Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Etsy Blog Hop Challenge Winner for Piper's Sketch/Heathers Challenge

Hi Everyone!!!,
.......
If you are coming to see who won the Etsy Challenge for my part of Saturday's event well drum roll please..........................
10 lovely ladies participated and the Winner from Random.Piper is......
........
Gwen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea Gwen you win the sweet supplies from Two Scoops of Rice Designs!!!
.......
Get either Ashley or I your contact and mailing info and we will get the prize out to you!!!
.......
Congratulations Gwen, and thank you ladies for playing!!! I loved all your creations so much if I find the time tomorrow I am going to link and post pictures of all your lovely cards you made for sweet Piper's Card Sketch!!!
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Janna said...

Congratulations Gwen!!!

Smiles,
janna

Gwen said...

Thank you so much! I will get my info to you. Tell Piper thanks, too. How much fun for her to be part of the challenge!
gwen