Saturday, February 21, 2009

I changed my Mind!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!
.......
Well if you came earlier today and saw my Etsy Inspiration Challenge below then this will make sense, but if not then you have to scroll down and read that first!!!! LOL.
.......
Well I said earlier that I wanted to share a card I did yesterday with you this evening, but I changed my mind I rescheduled the post for tomorrow because I have not had any stamping time today and so since I already posted today this will be fun to share tomorrow!!! It is still one of my favorite cards as of late so be sure to come by tomorrow to see it sorry for the change of plans.
.......
I went and got my hair done today it has been 9 months since I have had my hair cut or styled or anything. Long story short, but I had been going to the same Hair dresser since I was 18 and now I found a new one which took a while and on and on and on. Anyway I got my hair done and never got any stamping finished for tomorrow so I am saving the other card for then.
.......
It is a good thing I am a true Blondy or my hair would be brown by now in 9 months!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Heather

4 comments:

Paula said...

now are you more blond than ever?

Summerthyme Studio said...

So did you get a short cut????

Regina said...

Good decision! Short hairs are cultivated easy!
I would like to see a new picture with the new look.

Janna said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to see how your hair turned out. Men just don't understand the importance of finding good hair dresser and keeping them. Hope you got a good amount of stamp time in!

SMiles,
janna