Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Time - Rocking the Farm

Scroll down to see the Etsy Challenge Winner!
.......
Fluttering on the Farm
Hi Everyone!!!!
........
Man Blogger is giving me fits this morning. I tried to post this about 7:20 and it was having none of it!!! So I had to wait until I got Willow off to Pre-school and try again!!! I have heard a lot of people saying blogger is giving them a hard time this week this is my 2nd day in a row so not sure what the deal is!!!!???
.......
Well today I want to share my Flutter By Card with you!!! Can you believe it is Flutter By Week 47 Danni has been doing this for almost a year now!!!! It is week 9 for the Featured Stamper team and we have some amazing Women on our team!!!! This week we are adding two new team mates and last week we said good bye to another. Tina stepped down and now we are adding the very talented Jodi and Kristie to The Flutter By Featured stampers!!! Welcome Jodi and Kristie can not wait to see what you have in store for us on Wednesdays now!!!! This week Michelle is our Featured Stamper and she totally blew me away!!! I love love love her card so do not miss it!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday's Featured Stampers Team:

.......

.......
So make sure to head over to Dannie's Blog and then to the other team members to say Hi and give them a little love too!!!
.......

Now for my card!!! Wooo Hooo!!! I think this is one of my favorite cards ever!!!! I got to use my Greeting Farm Anya from Rock the Farm set, and the Cows are from the Farm Animal set. I also got out my Pink Cat Studio Farm Background set for the Barn and the Fence and my SU Flight of the Butterfly set (you can order that one right from me!!! I love this set so much) for the Flutter By this week!!!!

.......

Danni did not give us a challenge this week we had free reign to do what we wanted so this was my take on this week!!! I hope you like it I had a ton of fun making this card!!!! I sponged the sky with SU Bashful Blue and Brocade Blue ink and sponge daubers and the ground with Close to Co Co and Chocolate Chip SU inks. I then stamped up the images and colored them in with my SU Markers and my Copics and then I drew the grass patches in with several shades of my green copics. I made the mounds of dirt the cows are standing on with the Chocolate Chip and sponges. I popped up the fence once and Anya twice. The Flutter By was stamped in Yo Yo Yellow SU ink, and then distressed edges with Pixie Pink SU ink and folded in half then attached with a Glue dot. Isn't she cute??? I know I usually make the flutter by my main image, but this week I tried something different!!!

Here is a close up of the Fence the Cows and my Flutter By.

Here is a close up of Cute Anya and the Barn from Pink Cat!!!

.......

Well I have got to go get cutting we have our First Big Sale-A-Bration workshop this weekend where they come and make 50 cards and I need to get my part of the cards cut for and ready to go that also means pulling all of the stamps and inks and supplies for each card as well!!! Lots of work and not lots of time so I will talk to you later. I hope you are having a wonderful Flutter By Wednesday and if you want to play along please upload your cards to SCS or PCP with keyword/tag FBW47 so we can check out your great creations!!!

.........

Have a Stampendous Day!!!!

.......
Heather

26 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh!!! This is just the cutest card ever. I just love the images and love all the details. Thanks for this amazing inspiring eye candy.

Ann Kranitz said...

Wowsa!! Super Adorable!!

Cathy said...

Heather,
This is so adorable!! I love these stamps and the scene is just perfect!! LOve it!!!

Hugs, Cathy

Heather said...

This is seriously the cutest thing EVER!!!! The coloring is fabulous and the card is just all around incredible! WOW!!!!

Christi said...

Wow!!!! This is amazing!!!

Michelle said...

HOLY COW!!(heee) what an awesome card! Your details and coloring are beautiful! Miss Anya is totally rockin it on the farm!! You are right this is one of my favorite cards that you've done!! WHOOHOOO way to go girlfriend!

Thanks for the kind comments on my card - I too, think we had a great week in the flutter by world!

Tasha Hickert said...

Hmmm...seems like I have seen this card before?! I love it with the butterfly, too. Way to be thinking!! It is such a cute card.

Jodi said...

Wow Heather! This is absolutely awesome! I love that you incorporated 2 sets from 2 different companies and came up with a really great scene and a cute flutterby. Great job!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

the whimsical butterfly said...

I seriously think this is my favecard of yours! I CANNOT believe the detail and how stinking CUTE it is!!!! I LOVE IT, and love that there is a little butterfly fluttering around the Farm...This is AMAZING, Heather!!!

Emily said...

I tooo..love this card, it is always better in person!!!! I'm at my mom's watching the kids...I'll try and call you but this town's signal is bad!!! Talk to you later. em

Cassie said...

oh.my.wow!
it's flutter-tastic!!
This is AWESOME!!!! i AM SO full of words right now that they are just bottle-necking trying to get out. This is gorgeous!! i love it! i can't believe the time you put into it - it soooo shows and is beautiful! are you framing it? i would!
hope you are doing well sweet friend! i've been so busy i haven't kept up too well with blog hopping! i wish i could hire a maid. that cooked. named alice.

Danni said...

Wow!! What can I even say? This is beyond fantastic!! I so want that Anya set and even more after seeing this wonderful work of art! You really did an amazing job!! Awesome!

Ashley said...

Super duper cute Heather! I love everything about it!

Janna said...

Heather this is one of my favorite cards of yours as well. I truly adore this card! Your scene is perfect!!! I just adore the tufts of grass the the dirt! Great job with popping off the fence and Anya! Your coloring is amazing!!! This really is a work of art!

I am just so glad you finally posted it so I can case it! I have been waiting and waiting!

Excellent job!

Smiles,
janna

Kristie said...

WOW! Your card is incredible, I just love the scene you created. The details are amazing. Thanks for the welcome to the team!

Maria said...

Okay, your farm scenery is just too awesome. Seriously! I love everything about it and your colored all the images so nicely! I love scenary cards. ..love how the butterfly is popped up. Very nice!!

Hope your workshop results in a whole lot of sales! 50 cards! Sheesh, that's a lot. Are they sleeping over? LOL!! Just kidding.
Sounds like it'll be a fun day!!

maria

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is totally fabulous Heather and you've made one cute scene. Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my word, so darling, what an adorable scene.

Regina said...

What a adorable scene you have created!! Your colouration is absolutely stunning - as always!! The hightlight is the little flutter!

Tanya said...

Oh how CUUUTE!

MacKenzie said...

I agree Heather - this is one of your best! Love all the colors and the attention to detail is fantastic! Great job girlfriend!

The Lucky Clucker said...

So sweet and lovable! Love the scene you have created and of course the butterfly too! I'm sorry, I couldn't read the whole blogpost. There is something about my eyes and those colours make me go buggy eyed!! LOL!! But I can see the card clearly and it is fantastic!! I'm so sorry I used the same colours on my Hippity Hoppity card! I didn't even realize it until you told me and I looked at your post again. I feel so bad about it......at least I didn't copy the papers yikes!!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Hey girl....Absolutely LOVE this card!!! I can't read the post - I got through about 2 sentences but the red letters made me dizzy.

I gotta tell you this card absolutely ROCKS THE FARM!!!! So darn cool!!!!
hugs...

Jacquie said...

Heather!!! WOW!!! AMAZING!!! I LOVE your creation!!! It is beautiful!!!! I have that Pink Cat set too!!! It looks PERFECT together! The coloring is PERFECT too!!! Sorry I haven't visited for awhile!! Hope you are well!!! As I can see, you have been up to AWESOME things!!! Thanks so much for visiting me!!! I LOVE when you stop by!!! Take care girl!! Hey....you hAve a BROWN animal!!! hehe!!! Just kidding!!!

Tammi said...

Heather, OMGosh this is adorable!! I love the cute farm scene you created...it's such a happy card.

Summerthyme Studio said...

Heather, your card is just Beautiful!!! I love the scene, the butterfly! Wowsers!!! It is just the cutest!

vicki