Sunday, April 19, 2009

Etsy #32 DT Sample - Your My Hero!!!!

"Your My Hero"
O.K. So It is not Saturday but it is Etsy Time on my Blog. With Marvin being gone and Tucker was not feeling to well the last few days I did not have a chance to get my Etsy Card done for Saturday. I do have it done now though!!!
.......
This Week the Etsy Shop was Angel Face Designs. She has some really cute Hand Stamped Silver and Beaded Jewelry!!! You have to go check it out!!
.......
So Most of you know the drill but if you are new to my blog what you do is go to the Etsy Shop and pick an Inspiration piece or two or three, and then you make a project, card, scrapbook page, 3-D item or anything and then go to Ashley our Etsy Leader and leave a link to your project before Friday April 24th at Noon Pacific time and then you are eligible for the Prize. This week the Etsy Shop owner will be giving away either the You are Tu Tu Terrific Necklace or the Mommy 2 Necklace. She is also offering a discount to those who purchase and mention the Etsy Challenge in the comments.
........
Here are the two inspiration pieces I picked out this week for my DT piece.
.......
You might wonder why I picked them??? Well of course it is because I had just received my new release stamps from The Greeting Farm. I knew the Fire Man Stamp would be perfect for these Charms.
.......
So Here is my Card. I stamped the Fireman up using Memento Ink, and my Copics. I used R29, and R35 for the Reds, C2, C5, C7, and B100 for the Grays and Blacks, and E00, R00, E50, E51, E95, and R20 for the skin and cheeks. Where his Uniform and parts of his Hat look white in the picture it is the shiny silver from my Silver Liquid Shaker Pen. His Hair is Y08, Y11, Y13, Y17, and Y38. For some reason none of the Blending is showing up and I am not sure why because I did not use a flash, but there is lots of Blending in his uniform with my Copics!!!
.......
The Papers are Real Red, More Mustard Gable Green Textured CS from SU! and a bright light orange from Hobby Lobby. I also used my thick shimmery Silver CS from SU! The Patterned Paper is from DCWV (die cuts with a view) CS Nana's Kids. I used my SU! punches 1 1/4" Square, and 1 1/4" circle, and Large Star for the punched pieces. The ribbon is from HL as well. Here is a close up of him. I am not sure why the Silver is showing up white, but it is a Metallic Silver on the stamp.
.......
Now that you have seen my sample do not forget to go check out my Fellow DT members wonderful samples from Yesterday as well. They are all such a creative bunch of girls!!! We even have one member now who only does Scrap book pages for her DT pieces each month.!!!!
The Etsy Inspired Team:
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Well Here is one last view of my card. I hope you play along with us this week and do not forget to go check out my fellow Etsy Team Member's Samples too!!
.......
I will be back in about an hour with my Inky Impressions Stage 2 DT Call Samples too!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Sunday Evening!!!
.......
Heather

9 comments:

Danni said...

Oh how cute!! Firefigher Ian is just so adorable! Great card!

Emily said...

I love this card, I love the colors!!!! IT is soooo cute!!!!!

Christine Riley said...

So cute! I love the bright and cheery colors and that image is adorable! :)
Hugs, Christine

Margie said...

Fireman Ian is sooo adorable! I love the bright colors and your coloring is perfection :)
TFS!!!

Nancy said...

Love your card, Heather! The colors are so vibrant and so appropriate! This is a fantastic Etsy shop this week...can't wait to get my card done for it! Love it!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

How cute!! When I saw that charm I immediately thought of fireman Ian too!! But I don't have him...:(

I just LOVE how you did squares behind the sentiment!

de said...

Heather, this is amazing! The image is adorable, the coloring is perfection and I LOVE the bright cheery colors! Awesome!

Jackie said...

LOL! I think your card is really cute Heather and totally goes with the fireman theme! I don't have any fire related stamps so I had to go with the Christmas theme...that stamp totally matched the top of the hat!!!

Great job gf and tsmfs!!!!!

bastelkueken said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh is your fire man a cute man... perfect and so sugar