Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dancing with The Greeting Farm Stars!!!!!

"The Greeting Farm Dance Studio"
Hello Everyone!!!!
.......
Edited to say: Hi All this card is the one I did for the Club Anya Blog Hop on Wednesday night but I re-did the post time for all my regular readers to see. I hope you get time to see at least some of the entries for the Hop there were totally amazing things on the way all sorts of 3D items and cards and all kinds of projects!!!
......
Are you as excited as I am for this Club Anya Blog Hop????
I love The Greeting Farm Stamps so much that I just about own every set and I do have all the Ian's and Anya's!!!! They are so much fun to color up and create with I just have a hard time making cards with all my other stamps these days!!!! I love their versatility and how you can mix and match them and make all kinds of things!!!!
.......
For My Card tonight I decided to make a Dance Studio. I wanted to put the sentiment on the card "The Greeting Farm Dance Studio" but there was no good place to add it without taking away from the card so I left it off this time!!!
.......
If you like my card and want to vote for it you can e-mail Jess at yeahshestamps@gmail.com with a link to my creation http://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com
But I hope you check out all the other participants too they will have some super cute and amazing entries for sure!!!
.......
For a list of all the links for everyone participating in the Blog Hop go to Club Anya Here:
.......
Are you ready for the card???
.......
Really ready???
.......
Ready Yet???
.......
O.K. here it is. I took Ballerina Anya and colored her body and head up twice. Then I took Rocker Anya and just colored her hair up in blond tones and then cut her hair out. Rocker Anya and Ballerina Anya almost have the same shaped face so this works really well!!! So I cut out the hair like a wig and attached it to Ballerina Anya. Now Dancer Ian is the top half of Dress me Ian, and the bottom half of Dress me Anya (her swim suit bottoms) I colored in her legs like dance tights for Ian. All images stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copics and a little Shimmerz added to the Ballerina's dresses!!!
.......
O.K. here is a close up view. I then took some Creamy Caramel SU! Card stock and used my score pal to make raised lines on it and made the beginnings of my wood floor. I drew in the darker parts of the wood and the wood grain with my copics. I made a floor board with Whisper White SU! paper and my score pal as well. Then I took some Green Patterned Paper and made Lines like wall paper also with my score pal.
.......
I made the Mirror using Sage Shadow SU! CS and my Mega Nesties. I then traced the inside of the largest Mega Nestie on Foil and then cut it out so it would fit inside the cut and embossed Sage Mirror Frame.
.......
I took my Shimmery Silver SU! Card stock to create the metal parts of the Ballet Bar and then I used more Creamy Caramel CS to make the Wood part of the Bar. I distressed the wood with Close to Cocoa SU! Ink.
.......
Well I really hope you enjoy my submission for the Blog Hop!!! I had a lot of fun making it!!!! Now I just had to share some of my other Favorite Greeting Farm cards cause I just love The Greeting Farm that much!!!!!
.......
Past Greeting Farm Card Favorites!!!!!!
Anya Rocking the Farm - For Flutter By Wednesdays
I made this one yesterday for my DT sample for Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesdays Sketch Challenge. Miss Anya Shop-a-thon!!!
Skater Ian - For the 2nd Club Anya Sketch Challenge
A wild thing card for my Good Friend Janna's Daughter on her 2nd Birthday My First Geisha Anya Card One of my Favorites Mermaid Anya in the Sea, with her own Treasure Chest and Jewels!!! Here is one last view of my Card, and I hope you head off to see all the other great entry's it is going to be a very fun Hop!!!! I can not wait to place my order for the New Releases later tonight and I am sooooo sooo excited about seeing all the other Blog Hop entries!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Greeting Farm Release Night!!!!
.......
Heather

46 comments:

Heather said...

Heather, these are all incredible. You are so creative and all your scene cards are just awesome! Thanks for inspiring!

Carol said...

WOW

They are all brilliant - the dancers are my fav x

Kim said...

Aren't you creative. This is too cute!!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Dang girl!!! You always come up with the coolest little scenes!! I just LOVE how you created that mirror with the nesties. This is awesome!!

tracy said...

Wowzers you have been busy I love all your cards they are really fun I know my children would love them!
Tracy x

Zarah said...

Amazingly clever with the mirror and everything! The details are soooo fab and the cards rock. :D

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable creations!!

rachelsigmak said...

So amazing. Unbelievable really.

Jodi said...

Very cute and creative card you made!! how nice that you made the mirror out of foil. =)
I am just like you, have all the stamps and so little time.
Hugs,
jodi =)

Janna said...

Heather this is just awesome!!! Seriously!!! I love the foil! So much shinier in the picture then when it was scanned and all the little knots and grains you put in the floor! So creative too to cut the hair out like a wig and give Ian some tights!!! Love that!! You did an amazing job with this card seriously!

Smiles,
janna

kadie said...

I LOVE Ian in tights!! This scene is so creative and adorable!

BishopsMommie said...

those are way to cute!!!!!!!!you did a great job!!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

WOWZA Heather.... These are ALLLLL fabulous! =)
Hugs
Lynda =)

Randi said...

Heather you are BRILLIANT!! Your cards always bring a huge smile to my face!! That ballet studio is so clever!! And, Ian in tights! HA! So cute!!!

Melyssa said...

Wow your so creative and the details in your cards are amazing.
Seeing Ian in tights made me chuckle!! What a hoot!

~*Joni said...

OMGosh, I am giggling so hard at Ian! He is adorable and still so dang manly in that studio! Awesome hob Heather! Don't forget your brown glasses when you visit my blog. lol!

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful!

Maureen said...

LOVE the ballet studio idea - so creative!! And you did such a great job with your altering!!

Kim R said...

This is AMAZING. You are so talented. WOW! WOW! WOW!

Yaritza said...

Great assortment of cards.

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is BEYOND amazin! I LOVE what you did creating that mirror!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! SO glad you could play w/ us tonight and I hope you had a great time! Coloring is JUST gorgeous, too! So much fun to see all your TGF Anya's in one place! You're rockin' the farm, chicky!

Jacquie said...

YAY!!! Heather, how are you?? I LOVE your creations!!! Without a doubt!!! That ballet card is AWESOME!!! Sorry I have not visited for awhile!!! Missed you!! So glad you got the card and stamp!!! Hope you are well!! Take care girl!!!


Jacquie!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Heather this is just fabulous and funny...I think Ian in tights will be very memorable.

Tammi said...

Fun & cute! Clever idea, love the floor and mirror! Amazing cards!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

HEATHER!!! This is so beautiful, you did such a wonderful job

Wendy said...

I love how you did the "mirror" on the ballet card! All your stuff is sooo cute!

Danni said...

Another simply wonderful card! Girl, you are so creative!! Love this!!

Sandra MacLean said...

That ballet studio is AWESOME Heather!! You just oooze creativity...that's a great thing!! hahaha

Margie said...

Holy Stamps!!! I love your card!
Again, you totally amaze me!!!
This is sooo cute - love what you did for the mirrow! and I love seeing Ian in tights!!! LOL!
I also love the sk8ter Ian you made too!
Happy Hopping :)
{{hugs}} margie

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous projects every single one. From one "desperate for adult conversation SAHM" to another...keep it up :)

Dee said...

Your work is wonderful. I loved the dance one ...so stinkin cute!!!

Sue said...

Wow what a brill selection of cards, they all look fab, luv the ballerina one, brill creation, sue.x

Cassie said...

oh heather - this is TREMENDOUS!!!! You have a knack for creating these scenes I tell ya!!

Can't wait to see the Cheerleading Squad card!

Crafty Num Nums said...

these are awesome!!!!!!! What attention to detail TFS!!!!

Robin said...

This is incredibly creative!! I love how you mixed up the Ians and Anyas to get a little dance crew!

Kimmie0270 said...

Hippity Hop... though I'm not really doing the blog hop. I just wanted to see what amazing creation you had in store for us today! And I LOVE the foil for the mirror - so creative! You're so amazing!

Christine Riley said...

Awesome! Amazing! I love htat little dance scene, too cute! :)
Hugs, Christine

Tonya said...

You Rock girl! This is so fabulous and I love your creativity! Thanks so much for sharing.

Thank you for the wonderful comments you have left me on my blog. I appreciate them so much. ((hugs)) Oh and Nicole accidentally left me off when she posted, that is why you did not see my name but yep I made it to stage 2. >:0) Best of luck to you girl.

Debby said...

Oh you clever clever girl! This is super duper fabulous! I love it love it love it!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Heather you are so sweet! That you for your wonderful message on my blog. You can create all these wonderful cards, raise three kids, and still remain sane?

I didn't know where to post but the barn background is coming from Starving Artist's site under Doodle Factory scenes. They have a whole bunch of awesome things that go so well with TGF.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

All your creations are simply amazing girl!!! Love your coloring!! Want to come color with me?!!! hugs, Chris

Stampingcaz said...

fantastic cards! Love them all.

Cazx

Michelle said...

WOW - I love how you make things seem so real! The dance studio is awesome - it looks just like a real one does. You put such wonderful time & energy into your creations and it shows. They are one of a kind beauties!! Great job!!

Tanya said...

LOVE that ballerina card! So fun!

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Heather. Your work is fabby. Check out my blog. I have nominated you for a pretty blog award!

disa said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫