Monday, December 8, 2008

Super Cute Punched Holiday Tags

Punched gift Tags - Punchations to Love, Year after Year!!!!
Hi All!
Happy Monday! I have a huge weight lifted off my shoulders today. As of yesterday all the major Holiday activities are done, Christmas Workshops all done, Craft Fair all done, Kids school and Church Programs all done, Helping everyone with their Christmas Cards (all most done), Christmas Parties under control, DT applications all done, company all gone, House and Laundry back under control, Kids being sick (hopefully all done!!!), most of the Holiday long trips to visit family and friends far away all done, and things can slow down and I can enjoy the rest of the season, plus the big bonus is I get to stamp again!!!! Can we hear a big Wooooooo Hoooooo!!!!
.......
I have missed it so much, and I am really ready to get back to daily projects!!!! Today I have been working on my first Whiff of Joy Card. Since I have a daughter named Willow I had to get me some Whiff of Joy Willow stamps. I got Christmas Willow, Cookie Willow, Umbrella Willow, Lizzie and Muff because it reminds me of my Willow, and the Whiff of Joy Christmas Tree. Loving it!!!!!
........
I will have to post that project later tonight because it is not quite done yet.
.......
I do have these Super Cute Holiday Tags that Tasha taught a class on the other night. It was just Tasha, Becky, and I there, but they were fun!!!
Reindeer, Santa, Snowman, and Penguin Tags all made with SU punches!
.......
I can not take credit for the designs they were on the Stampin Up Demonstrator web site, and Tasha found them and had all the pieces for us to make them. I love all the Punches you can use with them!!!!
.......
So Here they Are:
Santa Tag:
.......
Colors Used:
Garden Green, Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black.
Punches Used:
3 Flowers, Word Window, (the hat is supposed to be Scallop Square, but a friend was borrowing it), 1/2" Circle, Crop-a-Dile.
Stamps Used:
I have not had the time to stamp them yet, and I did not realize that until I already had taken and edited the pictures, but I would use my Don't Open Until Christmas stamp here, and I think Santa's nose should have been sponged on the edges to give it some dimension.
.......
Snowman Tag:
.......

Colors Used:

Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, and Only Orange.

Punches Used:

1 1/4" Circle or 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Square, Crop-a-Dile, Word Window, 1/4" Square.

Stamps Used:

You could stamp To and From on this one, For You, Happy Holiday's, or Merry Christmas

.......

Reindeer Tag:
.......

Colors Used:

Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, and Close to Co Co

Punches Used:

Lg Oval, Wide Oval, 3/4" Circle, 1/4" Circle, 5 Petal Flower, Boho Flowers, Crop-a-Dile

Stamps Used:

I would probably use the Do Not Open until Christmas stamp here, or To and From Stamp. The Reindeer's face was sponged with Chocolate Chip to add dimension here.

.......

Penguin Tag:
.......

Colors Used:

Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, (a little bit of DSP for the scarf)

Punches Used:

1 1/4 Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Lg. Oval, Scallop Circle, Crop-a-Dile, 1/4" Circle, 1/4" Square.

Stamps Used:

For You, or To and From. Sponge some Baja Breeze on the top of the torn snow to give it some dimension, you can add some dazzling diamonds glitter to the snow too!

.......

Reindeer, and Penguin Tag Punchations!

.......

Santa and Snowman Punchation Tags! Gold Twine thru to hang it from present.

.......

One of the girls who was making them said she would be sure to add a note that it could be used as an ornament or a book mark afterwards since so much work went into it she did not want them to get thrown away after the present was opened!!!! These were not hard to make when you did all the punching for 5 or 6 at a time and each person worked on putting together the other peoples tags at each station!!! It was fun to do!!!

I hope you are all have a Stampendous Start to your week!!!!
.......
Heather

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so where is the big surprise you are going to share with us????

Heather "Hev" said...

They are lovely Heather :)

Ashley said...

Super cute tags Heather! I especially LOVE the penguin! ADORABLE!

Regina said...

Oh, this tags are so cute!!! My fav is the reindeer!

Regina said...

Oh, this tags are so cute!!! My fav is the reindeer!

Liz :) said...

ohhh these tags are too cute. I am loving them all! :) I may have to try some of these for sure! :) Thanks for the ideas.

Janna said...

How cute are these!!! You are so talented with your punches!! Fantastic job!

Smiles,
Janna

nicky w. said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!! I especially love that snowman tag!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oh my gosh are these ever cute!!! I need to invest in more punches - I just love these!! Especially that darling reindeer!!!
hugs, Jami

Emily said...

I do wish, I had the energy last week to do those....

Juliana said...

How very cute hope to CASE these in time for Christmas.Juliana

Tanya said...

Very cute!

pasiakowa said...

I love those tags! They are so cheerful! :)