Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SU Sale on Retiring Sets!!! Yep you heard right the retirement list is actually on SALE!!!

Sale.... Sale....Sale....!!!!!!
.......
Good news! The retiring list is always a much anticipated event for those of us who love SU stamps. And this time we are getting a double bonus. If you find a must-have set (or 2 or 3) on the list they will be 10% off from Dec. 9- Dec. 23! Plus, are you ready for this?... free shipping on orders $70 or more place Dec. 9-Dec. 23.So head on over to see what you must have from the retiring list and then contact me so we can get that ordered. Or you can do it directly at my business website link over in my sidebar with the picture of the SU Catalog.
.......
I have just viewed the new hostess sets and the Spring and Summer Catty Preview, and the Sale-a-Bration sets and WoWZa I am going to go broke!!!!
.......
Tasha, Emily, and I already talked today about starting to plan our big SU workshops we always do during SAB! Usually cards and scrapbooks too!
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Tasha Hickert said...

I am the first to comment? That never happens! Anyway, the card photographed very well--I like how it spins!! ;)

Anonymous said...

OK - I couldn't get the comment part to work unless I went anonymous.
I love this card - I have both Lily and Billy. They are so cute! How did you make this spin? A penny in the back? A fabulous job on this - there is some amount of work in coloring and cutting but the results so are great! So cute. Thank you for sharing this and inspiring me. Patti (creationsbypatti.blogspot.com)