Wednesday, December 24, 2008

An Announcement - Featured Stamper Team - Coming in January

Hi Everybody,
.......
Well I know Stamping Blog World is pretty dead right now as it should be with all the Chrismas Activities with Family and Friends in the next few days, but anyway I wanted to post this announcement since it is Wednesday.
.......
Danni - Over at Danni's Dreams is starting Flutter By Wednesday's with a Featured Stamper Team starting on January 7th. This team will be for at least January, maybe longer depending on what happens.
........
What we will be doing, is each Wednesday we will make a card with a Butterfly or Flutter By in it, then link to Danni's blog and you will be able to see all of the Featured Stampers and Danni's Flutter By Cards as well.
.......
Danni and her friend created this cute Graphic for us to add to our Blogs along with the Team Girls and their blogs I have added it to my side bar, but here it is in a Post.
.......

Flutter By Wednesday's Featured Stampers Team

Tina - from Wooded Views Blog

Michelle - from Michelle's Creative Journey Blog

Me - Heather

Kimmie - from Crafting for Sanity Blog

Danni - from Danni's Dreams Blog

Cathy - from My Creative Space Blog

Ashley - from Heart Hugs Designs Blog

.......

I think this will be lots of fun, and I am super excited to get started on this Featured Stamper Team! I hope you all join us in creating a Flutter By Card on Wednesdays!!!!

Have a Stampendous Christmas Eve Everyone!

.......

Heather

4 comments:

Danni said...

I can't wait to see your flutter by creations!
Happy Holidays!!

Paula said...

Have a merry Christmas

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!!!
hugs, Jami

Janna said...

I can't wait to see what you guys make!!! What a great idea!!

Smiles,
Janna