Friday, January 2, 2009

The Kids Christmas Program Pictures 2008

Our Sweet Willow Angel
The Kids Christmas Program at Church "Jingle Jam"
O.K. O.K. I am sorry I have been meaning forever to get these pic
Here is Piper Walking onto the Stage Above She is the last kid on the left of the picture walking up the stage, to get into place.
You can see Piper in the middle the Microphone is just to the right of her she had her hands in her pockets. Here is Willow Walking onto the Stage. Willow's group got brought onto the stage twice during the Program. The Program was made to be like a play of people practicing for a Program, so the whole performance was done like they were practicing to perform a program. So they brought the little kids out like they were practicing to be in a Nativity scene. I hope that makes sense it might be hard to grasp if you were not there. Willow being let to the Manger. The other little Angel is my good friend Natalie's little girl Emma. Emma and Willow are good friends and go to Pre-School together. To Willow's left (your right) is Skylar playing Mary. Skylar is Willow's other good friend in Pre-School. To Willow's right (your left) is Luke he has Downs Syndrome and he is actually Piper's Age but Willow's size, Luke played Joseph in the Nativity scene. He is soooo cute!!! In the Above Picture Willow had just spotted me taking pictures and she smiled for her picture. Here is Piper coming of the stage. She went up and down a couple of times since they were pretending to be practicing for a program in the program.
Here is Willow the 2nd time they came out.
The Little Pre-School kids sitting on the stage. Willow and Emma looked so happy!!!
Piper Singing in the Program she is about in the middle of the picture again with Pig tails in her hair and red bows.
I snuck back to Willow's Class Room between the two times they were on stage to get this picture. She was so Proud to be an Angel!!!
Willow and Emma showing me their Wings
I love this Picture of Willow and Emma hugging!!!!
The Happiest Angel you will ever see!!!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures I tried to add a variety I took a lot more, but I did not figure you needed to see a million pictures of Piper doing the same thing standing on the stage!!! Willow was sooooooo excited she got asked to be in the program because her school Christmas program had just been cancelled and she was jealous that Piper got to be in both a School Christmas Program and a Church Program.
.......
Our Church has DVD's of all it's services and since they did this program for the 2 morning services that day I got DVD's to give Grandma Nita, Grandma Schlatter, and Grandma Paula.
.......
The kids are at the farm until Sunday and Marvin and I are enjoying our Quiet house. We went out to dinner tonight and shopping for diapers and wipes for when Tucker gets back by ourselves and tomorrow we are going out to Dinner and a Movie, then Sunday after church we will drive to Salina Ks, to pick them up.
........
When I talked to them today they were having so much fun at Grandma's they had me laughing because they were laughing so hard in the background!!!
.......
I hope you enjoy the picks and have a Stampendous Day!!!!
.......
Heather

12 comments:

nicky w. said...

What a lovely Angel...and those pictures of Piper and Willow...must have been a great show. Enjoy your quiet time!

Danni said...

Very sweet photos!

Paula said...

Love the pictures. You must have all that laundry done with no kids at home He he!

the whimsical butterfly said...

How cute! So fun to look at. Added you to my blogroll..hope that's ok ;) Have a great weekend Heather!!!

Regina said...

Oh, these are cute pictures! This was absolutely a wunderful show! Nice that your both children were involved in it! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin Bueter said...

Your babies are too cute, Heather! Just adorable...I swear. I love Willow's angel costume with her blond hair. She's a picture perfect angel :O)

Thanks for the compliment on my blog. It took me all evening yesterday and all morning today but I finally figured out how to turn my blog into the three column layout. I've been tweaking a lot of things like the comment form beneath the posts. I like that option best also. Nice to hear that others like it as well :O)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Such darling pictures!! Willow makes a super angel! Those wings look so soft!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!
hugs, Jami

Kristin Bueter said...

Oh Heather, I meant to tell you how to place the comment form directly beneath your posts to make it easier for your readers (and prevent them and you from having to navigate to a new page to comment and/or view them).

Log in to your dashboard and go to Settings>Comments and scroll down the page to see the new "Comment form placement" setting. Check the radio setting for "Embedded below post" which will enable the display of the comment form below your blog posts.


You can view the screen shot here:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_xn2gmPb9TfM/SGSwh79vV6I/AAAAAAAABsI/RiKTGV3fYPE/s1600-h/blogger-comment-form-placem.jpg

Hope this helps! I like it much better :O)

Alicia said...

Looks like your kiddos had so much fun. I can actually remember being in the church Christmas play several times and I do recall angel costumes. I can't wait for my kids to get involved in that kind of stuff at church.

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH my goodness Heather she is the cutest thing ever!!! She does look like a real life angel! TFS!

Janna said...

These are so adorable!!! OMG!! They both look like little angels!! I have to say, I am a little jealous, I want some fluffy wings like those!! lol! I hope you had a good time alone with Marvin. It is nice to do things together, but it is sure nice to have them back!

Lots of smiles,
Janna

Summerthyme Studio said...

Beautiful Photographs!

Vicki