Saturday, March 21, 2009

Etsy #28 DT Sample

Etsy Challenge #28
.......
AlliBeans Etsy Store

Hi Stampers,

.......

Well you are probably figuring out that Saturday Mornings around my Blog it is time for the Etsy Store Inspiration Challenge. I have the great honor of being part of this very talented bunch of ladies and be on the Etsy Inspired Eight (actually Eleven right now) so the Etsy Inspired Eleven Challenge Design Team.

........

This week our shop is called Allibeans they make these great custom bags, puches, pencil holders, et... et....

........

I choose this piece here:

and this piece here for my Inspiration pieces this week

Now I know I just did my first Geisha card yesterday, but both of these pieces screamed Geisha Anya to me, so Geisha it was!!!!!

.......

First I picked out some pretty green card stocks and green (DSP of unknown origins) I liked the floral pattern it seemed to fit with the Asian feel of my inspiration. The Card stocks are in SU Garden Green, Kiwi Kiss, and Textured Old Olive. I used some wide sheer organza green ribbon behind the nesties across the front of the card. I colored up Geisha with my copics. Scroll down and you can see yesterdays Geisha I can not decide if she looks better with or without eye shadow????

.......

I used my new Large Ovals in Petite Scallops Nesties to cut out the ovals.

The corners of the square pieces are punched with the SU ticked rounder punch. Geisha's face is outlined in the copic colorless blender, and C1.

........

Here is a close up of her. I always think she looks so so so pretty!!!
.......
Well I better head to bed, but I hope you enjoyed her!!! I promise something new next post!!!! Or maybe I should stamp the whole image every day for a week and see how creative I can get???
.......
Do not forget to check out all the other great talented ladies on this DT they do amazing work I know you will not be disappointed if you visit, and do not forget to give them some love!!!!
.......

The Etsy Inspired Design Team

.......

Jackie Bowman

.......

Joy Stagg

Kerry Angeles

.......

Kristen Dyer

.......

Lee Murphy

.......

Lindsay Spencer

.......

Shannon Bracken

.......

Taylor Usry

.......

Tiffany Johnson

.......

Tonya Hopkins .......

I hope you enjoy my Etsy Sample this week, now head on over to the store Allibeans and pick out your inspiration piece, make a project any kind of project you want as long as it was inspired from the store into a project. Then go make your project and link it up to Ashley's Blog as well!!!!!

.......

Have a Great Night!!!

.......

Heather

26 comments:

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love Miss Geisha Anya all in green, and her eyeshadow looks marvelous!! And, ahem...that second inspiration piece has BR*** on it!! Did you forget to take off your glasses? LOL?
just kiddin' - love ya!

Emily said...

I like them both...I tried it with make up for the first time and I'm just not sure either. I think it depends on what your going for, either a modern woman or a more classic look. By they way Easton threw up this morning and had diarrhea YEAH for me!!!! Good thing I have almost everything together it could be a very long day!!!

Tonya said...

This is wonderful. I love that image.

Thanks so much for leaving me such sweet comments on my blog. >:0)

Jackie said...

Holy Moly Heather! I'm loving this stamp you're using and the colors you put together....just awesome!! Fabulous work darling and keep 'em coming!!!

Kristen said...

Heather I absolutely love this card! :) It is so awesome! I personally love the eyeshadow on her! She looks gorgeous! I am so happy to be on the team with you!

Kerry said...

Love what you did with your inspiration...great card!

Tiff said...

She's adorable and one with nature too!!! Love it :)

Cassie said...

I think she looks great Heather!! really captures the calm and tranquil nature that I feel asian culture has as part of it!

Shannon said...

Love your card. Very cute...and great job with the inspiration!!

de said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Ashley said...

What a cute Anya card! I love it! BTW this is EIC #28. ;)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Heather and great inspiration. Love the colours and Geisha's eyeshadow. Hope your having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jodi said...

Such a pretty Geisha! I love the green on her, especially the eyeshadow to match her clothes!
Happy Saturday!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Danni said...

How fun to add the eyeshadow!! Great job!

Joy said...

llooove this stamp, colors everything, great job on the challenge!

Tina said...

Super cute, love the image.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!! tfs!!
-t

Maria said...

Hey Heather! Happy Saturday! You are doing fabulous as a designer for the Etsy DT. Your cards always reflect your love for card making and your Geisha card is no exception. Wow. . .love the pretty mix of green to your card and the green eyeshadow. You captured the spirit of Geisha Anya! As always awesome job with your coloring!! Such a fun card!

Maria

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heather, I hope you are well hunny. I love the card you've made with Anya, she looks totally gorgeous. I see you have been so busy since my last visit, with so many gorgeous makes!! I have had to cut back on my blogging time to concentrate on my family. Its takiing some getting used to and i feel bad at not leaving comments so often, but needs must. I hope you've had a good week, enjoy your weekend, hugs Linda x

Kristin Bueter said...

Heather~

You did a great job on this card! I love the colors, the layout, your coloring...everything just works together. Including the flowered DSP...I agree, it has an Asian feel to it.

Well done, my friend.

Shannon said...

I know...I already commented...but I tagged you on my blog...

Kimmie0270 said...

You did a great job. I love the green highlights in her hair - they really make her pop, ya kno?

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

FABulous card for your challenge!! She is soooo elegant and yet sweet at the same time!! I love your colors!!

Janna said...

i like the idea heather of doing a collection of Geisha Anyas! Get on that please! LOL! seriously though I love this! You did a beautiful job of coloring her in. I like how you are making different colored stripes in her hair and your shading on her is amazing1 The paper and the layout really evoke the feel of the inspiration pieces. I think you picked a great image! And I personally like the eyeshadow. I think it adds just the right touch to her face.

Smiles,
janna

Michelle said...

Heather - great card! Love Geisha in green!

Tanya said...

Yep, with or without, its great! :) So many cute projects!