Friday, January 9, 2009

Today Was My Day!!! 10,000 and dropped 500 spots Wooo Hooo! ;-)

Hi All,
.......
Well today was My Day I guess!
I have been watching two things on my blog the last couple of days. My Hit Counter, and My Stamping top 500 Number.
.......
Well some time today my Hit Counter went over 10,000 Hits, and my Stamping Top 500 Number went down to 421. When I first started my Number was 936 so today I officially went below the 500 number drop (936 - 436).
.......
So this is exciting to me, and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you you support my blog. I know there must be several of you who I have no idea who you are, without comments, but Thank You! And to those who leave such sweet comments and keep me going a really
big Huge Humongous Thank You!!!!
.......
I love getting to know all of you, and I have really met some great stamping friends, I totally enjoy creating and sharing, and meeting new people and it has all enriched my life immensely!!!
I know I should be celebrating this with some Blog Candy, but as I am just getting my last Blog Candy mailed out this week I think I will wait until 12,000 hits and Celebrate Big!!!
It is fun to share my designs, and tutorials with you, and I really love seeing all of your lovely creations and projects too!!!!
.......
THANK YOU for Your Loyalty, DEDICATION and
KINDNESS!!!!
.......
Heather

11 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats! How wonderful!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

WOO! HOO! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:o)

Regina said...

Wow! 10,000 hits! I only dream of that! That's great!!!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations Heather on 2 wonderful achievements :)

Kimmie0270 said...

Congrats! I look forward to many more posts from you!

Emily said...

I'm pretty sure 5,000 of those are my hits ;) !!!!

Janna said...

Heather, that is fantastic!!! Congratulations! I am so proud of you! You deserve all the love you get beacause you are one of the most thoughtful and lovely people I know!

Smiles,
Janna

Paula said...

Wow 10,0000 that is unbelievable

nicky w. said...

That's so awesome Heather!!! Left you something here http://ohhnicky.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-award-from-joy.html

Happy New Year!

Cathy said...

WooHoo!!! How wonderful for you!! I only dream of this achievement!! I'm really happy for you.

Hugs, Cathy

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Woo Hoo!!! It's fun, huh???
hugs, Jami