Friday, December 12, 2008

Some News - and Scrap Book Pages - Lily as Snow White Cinderella, and Tinker Bell Too!

Good Morning Stampers and Blogging World!
.......
Have you all been to the Pink Cat Studio Blog??? Melissa announced her new DT team yesterday. She had said it would be in January, but she did it early so that was cool to see the new team early!!!
........
She choose an amazing group of stampers to take the DT journey with her this next year, and here they are:
Thank you to everyone who applied for the design team. I was very happy to have received so many wonderful applications but it was so hard to narrow it down to just 8 new members.Please join me in welcoming the 2009 PCS Design Team:
I'm very excited to see the fun cards that the team will make with the Kiki Kitty and Lily & Billy Sweethearts stamps that will be released in January!
I've also asked the following bunch of fabulous card designers to join us next year as guest designers.
Suzanne Dean - release #2
Sparkle Bliaout - release #3
Tori Wild - release #4
Cyndi Bundy - release #5
Kim Rhead - release #6
Tina Hale - release #7
Heather Schlatter - release #8
Mackenzie Bruckler - release #9
Tracey Cuccia - release #10
.......
Have you guys seen the DT girls work??? It is totally amazing! I was already familiar with many of the girls Wonderful Creations, and Janna and I have been getting to be friends she is such a sweety and incredibly talented! So do not hesitate to hop on over to all the ladies blogs and give them some Huge Congrats!!!!
.......
So no I did not make it onto the DT I had my heart set on, but I did get the Honor of being asked to be a Guest Designer, and with this group of amazing stampers both on the DT list, and the Guest Designer list that is quite an Honor in itself!!!!
.......
One of my very special friends Jami reminded me yesterday God has a plan for everything, and a time and place for everything, and this was not my time for a DT, but I get to enjoy all their wonderful work and I get to play with them for Release #8 which is still pretty cool, and I am excited!!!!
.......
Well I have to get back to some special orders for Stamping Christmas gifts due today. We had a teacher recently call us and ask us to maker her some gifts for all her Students and Fellow Teachers. I will take pictures later today and share them! We are making 35 of them and have 6 different designs. I think you will like them they are pretty cute!!!
.......
I leave you with 2 scrapbook pages I made this week. They are not as involved as I normally would do, but All the pictures on the page were ones I wanted to use so These pages were more about the pictures and Piper and Willow then they were about my Creativity. There are some items I think are also pretty creative though!
.......
Here is Lily as Tinker Bell, Snow White, and Cinderella.
.......
I have been wanting ever since I got my first Dress Up Lily Set from Pink Cat Studio back in April to create a Scrap Book page with her dressed up as Snow White Cinderella, and Tinker Bell I have lots of pictures of my girls dressed up as these characters, and I thought Lily would be perfect for these scrap book pages!!!!
.......
To get these images I used A paint Brush and Staz On Black Ink, and I painted it on the parts of Lily I wanted to stamp. I then stamped her and dipped my Black Marker into Staz On and added on the lines to create these outfits, and their Hair Do's to match the pictures of Snow White, Cinderella, and Tinker Bell! I thought they turned out Pretty Cute!
I shimmerized the Characters and this Photo shows Cinderella in all her Shimmerz!!!

Lily as Snow White and Cinderella shimmerd up and ready to go!!!

Her is the title to my Layout of Piper's 5th Birthday Party. It was a Princess Party. We had two little girls that showed up dressed as Snow White and two that were dressed as Cinderella too.

Thus my inspiration for these images.

Here is the 2 Page layout. You can see my Cake I made her in the upper middle part of the layout. I made Cinderella's Chrystal Ball with a Stage Coach Seat (made out of Black Card Stock, and added the White Horses and Cinderella Polly Pocket to it too.

This Tinker Bell Lily is almost the Size of a 4 x 6 Picture as you can see with Willow beside her. I inlarged the Tinks on my computer then printed them out to make them bigger since I wanted to show case Lily as Tink, and my pictures but knew there was not much else going on the page I wanted to make Lily bigger to accessorize the page.

Here is the 2 Page Layout. I love these pictures of Willow she was having so much fun that day!!!

Lily as Tinker Bell

The Medium Lily and the Largest Lily and Willow's Wings!

.......

I hope you enjoy the Scrap Book Pages. My girls loved them!! Let me know what you think!!!

......

I'll Be back later and Have a Stampendous Day!

.......

Heather

14 comments:

pasiakowa said...

How clever! This is a great idea to make your own outfits for stamped figures! :)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer for Pink Cat!! And thanks for your sweet comments, I appreciate it!

Love the Pink Cats Around the World--Awesome!

hugz,
Suzanne

Regina said...

Congrats Heather! Guest Designer, That's great!!! I am so glad for you!!!!

Tori Wild said...

Congrats on being a guest designer--- I love their stamps too, so it will be fun to play along for a month. The SnowWhite, Tink, and Cinderella are just adorable!!

Emily said...

Congrads....SOOOOO cute, of course i've alread seen them :)...I am now posting.....

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Big congrats and hugs for the guest DT spot!! I'm sure you'll rock our socks!!! I just love Lily as a princess!! You come up with the greatest ways to dress these guys up!! And those pics of Willow as Tink are tooo cute!!
hugs, Jami

Paula said...

You'll be a fabulous guest and you can try again in the future for the design team...I think you should try your own designing for your own business You ARE THAT GOOD!

Carolyn Bounds said...

I love your Cinderella, Snow White and Tinkerbell!!! I would have never guessed that you did not buy them this way. Actually, when I first saw your post, I thought they were new releases!!! Your art work is amazing!!!

Congratulations on being guest DT member for Pink Cat Studios!!! I look forward to seeing more of your fanulous creations!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

nicky w. said...

Cute card Heather. You really are creative. Congratulations on being a guest designer! That's awesome...and so was your card entry!!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

You are so creative with your Billy's and Lily's! I love it! Congrats on the guest spot. I am looking forward to working with you.... as long as you don't throw out another one of those 3x3/6x6 challenges. ;) LOL. KIDDING! (Sort of..) ha haha!

Janna said...

Heather, these are just too cute!!! How creative you are!!! Love love love it!! I can just imagine why the girls loved them. They fit their pages perfectly. How wondeful are you!!

Smiles,
Janna

Melissa said...

Heather, I love all of the creative ways that you dress Lily! Awesome job on your layouts! I'm looking forward to having you as a guest designer next year :)
Hugs,
Melissa

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations on your Guest DT posting - one foot in the door as they say :)

I love what you have done with the pages - it is magical :)

Lise Roy said...

Congratulations for Guest Designer.

Amazing work on those Lily!!!!
Wow!!!
Very brilliant!

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog and on PCS blog.
It is very kind of you...