Friday, January 23, 2009

Some Amazing things I got this week!!! 3 wonderful Crafters too!!!!

Hi All,
.......
Well I received some amazing RAK's this week and I had to show you!!!!
.....
The first one was this box full of lovely German Chocolates and candies, and some wonderful images to color in and make cards with too!!!!! It came from my good blogging friend Regina from Germany.

Thank You Regina way to many of those chocolates and all of the Gummy Bears are gone now!!! I adore Gummy Bears how did you know??? My kiddo's loved them too!!!! You are so thoughtful and sweet Regina and your comments mean so much to me!!! You were one of my very first followers and commenters and I will always treasure that!!!!! Thank You for being my Friend!!!!!

.......

The other 2 came today. The first one I knew was coming, but had no idea how incredibly wonderful the cards in it would be. It was from my now totally good and close friend Janna Hull. Janna from Stamps Paper and Glitter Oh My Blog, and I are now addicted to talking to each other on the phone about stamping and stuff!!! I love this girl she is so great to talk to and I feel lost if I do not talk to her now!!! So glad I met you Janna!!!!! Hey Janna look what color I made your link in!!!!!! LOL!!! Janna also sent me a good amount of Nina Card Stock so I could try it out and see what kind of white I like best for coloring with my Copics on!

The Card Janna made for Willow above. Willow loves reading books, and she loves, loves, loves, Yellow!!!!!

.......

The Card Janna made for Piper. Piper got a black eye due to the swing set a little bit ago, and her very favorite color is Purple!!!!

.......
Janna made these cards for my 2 daughters Piper (whose favorite color is Purple, and Willow whose favorite color is Yellow!) These cards are drop dead gorgeous!!!! My girls were in love with them at first site, and they will not let them out of their site. They both sat down tonight to make Janna cards (their idea) Piper used her "Piper" stamps (Sarah Kaye, but she thinks they are Piper stamps cause I could not find any Piper stamps!!!), and Willow used her Whiff of Joy "Willow" stamps she got for Christmas and both girls also made her a card of their own design too!!!! Thank You sooooooo much Janna and I will love these images!!!!!

......

The last RAK was from my new blogging friend Danni from Danni's Dreams Blog and who I am honored to be on her Featured Stamper Team for Flutter By Wednesdays!!!!
.......
Danni sent me this beautiful card using my favorite Shimmerz and this lovely fairy, whe also painted the up parts of the Cuttled background with shimmerz and it is so so pretty of a card!!!
She sent along to Flutter By stamps along with the Card too!!!! Wooooo Hoooo can always use more stamps anytime!!!!! Thank you soooo sooooo much for the stamps and the Card Danni You ROCK girl!!!! Danni is awesome. Earlier this week she helped one of my friends just because!!!! My friend Tasha wanted a 3 column blog and Danni did it for her. She had never even met her before how cool is that????

.......

I am so so so lucky to have met so many wonderful, talented, giving, blogging friends!!!!
.......

Thank You so Much Guys I love it all!!!!

.......

Heather

13 comments:

Regina said...

Hello Heather,
it makes me happy that I could surprise you with this package. It is a pity that it not already arrived Christmas.

You have yet other beautiful Raks received! Your girls received so sweet cards. At these gifts you notice, how we you all love!

LORI said...

Hi Heather, Stumbled upon your blog and so glad I did...I love your creations they are beautiful! Your human creations (your sweet little ones) are beautiful as well!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Obviously they think a lot of you and the girls Heather :)

You are wonderful and this is well deserved :)

Emily said...

Hey girl...you are lucky to have great friends ;)....but like my mom always "you have to be a good friend to make good friends...." So thanks for being my good friend!!!

Danni said...

Look at all your goodies! How totally fun!
I totally forgot your girls. They'll get something special soon from me and my kids. My kids love to get mail so I'm sure yours do to. Fun!
Have a happy day!

Maria said...

Holy Cow, look at those awesome images to play with! You are one darn lucky girl to receive them! Love all the cards you received too. Janna's and Danni's cards are beautiful and how nice of Danni to send you some stamps. Looks like you'll be doing a lot of creating with all the goodies you received!!

Maria

Janna said...

Heather, I am so glad that you liked everything and the other RAKS are incredible!!! I have to say though, brown for my link, really that is such a blah color, who would like that? LOL!! You kids are too, too sweet! I can't wait to see what they created!

Thanks so much for talking to me today! That ws a lot of fun and don't worry I totally put the blame on you for not posting earlier in the day! LOL!

Have fun at the birthday party!

Smiles,
janna

Cathy said...

Holy cow Heather!!! You are one lucky lady!! These are wonderful RAK's and you deserve them. You are one of my very first blogging buddies and I am so thrilled about that. Your kindness really reflects from your blog and I love that.

The images are stunning. Janna has a great selection. How lucky she is to have these beautiful stamps. Your other friend has some fab Magnolia's too. Danni always does cute stuff.

I also have to say that your children are adorable. That picture of Tucker is so sweet!! My daughter wants to give hime a huge hug and play with the girls!!!

Have a great day, Cathy

Kristin Bueter said...

Aren't you a lucky gal? That was so sweet of your friends to send you the awesome RAKs that you and your girls received :O) What a wonderful surprise!

Have a great Sunday, my friend.

Kristin

Tasha Hickert said...

Wow, what great stuff! Now you can sit and color for hours, assuming you have any markers left. ;) The cards from Janna and Danni are wonderful though I think you better get on Janna for flauting her sewing skills!! Since we're not having the garage sale this weekend, I bet I know what you will be doing. :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

You are one lucky (and tremendously sweet and deserving :) girl! How exciting for you! That's awesome...nothin' like a little happy mail! hugs!

Tanya said...

How FUN!!! What awesome mail!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Holy Moly...you hit the jackpot!! What sweet friends you've got! And aren't those German gummy bears the best?!?!
hugs, Jami