Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Challenge on PCP

New Pink Cat Studio Challenge
Hi Again,
.......
Well this is my 2nd post for today so scroll down for today's Flutter By Wednesday Post!!!
.......
Well this week it was my turn to issue the new Challenge on our Pink Cat Studio group on PCP!!!
.......
Now I accidentally broke my own challenge rules and I really did not mean to, but when I was making this card it would just not fit into the shape I said the challenge had to be!!!! LOL.

........

The challenge is to go to the Pink Cat Studio Store look through the stamp sets and pick one for inspiration. Then choose another Pink Cat set that you have and make a card from inspiration from that stamp set. So my inspiration was the Farm Animal set, and I made my card using Lily and Billy with the frog on his head. I stacked them up just like the farm animals are stacked up. Another thing I thought of was to take the Milly Moo stamp and use the reflection technique and to make Milly Moo standing back to back like Lily and Billy in the sweet heart stamp set.

........

So I colored Lily and Billy with my copics cut them out and stacked them up popped them up with Stampin Dimensionals and then found some cute DSP's, added some ribbon, and a couple of Brads for embellies and WaLa there you go!!!!

.......

I hope you enjoy it!!

.....

So here are the rules if you want to play along!!!

.......

1.Go find your Pink Cat Studio inspiration stamp set.

2.Make a card using a different Pink Cat set inspired from that stamp set.

3.Your card should be square in shape unless you are the challenge hostess and brake your own rules!!!

4.Use 1 Ribbon

5. Use 2 embellies of some kind.

.......

When you are done leave us a link on the Pink Cat Group in the Challenge Discussion towards to top of the page, so we can see all your wonderful creations!!!!!

.......

I hope you play along!!!
.......
Heather

14 comments:

Christine said...

Ok..I am really excited for this one!! I can't wait to get started!!!

Christine

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Your card is TOTALLY ADORABLE. The DP goes perfect with how you colored Lily and Billy. Fabulous card!

Emily said...

maybe I could play tomorrow....to late tonight :(, love the colors!!!

Ashley said...

Very cute heather!

Maria said...

LOL!! Such a cute card Heatehr!! I love how Lily is standing on the frog on billy's head! How fun! Love thepretty colors of your card. . .it's so cheerful. I love happy cards!!

Maria

jami {sgtStamper} said...

So adorable! The shading on that frog is crazy-good!! Love that paper too!!

Lise Roy said...

So cute!!!!!!!!

This is a great challenge but I will not have time to do this one, sorry...

Janna said...

Heather this is awesome!! I immediately thought of the stacked party animals when I saw this card! The colors are so fun and the papers are amazing! great job on the coloring as well! Such a fun challenge! I can hardly wait to play!

Smiles,
janna

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh how fun Heather and I love your card. So great the way you have the characters stacked. Fabulous colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tammi said...

Fun card, cute how you have them stacked!

Regina said...

As always your working is fantastic!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Heather that is so adorable!!!!

Melissa said...

What a fun card Heather! I love the challenge you've created!