Friday, March 20, 2009

We have been busy!!!!

Hi Everyone,
.......
I will be back later today with my Card. We have been busy getting ready for our Big Scrapbook in a Night, and 50 Cards in one evening workshops that we will be doing on Saturday night (at the same time) wish us luck!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
.......
Just wanted to let you know why I may have been absent from posting or getting out to my favorite blogs the last couple of days!!!!
.......
Last night I got to go over to Emily's to play!!!! LOL!!!! I did not get home until almost 1am but we had fun!!!
.......
Back later with a card I had fun coloring up and making up!!!
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey girl...I don't think I've fully recovered.....I had a huge headache...how are you feeling???? I'm not sure it was the drink or the computer???? Talk to you later!!!!

Janna said...

You guys have been busy!! I can't believe how much work you put into these worshops. Those woman are so lucky to have you guys!!

Smiles,
janna