Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yea Yea Yea!!! A new DT position!!!!

Hi everyone!!!
.......
I am just popping in very quickly to let you know that I have been asked by Ashley Newell over at Heart Hugs Blog to be a permanent member of her Etsy Challenge DT team.
.......

Each week Ashley posts an Etsy shop that has donated a prize and everyone who participates in the challenge gets to be put in the pot for winning the prize.

.......

Ashley and the DT post their samples each Saturday and everyone else has until the following Friday at noon to make a card inspired from something in the Etsy shop for the week. The winner picked on Saturday wins that weeks prize!!!!

.......

There are some amazing prizes like this week it was a $65 blanket!!!!! Wow!!!

.......

I am so honored that Ashley picked me as one of her new permanent DT girls and it will be so much fun to share my Etsy card with you each week!!!

.......

Go check out Ashley's Blog if you want to see more about her team and the Etsy Challenge!!!!

.......

Woooooo Hooooo it has been a fun week for me. First Twinkling Tuesday's DT and now the Etsy Challenge Team too!!!! I am so looking forward to geting to know the ladies on both of these teams and getting to work with them each week!!!! Yea!!!! Woooo Hooooo!!!! Whooot Whoot. Happy Dance ect... ect.....

.......

Sorry I was not by on Thursday to post, or out to any blogs either!!!! I have been busy getting ready for 3 Huge Sale-A-Bration workshops we have coming up and tomorrow (or today actually) we are getting ready for a big SU Garage sale. All the stamp sets have been marked with the original price and then our price and then the lowest price they can get if they book an SU workshop. Our goal is to at least get 3 workshops booked on for Tasha, one for Emily, and one for me. This will give us a chance to meet new customers and keep our SU businesses up and going!!!! I am lucky enough to have my monthly Stampers club who I enjoy so much getting together with!!! I fear some times I get more out of it then they do!!!! However, Emily and Tasha do not have that going right now so if we all get a work shop booked that will give us some play money and keep them active with out much work anyway!!!! So if you do not see me much the next few days you will know why. I have a ton of images colored and ready to go to cards and I still have those cards done for our workshop that I hope to post at least some of them later today!!!!! No promises though because I never seem to get to keep my promises to be back later these days!!! LOL!!!!!!

.......

Well off to bed just wanted to share my Happy News!!!!!

.......

Heather

16 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Awesome news Heather!! So happy for you! You will rock the challenges I know it!! Congrats!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Congrats girl!!! Lookin' forward to seeing your challenge cards each week!!!

Danni said...

Congrats!! You'll be an awesome asset to the team!

Cathy said...

Heather,

This is wonderful news!! I am so happy for you!! You deserve it girl!!

Hugs,
Cathy

Alicia said...

Congratulations Heather! That is so neat. Good luck with all your SU stuff this weekend! I haven't left many comments lately, but have checked everyday! Hope you have a good weekend!

Kerry said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to working with you! :)

Maria said...

Whoohoo, Heather! Congratulations on being a permanent DT member at Etsy! Can't wait to see all your pretty cards. . .

Wow, a SU garage sale. I wish there was one here! I probably would be buying everything!! LOL!! I'm bad when it comes to garage sale. I can't pass up a deal!! Good luck on your sale and hope you find more SU customers for your business!!

Maria

Bonnie (eggette) said...

Congratulations Heather!! I have never heard of this challenge but you can bet I am going to check it out right now!!

my5bratz said...

congrats...well deserved!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

A huge congratulations Heather on your new DT post. Hope you are having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tasha Hickert said...

Okay, so I'm home from my meeting and not yet time when I HAVE to start dinner so thought I would quick look over blogs. I'm bouncing through pretty quick and then I close one which takes me back to the original one and I'm thinking OMGosh!!! This person goes to Heather's, too. And also Mercedes and also---hey wait, I am on my own blog! Ha! Ha! Hope your flyer making went well though I am guessing not great since it is not in my inbox. ;)

Juliana said...

Congrats Heather you deserve it well done
Juliana

Ann Kranitz said...

Whoo Hoo!! Congrats

the whimsical butterfly said...

Congrats! How fun for you and lucky for them!!! can't wait to see what you create for them and thank you for sharing your happy news! You rock girl!

Janna said...

Congratulations Heather!!!! I am so, so proud of you! This is just so awesome! You really deserve it and you were chosen because you are so talented!

Lots of hugs and smiles,
janna

Joy said...

heather, congrats on joining us, I can't wait to get to know you better!