Sunday, November 16, 2008

So many things to post so little time to post it!!!

Hi Everyone!
.......
Today Tasha and I went to Solomon Kansas (about 1 and a half hours away) to go to my Stampin Up, Up line's every other month Down line meeting. Everyone who comes brings a shoe box swap project. You get the amount of projects ready to make and assemble as there is people coming. Today there were 10 of us so we each left with 10 different projects/cards including our own design. There are some really cool samples, and I want to add them on here, but I was up until 3 am last night cleaning my house and getting projects ready for today so I am sooooooo tired and will not be able to stay awake much longer! I am more of a night owl then a morning person it takes all kinds right!!! So staying up and getting stuff done is not to hard on me, but until 3am that is a little late for me! Especially when I had to be up to get everyone ready for church at 7:30am!!! I had to have the house ready because Marvin had his younger brother and one of my Nephew's, and one of their friends they grew up with come over for the afternoon and evening while Tasha and I were gone. I have a husband who loves to cook, and host, and cleans too!!! Woo Hoo, but I wanted the house to be a certain clean that he is not necessarily going to get it too, so I had to get that done before I left
.......
So what I am going to share tonight is pictures from Tasha's open house yesterday. We made a lot of ornaments for this little tree I have we had some from the Round Tab punch I have shared here before, and from the Scallop Circle punch that I designed in 3 different sizes. I have a tutorial for both back in October on this blog.
........
Right now SU has a Country Living Kit and an add on for the kit. I purchased the add on and it has many chip board ornaments in it and lots of Designer Paper die cut to fit on the ornaments. We added all sorts of glitter, embossing, and other pieces to make the ornaments really pretty, you can not see all the great details in the pictures but you can get a small idea. There are also lots of pictures of past designs we both designed for one thing or another. She had an area set up for Fall Projects, All Seasons Projects, Stampers Club Projects, Christmas Past Projects, and Christmas Current Projects, and then on the large table she had the tree with all our ornaments and several little kits she has put together to make certain things that she was selling for $2 to $4. So here are some of the pictures.
.......
I am sorry a lot of these pictures are pretty blurry, and I need to get them into photo shop and doctor them up and get them more crisp and clear, but I am just tooo tired to do that tonight!
........
....Here on the Table you see the tree filled with tons of Handmade ornaments we made using the Round Tab punch and Scallop Circle punch, the ornament die cut from SU, and many of the ornaments from the Chip Board/Die Cut Designer paper and embellishments!
.......
.Here was her Fall section. May of these were projects we did in Stampers Club. Off to the bottom right are some cute Kit Kat holders, In the middle is a purse card that holds a gift card inside Tasha taught last year, Behind that is a Scratch and Sniff card my up line taught my club last year, and several other Fall projects we have done at one time or another!
.......
...On the middle of the Piano were many Christmas Past cards and Projects I have taught or Tasha has designed. On the Bench are some cute Kids cards mostly. Slider cards, shaker cards, pocket Cards Pouches ect...
.......

On the top of the Piano she had several projects, There is my Lily Stages of Life Card I made for Piper to tell her she could accomplish any thing in life, there is a new I'm Here baby card, a Pin Wheel Card (you make using the Tag Punch) A wedding Card I made and several others. I wish you could see the colors and Pictures better. If I had it in me to do some Photo shoping and editing tonight you would see better pictures, but this is all for now!!! :-)

On this table are Projects I did, my Up line Dianna did, and one of my down lines Emily did. Dianna took this triple frame and sponged it so it looks painted and then she used the large Swirl stamp from Baroque Motif and stamped it on the frame. She gave me this when I had Tucker last year.

Here is a more close up look of the Christmas Tree we decorated with all of the ornaments we designed and made up!

Tasha designed this cute little love note cards. That size is pretty cute! There is embossing on them, Chrystal effects on some dry embossing on some, and lots of other cute idea's too.

Here are the Ornaments Tasha made up from the ornament die cut for our Big shot. I cuts 3 circles already scored that you glue together and make the ornament with.

This Ornament uses Strips of paper 12 inches by 1 inch and then you punch holes in the ends and put together with brads, she added a little tag to them too!

.......

Here is a frame Tasha Put together using one of our Bigz Dies the Words are all die cut on the Big Shot and the Paper behind it is actually embossed with a cuttle bug folder (one of the ones I am giving away in my blog candy!!!) The Seems are pretty much unnoticeable! Well I have got to get to bed. Marvin is leaving in the morning to go to Kansas City and then off to Decatur Illinois for some training. He will not be back till late Wednesday night. Then this weekend we are traveling up to the Farm to celebrate his Dad's 70th birthday and then we will come home for a couple of days and then head on out for the long drive to Pueblo Colorado to be with my family and Friends for Thanksgiving, a lot of traveling the next couple of weeks!!!!

.......

I took a picture of the Blog Candy and I will get that and the projects we made today and the Dazzling Diamonds Down line meeting!

.......

I hope you are all doing well!

.......

Heather

8 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oh my gosh it looks like you guys had sooooo much fun!! I can't believe all those projects all in one place! I'm so inspired by the little tree...we'll be decorating our big tree this year with handmade ornaments (I forgot to ship ALL the Christmas decorations! Ugh!)
hugs, Jami

Paula said...

Wow you make me tired just hearing all of this

Erin... said...

WOW I can't believe all those projects!! Looks like you all had a great time! Love the framed peace love and joy!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to start making ornaments this year.

Kristina Seymour

Chelle said...

wow, looks like a great open house!

Jacqueline said...

Oh my what fun this sounds like! I hope you enoyed yourself!

StampinCathy said...

Looking at all this eye candy. It looks like you guys had a blast. Love it all.

Allison said...

Wow! That is a ton of projects - looks like it would have been tons of fun!