Well it is O.K. because I have some great news for you today!!!!

.......

Guess what???? We are now adding Fairy's to Flutter By Wednesdays!!!! Wooo Hoooo so you can now play along on Wednesdays and make a card with either a Butter Fly (Flutter By) or a Fairy!!! Yea!!!!! This is also week #52 for Flutter By Wednesday so Danni started this 1 year ago!!! Yea Flutter By Wednesday!!!

.......

So you have to hop over to all my talented team members blogs and see what they created I am excited to see if they made Fairy's or Flutter By's this week!!!! Go to Danni's our sweet and wonderful team leader and the Creator of Flutter By Wednesday's Blog first to see the talented Guest Designer Lynn from The Queen's Scene Blog and her great card it is very cool. I can not wait to see Danni's card this week, am guessing that Danni used a Fairy but I may be wrong!!!

.......

.......

Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:

.......

Ann

.......

Ashley

........

Cassie

.......

Cathy

.......

Heather

.......

Jodi

.......

Kristie

.......

Michelle

.......

Nancy

.......

So Here is my card the papers are Basic Gray Two scoops pack and SU Pretty in Pink. I colored my The Greeting Farm Fairy up in my copics and added some pretty Mauve colored Organza ribbon and some pretty Mauve Mint and light pink Prima Flowers up. The layers are all popped up with my SU! Dimensionals. I added Rhinestone brads to the lower bottom corners they are hard to see and in the center of each flower. I took this for the shimmerd view but looks like it is not showing up. I used Shimmerz Pink Poinsettia Blingz on her wings and boy does she sparkle and shine and glitter away as she flys off!!!!!!
.......
Well I must get Willow off to pre-school and then work on Potty Training some puppies and cleaning and then Emily is bringing Easton and Cannon and her new puppy over for a play date this afternoon, plus Willow is bringing my friend Natalie's little girl Emma home from school to play too!!!! Wooo Hooo lots of fun!!!! Oh if I have not been by lately to comment do not worry I will be around soon my time has just been very limited but I am so missing seeing all of your great creations!!! I will see them and comment very soon!!!!
.......
Happy Flutter By Day!!!!!
Heather

21 comments:

Nancy said...

How funny, Heather...don't you just love Tink!!! She is a little doll! I love your card, and the Basic Grey paper is delish! What a great card!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is such a pretty card, Heather! I absolutely love it! Aren't those fairies the greatest?

Christine Riley said...

Wow, how cute is this! Love the bright colors, that deisgn paper is gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine :)

Michelle said...

WhooHoo you used a fairy!! So did I...just love the fairies!! Great job on your card Heather! It's BEAUTIFUL!!

When I make a card I just love (and it's not too often, LOL) I have trouble giving it away - I want to keep it and look at it. It's kind of like my little boost of encouragement you know saying "yes, I'm pretty darn talented and I can do this"...silly, huh?

Maria said...

Hey Heather! TGF Fairy is perfect for the challenge!! So cute! Awesome job on the coloring. . .her pink hair is so adorable...Wow, that dp is so pretty with all those swirls!! I may just need to play along this week! Your card inspired me to want to play along!!

As for the college thing. . .I'm in the process of applying. . not sure how it'll go. I'm hoping UC will accept me. I can't wait to go back to school!!

You should do more photography stuff! If you have the knowledge, why not use it?

Maria

Tanya said...

This is very pretty! Love the colors!

Cathy said...

Heather this is an awesome card!! I love those fairies and I'm so glad we get to use them now!!

Very pretty!!

Hugs, Cathy

Jodi said...

Heather, pretty card and coloring on your fairy! Love the flowers, and bling they match your fairy's wings so well. =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE this!! you really did a wonderful job on this card!!

Ashley said...

Super cute HEather, but I wanna know if there's a Greeting Farm set you don't have. :P

Heather said...

This is so cute! I love the colors you used! Great job!

Emily said...

I love the coloring and the cute paper, the color choice is great, and yes it is always better in person!!!

Janna said...

Heather I just love this card! This is one of my favorite creations of yours! The coloring and all the papers and accessories go perfectly together! I just adore how you did your fairies cheeks! They are just so amazing and her hair is to die for!! Love the sparkle on the wings as well! You are right everything works perfectly together!

Smiles,
janna

Kristie said...

What a cute card! I really love the fairy's pink hair!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a dreamy card!!! The colors are divine, and you colored your image fabulously!!! You are truly rockin' those Copics!! What can I say....I LOVE IT!!!!:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love the fairy!! I plan to use one on my fairy too. Notice I said plan to....haven't got to it yet. Yours is fab!! Love your coloring and the two scoops paper is perfect!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love this Heather!!! I must get these fairies, I just love them, and I love the colors and that yummy paper!! Gorgeous!

Randi said...

So pretty!! I ADORE all of your creations. I could get lost just looking through your wonderful blog!

Those puppy pics are TOO adorable!!
You, Emily and the kids must have had a blast!!!

Cassie said...

it's exquisite heather!!! i love the paper you used and that you used a fairy!! pretty flowers too!

hope the puppy training is going well. will have to catch up more on your blog later - i know there are posts i've missed --- and i hate missing your cards as they are always so lovely and just a wonderful eye candy!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow Wow Heather!!!! What a gorgeous card. That little fairy is so sweet.

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Heather and love the colors you used! Your design is great & the flowers you added are perfect!!