Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gone Butterfly Catching with Lily and Billy - Flutterby Wednesday's Card

"Flutter By Hunt'in"
Good Morning All,
.......
Well today is Flutter By Wednesdays Challenge again. Remember that Danni is offering up some really cute blog candy at the end of the month and all you have to do it make a Flutter By card and post a link for your card on her blog (and our blogs if you want to). If you upload to SCS or PCP don't forget to use Key Word FBW41 so we can find your great cards and check them out.
........
Well you will see some wonderful Flutter By 0r Butterfly cards again today from the whole Flutter By Wednesday Team:
.......
....... Me - Heather
.......
Don't forget to stop by all their blogs and show them some love for their hard work on this Weeks Flutter By cards. Danni has asked us all to stay on for at least 1 more month so you will be seeing many more Flutter By Wednesday Posts here!!!!! Yea!!!!!
.......
Did you notice the new Flutter By Wednesday Button on my side bar???? Jami Bova (Sgt. Stamper) Designed that button for us to put on our blogs, I have the Blinkie and link to Jami's Web design studio where you can order water marks, siggy's, blog boarders, custom web design and much more and she has great prices and great designs for you. She personalizes each design specifically to what you want and your personality!!!! Check it out too!!!!
.......
For me this week it really was hard work. I started this card 4 different times and finally choose to cover up the last mistake (only Tasha and Janna know what it is, and I'm keeping my mouth shut unless you notice it!!!) Most of my problems can be blamed on a very interested and mischievous 1 year old little boy!!!! I did finally get it done though and here is my Card for this Week's Flutter By Wednesdays Featured Stamper Challenge.
.......
This Week I choose to use my Lily and Billy stamps along with their butterfly catching equipment from Lily and Billy Accessories #2. I also used the smallest Flutter by from my Flight of the Butterfly SU stamp set. They are the ones flying around the edge of the card. The Flutter By's in Lily and Billy's Net's and fluttering above them are also from the Lily and Billy Accessories #2 from Pink Cat Studio.
.......
I took this picture to give you a view of the wonderful Shimmerz on Lily's Dress, earrings, pony tails, and the Pink Butterfly's. You can sort of see it here, I took one more picture that was better but for some reason it did not import to my computer so I used this one instead.
.......
I also made this card for the current Pink Cat Studio Challenge going on over at Paper Craft Planet in our Pink Cat Group. The Challenge is to use
1. Something Pink
2. Some kind of Critter (I am saying Flutter By's are critters here)
3. Some kind of Sparkle or Shimmerz in your card
So PCS (Pink Cat Studio) and Pink, Critter, Shimmerz or Sparkle. (Get it???)
.......

Here is a close up of Lilly and Billy on their Flutter By Hunt!!!

.......

O.K. I guess that is about it for Flutter By this week remember to stop by the other Team Members blogs and see their great Flutter By Cards too!!! Oh and you can play along to earn that great Blog Candy as Well!!!!

.......

I have 2 already scheduled posts for later today for two more projects I have been working on so do not forget to check back later!!!

.......

Have a Stampendous Wednesday!!!

.......

Heather

13 comments:

Regina said...

Adorable card! I love these cute kids! Lilly and Billy are perfect to the butterflys!

Cathy said...

Heather, this is adorable. Who can resist Lily and Billy? Not me!!! Very cute layout and colors! So sweet! Hugs,Cathy

Danni said...

Love this card! so, so cute!! You did an amazing job!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Seriously, HOW cute are they?!?!?

I LOVE what you did w/ Lily and Billy and how the little dotted butterflies really add to your cute card!

Glad you're back in the stamping "saddle"...always good to see your pretty creations! Hugs!

Tina said...

So pretty and sweet.

Michelle said...

Oh Heather this card totally ROCKS!! I LOVE lily and billy!!! TOOOOOOO Cute!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh so gorgeous Heather, and just love your Lily and Billy and all the sweet butterflies, Love the added shimmer, As i'm typing this I can't help but notice the gorgeous faces smiling at me on the right, Your girls are just beautiful and such pretty names, Thanks for stopping by my blog and you always leave the most sweetest comments, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Maria said...

Wow, such a pretty card, Heather. . .I love all the details and the pretty butterflies!! Great job coloring Lily & Billy!!!

Maria

Tanya said...

Thsi is so sweet! I love it!

Emily said...

sooo cute, I finally blogged....or maybe you've alreay seen, don you think any will work...? I have to more to post tonight!!!!

Janna said...

Heather, this is just adorable!! One of your best cards ever. I think Lily and Billy look so perfect together and I absolutely adore the butterflies fluttering around!! The coloring is so fantastic too!! I know that you were frustrated while making this card, but it turned out amazing!!! Everything is just perfect on it!!

Smiles,
janna

nicky w. said...

Oooh... I just got a new butterfly stamp set last week and I have yet to take it out of the package...I think I'll play this week!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh way so cute, your cards always make me smile. Hugs Cindy