Friday, January 16, 2009

Anya's Rocking in the House!!!

Anya's In the House!!!! You Rock
Hi Again Everyone!!!,
........
Well guess what my Mail Man brought me Yesterday???? I got my first Anya's and Ian's!!!! Wooo Hoooo. I had been stalking the store since New Year's Eve when they were all sold out and Monday she got new ones in I placed my order Monday night and Yesterday I had them. Super Fast Service. I had gone in to work some on New Years Eve so these were my "I worked so I can buy what I want gift to me" LOL.
.......
I got Rock Star Anya, Nurse Anya, Princess Anya, Hello Ian, and the Dress Me Ian and Anya and Dress Me Outfits plates. They are sooooooooooo much fun to color up and I had a blast last night. I already have a Rock Star Anya, Hello Ian, Princess Anya, Nurse Anya minus the Nurse Hat made into another girl, and A Dress Me Anya colored up and ready to put to cards!!! Yea I had so much fun and de-stress time coloring them up last night!!!
.......
So here is my very first Rock Star Anya Card. I was inspired by Jami Bova's post two days ago to use all the tied Ribbons on my card!
.......

Card Recipe:

.......

Stamps: Rock Star Anya from The Greeting Farm

.......

Inks: Copics -

.......

Skin: Pinkish White, Super White, Milky White, and Flesh Pink

.......

Hair - Y00, Y02, Y04, Y08 RV00, RV04

.......

Outfit and Boots - SU Only Orange, Green Galore, Copics - YR02, YR68, G03, G14

.......

Guitar - Passion Pink, Only Orange, Green Galore SU Markers and Copics - RV04, RV08

.......

Accessories: Many Many Ribbons from all over SU, Internet, Hobby Lobby, SU double Rectangle Ribbon punch, Top Note SU Sizzix Die, Big Shot, and CB embossing Folder

.......

Papers: SU Whisper White, Pink Passion, Green Galore

.......
This top picture shows a really good view of the shimmerz. I used Burgundy shimmerz over the bright Pink Guitar, Orange Sherbet shimmerz of the orange in the outfit and boots, and Celery Shimmerz on her headband and on the green in her outfit and boots. Last Bubble Gum shimmerz on the pink in her Hair! I thought it really Blinged her up!!!!!
.......
Oh My word every time I look at her I get excited because Anya is just way to darn Cute!!!
.......

This picture shows you some Shimmerz and a better view of the Title too.

.......
This Card was soooooooo much fun I had a Blast doing it, and I am not going to give it away I do not think!!! LOL.
.......
I did a hand written Sentiment again. Mostly because I could not find my Set that says You Rock in it!
........

Well here is the front view as my last view of my Card I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!!!! I love love love my new Anya and Ian stamps that is for sure!!!

.......

Well we have to head out to Family Night at church but I will try to be back later to post another of these cuties on a card I made. Have a Stampendous Night!!!!

.......

Heather

13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! I love this!! Fun, happy, bright colors and LOVE the ribbons! Awesome! And look at her shimmer.......what a wonderful job!

Cathy said...

Heather,

I just got Anya's too!!! I can't believe we are thinking so much alike!!! I love them. They are just adorable. I'll be posting soon myself!! Can't wait to see the rest of yours!

Hugs, Cathy

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oh my gosh she is just so much fun!! Aren't the Anya's a blast to color? I love her two-tone hair and all those fabulous ribbons!!! Be sure to enter this in our 2RedBananas ribbon challenge!!
hugs, Jami

Janna said...

THis is just adorable!!! I love, love love it!!! So, so cute! You did a really great job on this one! The coloring and simmierz ae perfect and the ribbons are just amazing!! Love it!

Sorry I missed your call last night. I hope it is okay if I call you today. It probably won't be until this evening though. Hope Family Night at church was good. I think I am having withdrawals from talking to you, lol!

Have fun today and stay warm! SMiles,
Janna

Emily said...

SHE ROCKS!!!!!i LOVE THE COLORS, AND DESIGN,....WELL EVERYTHING!!!!

Cassie said...

oooooooh my goodness! this card is just ROCKIN!
I love, loVE, LOVE the ribbons - and her glittery striped hair! and the glitter guitar! and her lips!

too too cute heather!!

Jeanette - said...

Heather - This is such a fun card! I love the way you used your ribbons!!! The shimmerz is awesome too! Great card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!
Jeanette

Paula Still said...

What a rock'n card! I always thought Anya was cute, but now I LOVE HER ... because of your card!! Love your use of colors and the glitter makes her so much fun! The ribbons are the perfect touch! Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Teresa said...

Heather I really like the way you tied the ribbon on your card, very cute.

Carolyn Bounds said...

How funkalicious is she?!?! I love all the sparkle and the vibrant pink...too, too cool!!! I am also lovin' all the beautiful ribbon!!! I just may have to try that out myself. Your card totally rocks!!! Love it:o) Thanks for the inspiration and for all the smiles!!! I can't wait to see your other Anya creations!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, love the image and all the ribbons, very cute
Lorraine

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

OMG I just love this Heather, What a fabulous bright creation and all those fab ribbons, I just love Anya's lips.. too cute! Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

Heather way tooo cute. I love the top note too. I use it all the time, and wonder how I did without it.