Thursday, January 8, 2009

Your Fabulous! So Pamper Yourself!

Absolutely Fabulous!!!
.......
Good Morning, Guten Morgen, Hi and Hello!
.......
Well I actually made this card a few days ago, but I am just now getting it posted. I have promised myself to use my SU Sets more because I have so many of them and Hey I am a Stampin Up Demo so I should use them more!!! LOL. Well plus there is the fact that I love love love all my SU stuff and could not do without it!!! Oh also this is my 2nd post today so read below I gave some amazing stampers some well deserved awards and it will give you links to some wonderful eye candy sites!!!!
.......
So this card started out to be for Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesdays Sketch Challenge, but then it morphed into something totally away from the Sketch so that is why I do not have that sketch done yet!!!! Here is the full Card.
.......
I took my Scallop Rectangle Nesties and my Big Shot machine and cut out the Backing behind the Lady of Luxury in the tub. Then I cut out two more nesties with my Lable #1 set for the bottles of Pampering stuff. I say stuff because I never have the time or take the time to pamper myself so I am not sure what Pampering stuff is!!! LOL. I cut those nestie dies with my favorite shimmery silver paper. I then punched out all the circles with my 1 1/4", 3/4" and 1/2" SU circle punches.
.......
I wanted the Bubbles to be very shimmery and glittery so I painted them with my Angel Wings Shimmerz and December Sky Blingz They shimmer till there is no tomorrow!!!
.......
Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock in Pacific Point, Whisper White, and Soft Sky
SU Inks in Tempting Turquoise, and Brilliant Blue. Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Copics used to color this image are:
SU stamp set Absolutely Fabulous (Retired)
Accessories: Big Shot Nesties Scallop Rectangle, and Lable #1, SU Punches listed above, and some Turquoise Sheer Shimmery Organza Ribbon from HL.
.......
Here is a close up of the lovely lady in the tub. I stamped and colored her and the background and then I cut her off her background then glued the background down and popped up the lady in the tub from the background with excess rubber and foam from my stamps.
........
I wanted at least one picture that really show cased the Shimmerz on the Bubbles and this one shows that pretty good. Glitter and Shimmerz is so hard to capture in a photo for some reason even after playing around with it in Photoshop.
.......
O.K. here is the last view to the side. I hope you enjoy this card I have absolutely no idea who it is for yet, but it was fun to make!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Monday and Hopefully I will be back with that Sketch Card later, but I have said that several days and then not made it back so who knows!!!! LOL!
.......
Heather

11 comments:

Danni said...

What a fun card!! I so wish that was me right now...somewhere being warm and pampered!! LOL!
Great job!

Emily said...

Love it, again, better in person!!!

Regina said...

Oh, this is so pretty! The bubble are great! Wonderful idea with the 3D-effect!

Cathy said...

Very cute! Love those bubbles!

Kristin Bueter said...

Oh my...this card is fabulous! I really like your color scheme, how you colored the main image and popped it up and all of the shimmery bubbles! Sooooo cute, Heather! This set must have some out before i cared about these types of images. I'm craving some now :O)

Cassie said...

this turned out wonderful heather!! i have that stamp set too but it hasn't seen any love in a long, long while!

Ashley said...

I love this card! You are on FIRE this week!

Janna said...

Heather this is just gorgeous!! I love the coloring! You are getting so good at it!, but the bubbles all around are perfect!!! How long did it take you to color them all in and cut them out? Wow! Great job on this card! Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I just picked up a new stamp yesterday from my Local Stamp Store for a brand new company I have never heard of. Guess what the first name of the company is! "Pink"!!! I immediately though of you and our conversation yesterday!

Smiles,
Janna

Heather "Hev" said...

Very fun :)
Great card Heather

nicky w. said...

I want to take a bubble bath now!!! That's so cute... so much details!!! love it!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love all those shimmery bubbles! And what a fun set!! Too cute!!
hugs, Jami