Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Very Meowy Christmas

A Very Meowy Pink Cat Christmas Card!
Hello,
.......
I finished my Pink Cat Studio Kitty Christmas Card today. I am adding it to the Paper Craft Planet Pink Cat Studio Challenge because it met the requirements. 3 of something (3 different reds, Ruby Red, Real Red, and Riding Hood Red), 2 Backgrounds The cuttled Birds and Swirls background, and the Red Panel with Vanilla scalloped edges) 1 Ribbon that yummy Peppermint ribbon from SU!.
........
Here is the Kitty Card. The cuttled embossed Riding Hood Red Piece is mounted on the Very Vanilla Card Back. I put the Christmas Kitty on top of the puffed up and bunched together with silver twine Peppermint Ribbon with glue dots.
.......
I added glitter inside all of the Santa Tassels and the fur parts of the Kitty's Santa Hat. I also added white glitter onto each of the tassels and fur parts of the Sentiment.
.......
Recipe:
.......
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Kitty Stamps I picked the Christmas Kitty stamp.
Inks: Markers in Basic Black, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Real Red, and Black Staz On Pad.
Papers: SU Card stock in Very Vanilla, and Riding Hood Red the sentiment is on Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot and cuttle bug embossing folder Birds and Swirls, SU wide Peppermint Ribbon. Glue dots, liquid glue, and Sugar Coating Glitter in white for all the Santa tassels on the Kitty and the Sentiment. SU Scallop Edge Punch
........

I love all the glittery tassels on each letter such a cute design idea of Melissa over at Pink Cat Studio! I stamped the Sentiment in Staz On Black ink, and then hap hazzardly drew on the Real Red lines on the tassels to define the glittered tassels!

......

Here is that sweet cool Kitty! She is colored in Basic Black, the Package is colored in Old Olive and Ruby Red. Tassels and hat are colored in Real Red with white sugar coating glitter added inside each tassel. I added the Kitty to the center of the gathered bow with Glue Dots.

.......

Well this was a fun card to make, now I have to go finish the other card I am working on! I can not share it yet as it is a project for a DT application. I am sure you can guess for which company! he he he. My favorite one of course I think this post explains that for you!!!!

.......

I Hope you are having a Stampendous Day!!!!

.......

Heather

9 comments:

Cheryl Lynn Hirzel said...

What a cute Kitty-cat! Love the wide ribbon too!

Jennifer Scull said...

super cutie kitty! and to tie the ribbon the way you did is so clever! :)

Emily said...

CRAZY girl...I think somebody needed some stress relief!!!

Jessica said...

The embellis here are adorable and I'm a total sucker for kitties - well done.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Way cool! That red/black color combo is just perfect for that sassy little kitty - very sexy card!!
hugs, Jami

Paula said...

I love these!!!

Regina said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I like the colours and the ribbon detail.

Liz :) said...

Cute! I love the Meowy! haha Never saw that one before!

Melissa said...

Great job on your card Heather! I love the red and black colour combo :)