Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Time!!!!!

Flutter By Wednesday's with a Pink Cat Set
Well Hello again!!! It is Wednesday and you know what that means!!! It is Flutter By Wednesday time!!!!
.......
Be sure to check out the other very talented ladies on the Flutter By Team and let them know what you thought of their amazing creations too!!! We have added 3 new Team members this week. Ann, Amy, and Cassie - (who is also on the Twinkle team with Danni, Kimmie, and Me too now!!!)
.......
Flutter By Wednesday's Featured Stampers Team:
.......
.......
.......

Me - Heather

.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
If you play along with us this week do not forget to tag, or leave Key Word FBW43 in your project description so we can see your creation. Also leave a link in Danni's comments about your card and on our blogs too if you want!!!
.......
This week I decided to use one of my Pink Cat Studio Sets Paisley which I had never inked up sadly!!!! This set is so pretty and I am sure it took Melissa a million years to draw all of this!!!!!
This set also includes a very big Paisley stamp, a large Flower Stamp, a Dragon fly stamp a flower head stamp and others too!!! They all have this same paisley pattern in them!!!
.......
I picked out a Paisley printed DSP to go along with the set and for some reason shades of Pink Spoke to me so I colored the Flutter By's with 4 different shades of Pink and Burgundy to color in with my copics!!!! Where you see what looks like bright red coloring it is actually a deep burgundy.
.......
I used SU CS in Pink passion, and Whisper White, and the SU Curly Label Punch, and my Label 1 Nestie to frame the larger Flutter By. I took my RV09 Copic and ran it across the edge of the Nestie cut out in white to give some contrast against the light pink and white. I took some of my Sheer shimmery Organza Ribbon in both narrow light pink, and wide Bright Pink on the two ribbons on the card. I put this card together using Glue Dots, and Stampin Dimensional's!!!
.......
Above and Below you can see the four smaller Flutter By's that I colored in with my copics. I colored each Flutter By differently and then punched out 4 Curly Label punches with my SU punch I popped up the Punches with Stampin Dimensional's and also popped the Flutter By's up with the deminsional's again. The patterned paper behind the Flutter By's is a deep burgundy with light pink polka dots and it is a distressed paper as well.
.......
Here is a picture of the large Flutter By all by itself. They all were so much fun to color up!!! The Nestie layers are glued to the DSP, but the Flutter By is really popped out with excess foam and rubber from my SU! sets!!!
.......
I am not sure if you can really tel the layers are popped up here, but if you can they look pretty that way!!! Well I need to head to bed, I just wanted to get my card up, because tomorrow is my day to help in Piper's Class. I am not sure but I almost doubt I will need to go because Piper's teacher fell and broke her arm yesterday and now needs surgery and I am pretty sure the sub will not have anything for me to do!!!
.......
So Have a Stampendous Wednesday, A Flutter By Day, and I really really do plan to come back later I did not get to yesterday because I was doing my Flutter By card done and then I had some other design work I had to get done too!!!! I want to share some of that with you now though!!!!
.......
Heather

15 comments:

Regina said...

Heather, as always your working is amazing! So colourful! I love how you put up the dies in the corners.

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Heather how FUN!! Love all the paisley and pink, can't beat that!!

Ashley said...

Really cute card Heather! I love all the pink!

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh I love the paisley butterflies.

Summerthyme Studio said...

what a fun card. I love the little paisley looking butterflies and all the pink!


Vicki

Tina said...

Very pretty Heather, love the pink.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

So pretty Heather and love the gorgeous colours papers, The butterflies look beautiful and will have to look for this set, Sorry to hear about Pipers poor teacher. Looking forward to coming back tomorrow to see your Farm card, Have fun crafting! Big Hugs, Nikki x

Danni said...

I simply adore this card!So many pretty pink flutter by's!! Wonderful job!

Janna said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear about Piper's teacher. I hope that she is okay. So will you be gone all day tomorrow? I need to talk to you of course! LOL!

Love this card! You did such an amazing job! I love all the layers and the pretty pink butterflies! You really knocked this one out of the park!

SMiles,
janna

Cassie said...

first, when i arrived at my in-laws today and was able to read my email your commentss put such a BIG, BIG smile on my face!! thank you dear friend!! second - love this! it totally made me think of whole picture grouping on a wall with the way it's laid out and all the coordinating elements!!

Kimmie0270 said...

this is so much fun!

the whimsical butterfly said...

What could be more fun? Pink AND butterflies?!?!? Beautiful, Heather!!!

Maria said...

Wow Heather!! Love all those butterflies. . .so pretty and the paisley paper is such a great choice to use for your card. I love the colors of your card too!!! Everything about your card is so dainty and frilly!! Beautiful!!

Maria

chelemom said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

Heather you never cease to amaze me! Wonderful card - absolutely beautiful!!