Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stampers Club Projects from Last Sunday

"Three Stampers Club Projects"
.......
Luck, Love, and Life
Hi Everyone,
.......
Blogger gave me some fits earlier I tried to post this several times this afternoon, but I could only type the first line and then when I hit enter my cursor disappeared and I could not type anymore??? Ever have that problem??
.......
So I had my monthly Stampers Club last weekend Sunday the 15th and I wanted to share the projects I designed for all my stampers to do. I hope you enjoy them!!!
.......
This First Project is a Saint Patricks Day Card. I had them use the Big Shot and the CB folders Swiss Dots, and oh I can not remember the name of it, but it has circles and flowers and flowers in the circles on it. Card stock colors are Glorious Green, Gable Green, and Green Galore We used the SU St. Patricks Day set Pinch Proof. This set is really cute and I have made lots of cute things with it both last year and this year.
.......
.......

This Next Project is a Valentines Day Project. We did make it the day after Valentines but I wanted them to be able to make something with the really cute Scallop Envelope Big Shot Die SU sells. I cased this card from my Next Door Neighbors Cards of the month club and just made a few changes to it for my club to do. Card Stock colors are Real Red, Pink Pirouette, and Pretty in Pink. I used some paper from a Valentines Day Patterned paper from a few years back I had left over. Stamp Set was SU Love You Much set. I got this set free for having a $400 workshop within 2 weeks of going to SU Regional's last fall in Kansas City.
.......
.......

The last card some of you might have seen a card a lot like it I made for Flutter By Wednesdays. I just dressed it down a bit so it would be more fitting for my club members to do, as they have 3 projects to do in 2 hours time. I used SU set Flight of the Butterfly which I really love and I actually earned this set free for having an SU workshop reaching the $350 level last fall. Card Stock colors are Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White, Ink colors are Passion Pink, Yo Yo Yellow, Only Orange. I had them draw in the perforated lines on the top note with Passion Pink SU marker and just run the Only Orange marker along the side of the top note to distress it. I had them stamp the flutter by's in one color and then distress them by running another color over the top.
I think that Sentiment is very appropriate for a butterfly set.
.......

Above it the version I had my Stampers Club do, and below is the version I made for Flutter By Wednesday several weeks ago. Funny how you can make one card look totally different by just tweaking a few things. The Yellow DSP below has a swirly pattern going through it so I had them cuttle the Yellow Card front above with the CB folder D'vine Swirls. I think that is my favorite Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder!!!! I had never thought before about cuttling the actual card front in the past I have cuttled a separate layer, but not the actual card!!!!

.......

Well I guess that is all for right now. Since this post was actually supposed to be Thursday's post if blogger had been cooperating I will probably go ahead and come later to share the card I have for Friday's post.

.......

How are you all doing??? Got any great projects your working on???

.......

Well have a Stampendous Friday where did the week go????? See you a little later today!!!!

.......

Heather

17 comments:

Tammi said...

Wow, lots of pretty projects for everyone to make! I really like the envelope and all those butterflies. :)

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Great projects! I love that little envie full of hearts!! I bet your stamp club is so much fun...I wish I lived closer!

I hear ya...this week just flew by. I can't believe it's Friday already!

Regina said...

one fantastic card after another! the butterflies cards are so cute!!!

Emily said...

love the cards and the distressing ;), I have to get ready for my class and Easton go up at 5am....so no post for me, or at least not this am!!

Kimmie0270 said...

Great cards... someone's been busy :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow you are a rockstar, girl! Very cute cards and I esp love the yellow butterflies...adorable! Hope to chat soon and have a good weekend, girlie!

Danni said...

These are all wonderful but you know which one is my favorite!! :-)Have a wonderful weekend!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Love your Valentine and your cheery bright butterfly card!!!! missed reading your blog while I was away

Hugs,

Vicki

Paula said...

Love them all...keep track of the ones I have to make when I come over

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Heather,
All of your cards are so beautiful it's hard to decide which is my favorite!
Your blog is really wonderful and the pics of your kids so precious!
Joanne

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Wow you have been so busy Heather and such gorgeous projects, I just love your valentines card and the envelope is so cute, Your butterfly cards are so pretty and bright. I can't wait for this top note die to arrive, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! These are some fantastic projects! They're all absolutely wonderful! You have a great blog too!

It's always nice to meet a fellow nurse. I am just coming off of a LOA (I go back Monday). I think I just got really burnt out...but I'm better now. You know all about the stress...(Stampin' For Sanity really is the truth! LOL). I'm thinking of going part time when summer gets here. I'm glad you can stay home with your kids...thats so important! Have a GREAT weekend! :)

Wendy said...

Hi Heather, Your cards are just adorable, I wanted to stop and say hey after you very kindly left some great comments on my blog. I will be browsing around here for a while. Nice getting to know you
Wendy

Jackie said...

I love all your cards Heather! The butterflies are my favorite...beautiful work---tfs!!!

Maria said...

Wow, girl you've been busy! Love all three cards!! The St. Patricks card is fabulous with all the green! Love all the hearts on your second card. . .so creative to have the hearts spilling out of the envelope! Love that dp too!

Wow, look at all those pretty butterflies on your third card!! Love all the different colors. . so bright and happy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Heather!!

Maria

Maria said...

Wow, girl you've been busy! Love all three cards!! The St. Patricks card is fabulous with all the green! Love all the hearts on your second card. . .so creative to have the hearts spilling out of the envelope! Love that dp too!

Wow, look at all those pretty butterflies on your third card!! Love all the different colors. . so bright and happy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Heather!!

Maria

Janna said...

heather! I really wish I could live closer to you so that I could come to your stampers club meetings! they look like so much fun and you create the most awesome projects! I love them! You did an amazing job of incorporating all sorts of different techniques and products into your cards! Great job!

smiles,
janna