Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update on Etsy Challenge and Blog Hop Prize

Hi Everyone, ..... Quick update on the Etsy Prize from Two Scoops of Rice I will be giving away from the Etsy Event last Saturday. ...... I had 10 ladies do Piper's Sketch and all are entered into the drawing. Cathy, Heather L. Kimberly, Marika, Tonya, Wendy, Gwen, Tasha, Janna, and Kimberly. ........ As Ashley always puts it I am going to let Random.Piper draw the winner later today after she gets home from school since you all participated in her sketch!!!! ....... Thanks for playing and I will let you know later today!!! ....... Heather

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's wonderful! I like that Piper will get to choose the winner of her sketch!

StampinCathy said...

Great idea! Piper is a very creative and talented crafter.

Janna said...

I can hardly wait to hear the outcome!!

Smiles,
janna