Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Do You Think????

Hi Everyone,
.......
Well I am in the process of making this card to share with everyone in a little while, and I wanted to see what your oppinion is???
.......
I colored these images up on both SU Whisper White CS, and Nina White CS that Janna sent me and I wanted to know if you think one is better than the other???? .......

The Top image is on SU! Paper and the bottom image is on Nina Paper.

I messed up on the lips on one of them, but did not want to start all over!!!

.......

I colored them the same except on the Anya on the SU paper my R00 Copic ran out, which I am pretty disappointed about since I have only been using it for about 10 days!!!! Anyway so the other Anya and Ians only have E00, E51, and E95 for their face coloring and the first Anya has R00, E00, and E95 for her coloring.
.......

This one I am not sure is a fair example because even though they were side by side the light was shining differently on the SU paper then the Nina, but anyway SU left Nina right.

.......

Well I better not make this to long or I will not be able to get the card done and up for you to see in a little while!!! LOL!!!! Let me know which one you like better. Card to be up in a little while!!
.......
Heather

7 comments:

Janna said...

Well I already let you know my opinion on the phone, but I wanted to let you know the coloring is excellent on both! I am so proud of you! You are doing a wonderful job of coloring!

Smiles,
janna

Emily said...

I do think the nina paper is better...

Cathy said...

I don't know. I think the Nina looks better. I am no expert, but that's what it looks like to me.

Love the coloring. It is so fun to color with these markers!! Darn it! I was hoping I wouldn't like it so much!!! $$$$$$

Hugs, Cathy

Maria said...

Hey Heather!! You colored both of them beautifully!! The images are so cute and Anya's lips are so cute!! Sort of Angelina Jolie like lips! LOL!

Honestly, I can't really tell much difference between the two but if I had to choose one, I'll choose the nina card paper. It looks smoother. . .

Which ever you choose, they are both fabulous!!

Maria

Tasha Hickert said...

Funny, I chose the SU!! Going from the pic where they are one above another and the lighting looks equivalent, the nina paper makes everything, especially skin look much oranger. Just an observation. Good coloring either way!

Heather "Hev" said...

Hi Heather :)

Well I cant tell any difference with the papers but the one with the skull with the lighter eyes jumped out at me!!!

Fab colouring!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

You have colored your images fabulously!!! I love the vibrant colors!!! As for the paper, I think I like the Nina better. It looks like the Copics blended into the paper better, giving it a crisper and cleaner look. Of course, that is just my opinion and I am defintiely no marker/paper expert!!! LOL!

Hugs!
Carolyn