Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It is Time for Flutter... Flutter... Flutter By Wednesday!!!!

It is Flutter By Wednesday Time!!!!
Hi!!! It's Wednesday do you know what that Means????
.......
It is time for Flutter By Wednesday's over at Danni's Dreams, and as a Proud Member of the Flutter By Featured Stamper's Team I have my Flutter By Card to share with you today.
.......
Today is the last day to play along and be entered to win in Danni's Flutter By Wednesday's January Blog Candy. All you have to do is make a Flutter By Card and post a link of it on Danni's Flutter By Wednesday post!!!! Every week you played you got another entry so I hope you played all 4 weeks!!!!
.......
Don't forget to check out the other Featured Stamper's Team blogs and see what amazing Flutter By Creations they made this week too!!!! If you play along leave Danni that link on her blog and one on ours too if you want too. Then if you are uploading to PCP, or SCS use Key Word FBW42 so we can check out your creations too!!!!
....... Tina - from Wooded Views Blog ....... Michelle - from Michelle's Creative Journey Blog ....... Me - Heather ....... Kimmie - from Crafting for Sanity Blog ....... Danni - from Danni's Dreams Blog ....... Cathy - from My Creative Space Blog ....... Ashley - from Heart Hugs Designs Blog
.......
We will be adding 3 new Team members next week and one of them is playing along this week so go to Danni's Blog to see the new Featured Stampers on the Team!!!!! I need to get their blog addresses and add them to my list soon!!!!
.......
So here is my Card for this week. Danni sent me these super cute and elegant Flutter By stamps last week so I had to use them on my card for this week!!!
.......
I wanted to make a card with Yellow and Orange in it because I saw a special on PBS about the life of Monarch Butter Fly's and I wanted to create as close of one as I could. Not sure how I did what do you think??
.......
Card Recipe:
.......
Stamps: Flutter By's from Danni (not sure of the names or origin's) SU's set Flight of the Butter Fly for the Flutter By background on the Orange and Yellow CS.
Inks: Believe it or not no Copics today. I used SU Basic Black, Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Summer Sun, and Really Rust Markers for the images. For the Flutter By background I used my new Champagne Versa Mark Dazzle, and it really adds some shimmer and shine to the card!!! Love me my glitter!!!!!
Papers: SU CS in Whisper White, Only Orange, Summer Sun, Yo Yo Yellow, and Tangerine Tango.
Accessories: SU Punches in Circles 1 1/4" and 1 3/8", I used an UID elegant corner rounder as well, and my Scallop Square Nesties for the large Flutter By, and the Matte around it in Orange. I also loosely followed Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesdays Sketch challenge as well.
.......

Above you can see my Flutter By Image, not sure it really looks like a Monarch, but I tried!!!! LOL!!!! This image stamps up so pretty I am so glad Danni sent it to me to use!!! I wish you could see the glitter sparkle that Vers Mark Dazzle gives the images you stamp it with!!!!

.......

Well I better go get some projects done I have so many I have to get done for our Up Coming Sale-A-Bration events!!!! If you live in Kansas and want to come for a 50 Plus Cards for all Occasions in one evening, or a Scrapbooking - Scrap Book in a Night Workshop let me know and I can get you more details!!! Our Workshop dates are March 7th 50 plus Cards, March 14th Scrapbook in a Night, and March 21 Scrapbook in a night, the 14th and 21st are also possible date for card make up or if you can not come on the 7th, but want to do it another night you can.

.......

Well have a Flutter By Wednesday my friends I am almost done with another card I hope to be back later!!!!! Oh and I posted late in the day on Tuesday so check out My Twinkling Tuesday Sketch if you did not already see it. I just adore doing 8 year old Madelynn's Sketches!!! This girl really makes you think!!!!

.......

Heather

16 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Heather,
Yes I'm still up at 12:20 AM!! Can't sleep so decided to check out blogs that I didn't get to see today. This is super cute! Love the colors pretty layers.
Hugs, Cathy

Regina said...

WOW! That is so brilliant!!! I love the colours and the layout as well. The colours are so fresh.

It's a pity that I live not in Kansas. I would like coming to your events!

Heather "Hev" said...

Magnificent card as usual Heather :)

LOVE the colours :)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

I just love the zesty colours Heather and such a wonderful design, I love the gorgeous butterflies.. so pretty, Hugs, Nikki x

Kimmie0270 said...

You have some brilliant colors here. I LOVE bright cards!

Janna said...

I love it Heather! I immediately thought Monarch butterfly when I saw it! The corner punches are awesome too! I need one of those! So fantastic! Oh and I want to come to the stamping things! I can't come any of those days and I don't live in Kansas, so I guess that means you need to come to me!!

Smiles,
janna

Danni said...

I just love this happy, bright card!! great job!!

Emily said...

you know my weakness for bright colors....you can't go wrong with them :)

Ashley said...

What a fun and bright card Heather! I love those colors!

Tina said...

Love the vibrant colors, so lovely.

Michelle said...

Looks like we both needed to use bright colors this week! It must be from all the yucky weather we've been having in KS. LOVE your card! It's neat to see all the wonderful layers on it!

Cassie said...

this is awesome heather! love the color scheme - it's so bright and happy!! love the corner accents and the butterflies - that center one is soooo pretty!!

Maria said...

Wow Heather!! Your card is so pretty with all the pretty colors on the butterfly!! So bright and happy!!!

I love the scallop squares!! Such a great element to your card!!

LOL! You don't like headless images and cutsey Magnolias, huh! Actually, I didn't run off and buy the Magnolias right away when it first came out but once I got one, they were so fun to color!! It's sort of fun drawing little sceneries for their images.

Sounds like you'll be seriously busy with Sale-a-bration around the corner. Have fun creating!!

Maria

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow this is amazing!!

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful!!
Love the colors....

nicky w. said...

Lovely card!