Sunday, February 1, 2009

I WON, I WON, I WON x3 Plus some RAK's too!!

Hi Everyone,
.......
Well it has been a week of Blessings here!!!! I had another wonderful week as a Mommy with my 3 kiddo's. No not as much House Work got done as maybe needed to, but I spent a lot of time playing with my kiddo's which is what they will remember later on right??? I also had the opportunity to go out to dinner (alone no kids) with a dear friend, I got asked to be on a Design Team I will be releasing that info on Tuesday!!!!!
.......
If there is anyone reading that does not know what RAK stands for it is Random Acts of Kindness which the Stamping community is totally famous for!!!!
.......
Plus my dear sweet friend Jami Bova sent me one of her first stamp releases (as a gift) along with some totally yummy ribbon, and a great card!!! Thank You so so much Jami you are the nicest friend a girl could ask for!!!!
......
Anne Ryan from Split Coast Stampers also sent me a beautiful card along with some great Images to color up as well!!!!! I will be adding pictures of Jami and Anne's cards later along with pictures of Jami's stamp set (she designed herself!!!!) and the yummy yummy ribbon she sent too!!!
........
Now for the 3 things I won this weekend!!!! Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo
.......
1. I won the RAK for Kimmie's Diamond in the Rough Friday Weight loss support group.
.......
2. I won the Heartfelt Friends Stamp set one of 2RedBanana's a new stamp company and also the company Jami designs stamps for
.......
3. I won a Princess Anya Pocket Mirror over at the Club Anya Blog, while participating in the Grand Opening of Club Anya Blog today!!!!!
........
I never win anything so this was quite a treat and a wonderful week!!!!
.......
Now do not forget to come back later I have a Nurse Anya get well card that will warm your hearts!!!!
.......
Heather

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Heather,

Wow, that is a fabulous week!!! I can't wait to hear all about your good news also!! It couldn't happen to a nicer girl!!

Hugs, Cathy

Regina said...

Oh, Heather, this is great, Congrats!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow!!! What a fantastic week you've had my friend. You TOTALLY deserve it!!!
hugs!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Yay Heather! Congratulations on all your winnings.. I was so excited to see my name on the list too this morning for the Anya Pocket Mirror. Wasn't it fun yesterday and I was like a mad woman rushing to press send on the last sneak.

Have a great Monday!
Big Hugs, Nikki x

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations Heather!!!

What a tremendous week youve had :)
Well deserved though!

Danni said...

Awesome! Simply awesome!

Summerthyme Studio said...

WOW!!! you have had a lucky Weekend!!!!

Congratulations!

Vicki

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow girl you are on a ROLL!!! That's awesome! Congrats and I'm so happy you could be at the Blog HOp and thank you sooo much for your support!! Hugs!

Michelle said...

WOW what an AWESOME week! Cherish it!!