Thursday, November 6, 2008

A very Bright Stampation. SCS Ways to Use it Challenge Card. Use your Corner Rounders

Well Hello Everyone!
.......
How is everyone doing? I made this card today for the SCS Ways to use it challenge. You were supposed to use Corner Rounders in your card. When I saw the challenge I immediately thought of these corner rounders I got about 6 or 7 years ago, thanks to my good friend Wendy and her growing obsession at the time. Back then Wendy had way more supplies then I had, but I bet now we are neck and neck, and it only took me 8 years to catch up!
Here is the Bright Card!!!!
.......
I know this is not one of my best Stampations every and the jumbledness of the stamps may confuse you, but I picked the stamps I used off of the Corner Rounder/punches I used. I had a corner rounder/teddy punch, a corner rounder/tree punch, and a corner rounder/heart punch, so I picked a Teddy Bear Stamp, a Heart Stamp, and a Christmas Tree stamp to go with them.
.......
The Heart with a heart corner rounder, and the blue matte has an elegant designer corner rounder. It is one of my favorites!
.........
The Christmas Tree with the Christmas tree corner rounder, the red matte has another simple corner rounder I got in the same batch as these other rounders
.......
The Teddy Bear stamp with the Teddy corner rounder, the yellow is just rounded with a simple corner rounder
.......
I am not sure why, but before I got any supplies out for the card as I was thinking of the layout and design in my head I thought of the bright Elementary colors blue, green, red, and yellow. I ended up adding orange as the card back because it just did not have enough color in it!!!! LOL!!!
.......
Recipe:
.......
Stamps: SU Favorite Teddy Bear, Dreams Come True, and Sew Seasonal, the sentiment is also from Dreams come true.
Paper: SU CS in Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Glorious Green, and Whisper White.
Inks: SU all of the above colors
Accessories: 7 UID corner rounders, and SU ticket corner rounder. Cuttle bug embossing folder geometric circles, our Big Shot die shot die cut system, and some UID sheer white ribbon.
.......
Here is the Sentiment all 4 edges are distressed with the different inks
.......
I cuttled the matted colored Paper, I water colored the open stamped images, I corner rounded with the different Corner Rounders on all layers. I think that is about it.
.......
I hope you enjoy my Bright Creation Jumbled up or not???? LOL, Have a great day!
.......
Heather

3 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

So bright and cheerful! I don't think I've ever seen those itty bitty punches! Cute!
hugs, Jami

Paula said...

I think it is adorable...kids would love the bright colors

Tanya said...

Its a fun card!