Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Back - and Etsy Blog Hop Yesterday, and Prizes Galore!!!! You can still Play and Win!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
.......
Well I did not die or fall of the face of the Earth, but I have had the busiest week in a very long time. I will tell you more about that in my next post I am posting two posts tonight. You will learn a lot about the horrors of what has been going in what I am going to title my next post which will have a new card I am in love with!!!! I already have cards for tonight and tomorrow done and then Tuesday will be My Week to be Twinkling Tuesday's Featured Stamper of the Week, and Wednesday will be Flutter By Time again Woo Hoo!!!
.......
What I want to talk about in this post is Yesterday's Etsy DT Blog Hop and Day of Challenges and Prizes!!!! You still have time to earn all the great prizes so I hope you play along even though the event is over the deadline for your projects to be uploaded is March 3rd Tuesday!!!
.......
Ashly from Heart Hugs Designs and our DT leader and creator for the Etsy Inspiration Weekly Prize Challenge and came up with the idea for our All Day Challenge Event and Blog Hop Yesterday. I did not get to post about my Challenge or the prizes I am giving away because on Thursday I started having computer problems and I could not get into my computer it is all fixed now as you can tell. I was bummed I did not get to participate with the Blog Hop. I was not going to get to do much anyway because we had company in town for Pipers 7th Birthday and we had her Birthday party last night as well, but I was hoping to get in on a little of the fun!!!
.......
So what you need to do it go to each of the Etsy Inspired Eight team members blogs plus Ashley's Blog and our February Guest Designers Blog and each of them has a challenge. You have 1 hour to complete each challenge you choose to do!!!!!! This is on the honor system so please be honest. Everyone doing it on Saturday only had 1 hour for each challenge so we are trusting you here!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
The EtsyInspired Team:
.......
....... Joy Stagg
....... Kerry Angeles
....... Lee Murphy
.......
.......
Do each of the challenges you can or want to and post links to your challenge pieces either on SCS PCP or your own blog so we can check them out. When you upload the challenges tag or keyword them with EICHeather or EIC(whoevers name issued the challenge) ie.. EICAshley
also leave a link in the post on each team members blog whose challenge you did and you will be entered into the drawing for that prize!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!
......
Now I did not even get to do the sample for my challenge due to all the horrible complications going on in my house last week (more on that in the next post!!!!) But my good Friend Janna saved me and did up a sample for my challenge. Janna is so super talented I love what she did!!!! My next door neighbor's/good friend/ SU down line Tasha also played along and made a sample up too!!!! Thank you so much girls you helped me out a lot!!!!!
.......
So Here is Piper's 2nd Card Sketch she made just for this challenge. The girl sure loves criss crossing!!!!! LOL.
.......
And Here are Tasha and Janna's Samples they made.
Miss Janna saved my behind on this one thanks so much Janna for helping out in a pinch on a moments notice too!!! I love the colors she used and That Image is so so cute!!!! Janna is known as the Sketch Queen among our blogging buddies group!!!! Check out her blog to see the amazing things she does with Sketches!!!!!!!
Tasha's Great Sample. Tasha made her's during the actual Challenge Time yesterday. Tasha actually used the colors Piper drew her sketch in how cool is that???? Piper loved this sample when she saw it today!!!!!
.......
So play along and leave your link for me to check out your creations and I will be drawing for the winner on March 3rd!!!!
.......
And here's the AMAZING prize you can win from our awesome sponsor Two Scoops of Rice Designs!! You will win these great prizes if you play in MY Challenge and make a card or project for Piper's Sketch!!!! There are lots of other prizes being offered up on the other girls blogs from great companies like Paper Make-Up, Unity, The Greeting Farm, Lime Light, and several more too!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the Full Prize that the very generous 2 Scoops of Rice Designs donated to us!!!!! Here is a close up of the Stamps
.......
Well, You better head out to see all the other DT members great challenges and the prizes they are giving away, and the great cards they made for the challenge too!!! Several of them did cards for every challenge!!!!
.......
Can not wait to see all your great creations!!!!!
.......
Heather

8 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Heather! I played along with Piper's sketch challenge. My card will be posted on my blog tomorrow (Tuesday). www.inkonmyear.blogspot.com
This sketch was definitely a challenge but it was a lot of fun! Hope you are having a great day!

Heather

Heather said...

Just in case you didn't want to wait until tomorrow I also posted it in my SCS gallery: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1258963?cat=500&ppuser=55798

wendyp said...

had fun with this sketch!!! http://paperinkandsmiles.blogspot.com/2009/03/snow-day.html

Regina said...

hello Piper
your sketch is amazing! It's a great challenge!

Janna said...

So glad that you computer is fixed!!! And I was happy to help! You know that it was all selfish on my part! You know my addiction to sketches! Have to get them where I can!! Tasha's card is amazing!!!! Wow, wow, wow!!! I love the squiggle/streamers she created and the balloons in the corner! she did such an amazing job!

I loved this challenge Heather! Piper did a great job!

smiles,
janna

Ashley said...

Fabulous samples! You have amazing friends! Enter them in the drawing ok?

Olde Country Creations said...

What a fabulous sketch challenge. Please tell Piper thank you!!

HERE is my card.

I hope I did her proud. >:0)

Tonya

Ryann said...

Hi Heather - what a fun sketch!! Here is my card:

http://rsalamon.blogspot.com/2009/03/eicheather.html