Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Our Daily Bread Designs Stampation - I will Sing! 2nd Post today.

I Will Sing
Hello,
.......
I made this card partially last night and partially today. I used my new Set from Our Daily Bread Designs. Sing to the Lord. .......
I colored the Bird and Flowers first with:
.......
SU Markers Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Night of Navy, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, and Close to Co Co.
.......
I cut out the Bird image and mounted it onto a piece of Brocade Blue Card Stock I had already cuttled with the Birds and Swirls CB embossing folder, I had also distressed the edges with a Kitchen Knife as well.
.......
I cut out a Top Note with my Big Shot and glued the Mounted Matted Bird Image onto the Old Olive Top Note.
.......
I Cuttled a Piece of Rose Red using the same CB folder and glued the Top Note onto that, and then onto the Regal Rose Card back.
.......

I took some Old Olive colored Sheer Organza wired Ribbon and put it around the Card. Sorry for some reason this picture below is blurry even though I sharpened it in Photo Shop twice before posting it.

I then stamped the Sentiment in Versa Mark onto the Regal Rose Card Back, and embossed it with Silver Embossing powder, and instead of wiping off the excess powder I went ahead and embossed it because I liked the way it framed the Sentiment. ....... I then colored and stamped the Flower image onto the Regal Rose Card Back as well.

Here is a Close up of the Bird on the Top Note. I loved how rich and elegant the colors I choose worked together!

A Final view of the card. I was pretty excited on how it all went together and relatively fast too!!!

.......

I hope you enjoy it!!! Have a Stampendous Day!!!

.......

Heather

8 comments:

Danni said...

This is just so pretty! Love it!

Emily said...

It looks awesome!!!I love it!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

That is very pretty. I love your festive colour combination!!!

Merry Christmas!

Vicki

Paula said...

Is it snowing on your site? I love the card

Ashley said...

Super pretty Heather! Merry Christmas!

Jane Wetzel said...

love these ODBD cards Heather! just gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Ahhh....my favorite ODBD set of all!! I love this bird! Love all the bright colors you used - so spring-like and happy!! And I know how long it takes to cut all those flowers out... this is beautiful!

hugs, Jami

Janna said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the embossing behind the bird!! It makes the card and I am so jealous if the labels nesties!! I am definitely going to have to get some now!

Smiles,
Janna