Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'ts Time for Flutter By Wednesdays

Yellow and Orange Fluttering By

.......

Hi All,
.......
Well, I am starting to feel a little bit better from being sick all day yesterday, but not 100% yet!!! However any better is way better than I was!!!! Yea!!!!
.......
I have so many things I have to get done today tomorrow Friday and Saturday it is not funny my life is insanely busy this week!!!!! Piper's Birthday is Friday and today I am taking treat to her school at noon so I have to go pick up Willow early run by McDonalds get them some food drop them off quickly at a friends house and then run to Piper's School with her treats. This all got changed early this morning as I was planning to go to her school at 2:30 but long story short the teacher called and we changed it unexpectedly. Tomorrow and Friday Piper is out of school and tomorrow we have Piper's Parent Teacher conferences too. I will not bore you with every other little detail, but there are DT things due, cleaning that is mandatory, party stuff to get ready, and about 90 other things too!!!! Aaaaa this too shall pass. LOL!!!!!!!! I really am laughing here it is funny that so many things fell in one week.
.......
So anyway here is my card. Our challenge was to use Orange and Yellow this week. So I used Orange and Yellow and got out some of my SU DSP with orange, yellow, green, and blues on it. I stamped the Flutter By's in Summer Sun and Only orange punched them out with my SU 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" SU punches. The flower and the sentiment are from the same Stamp set. I thought it was funny that the sentiment matched the DSP with the letters in the circles like the DSP, since I did not plan any of it!!!! .......

If you play along this week be sure to upload your card with FBW46.

Don't forget to go to Danni's blog to see who the Featured Stamper and this weeks Guest Stamper too!!!! Dannis Dreams Blog.
........
Also check out the other Flutter By Team members blogs to see the great creations they came up with too!!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday's Featured Stampers Team:
.......
....... Me - Heather
.......
I shimmered the Flutter By's and the Flower. I used the SU Set Love without End for the Flutter By's and the Flowers and Sentiment. I shimmered with Beezwax shimmerz.
.......

Well I hope you enjoy this weeks Flutter By Card. Have a Stampendous Day!!!!

.......

Heather

23 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh, this is so sunny and bright! Love it!! Great job!!
Get to feeling better!!

Tammi said...

I love your bright and pretty card! Wow, you are really busy! :) Glad your feeling better, so much sickness around lately. ~Hugs

Ashley said...

Really fun and bright card Heather!

Emily said...

I may just have to bust out some BUTTERFlIEs and get it try...glad you are feeling better and good luck on getting it all done before this weekend!!!! we just got back from the boat club and the boys are asleep!!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Very bright and sunny like Danni said! But hey, where is the brown? I thought for sure you'd be adding that for my benefit since it's been so long since I've heard from you LOL! just kidding...how are you feeling, hon?

the whimsical butterfly said...

Very bright and sunny like Danni said! But hey, where is the brown? I thought for sure you'd be adding that for my benefit since it's been so long since I've heard from you LOL! just kidding...how are you feeling, hon?

Shelly said...

What a pretty card! So sparkly and cheerful.

Kristie said...

Wow, this is BRIGHT! It reminds me of a nice summer day. Seems like a lot of the flutterbys are sick, I hope you feel better soon!

Carolyn Bounds said...

This card is beautiful and so cheery!!! Your creations always make me smile:o) I am glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. Please try to find some time to rest during this crazy, busy week!!! I hope Piper has a wonderful birthday!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Oops! I almost forgot...I left you a little something on my blog:o)

Ann Kranitz said...

Super Duper Cute!!

Jacquie said...

Heather! So glad to see your post!! Hope you are getting better!! All I can say about this bright,sunshiny(I know,not a word, right?)creation is.......CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!! Take care girl!!!! Oh yeah...I noticed that it is NOT brown!!! Hehehe!!!

Shonda said...

super duper cute! I also love how you've been signing your name with the color coordinating with your stampatious card(s)

Glad you are feeling better! Keep taking care of yourself. Remember, family first - we friends can wait!

Janna said...

Heather!!!!

I love, love love this card!!! The DP is just so perfect and I adore the layout!! The big flower with the sparkles is beautiful and the two butterflies and sentiment are so so perfect! You did such an amazing job!!!!

Glad that you are feeling better!

I want lots of pictures of Piper's b-day party! can't wait to see it!

Smiles,
janna

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! tfs!!
-t

Tenia Nelson said...

I have something for you on my blog!!!

Michelle said...

Heather,
I, too have been sick so I know exactly what you are going through...Tomorrow will hopefully be much MUCH better. It's just getting over that hump!

You card is so bright and cheery - I know it makes me feel better!

Sorry so late in posting today - trying to get back on track after being out for a week!

Michelle

jami {sgtStamper} said...

This card is just full of sunshine...makes me crave warm weather!! Sorry you aren't feeling well. I've been so insanely busy and not getting much sleep, I am really surprised I have not gotten sick too. Hope your better soon!

Tanya said...

oh fun! I miss that set, I haven't seen it in so long!
I hear ya on the crazy-busy. THat is exactly how my last eight days have been- busy, busy, busy! It is nuts!!!
Hope you're feeling better! I'm off to get some stamping done!!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Such a lovely bright and vibrant card Heather. Love the pretty butterflies and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Denise said...

Very cheerful, love the bright colors.

Tina said...

Very nice, so bright and cheery.

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful bright and sunny card!

Debby said...

Heather I adore this card and the colors you used. Very pretty.