Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Quick Post a project to come later

Hi everyone,
I wanted to post some candy being offered over at Sweet and Sassy stamps. I had never been there before, but Jami my sweet friend from over at Stamp Happy sent us over there today. They have some very cute images and uplifting stamps and lots of chances for Candy this month! You should check Sweet and Sassy out!
.......
I added a Music Player on here last night. If you have the chance to hear some of the music while visiting my blog you will find I have quite the range of Music Tastes. I have everything on here from
.......
Jesus Loves Me, sung - sang hmmmm???? by a wonderful Choir to
.......
Baby got Back (Just a song that was sooo huge when I was in High School!) to
......
Barbie Girl! (I really am a Barbie Girl) I have not purchased any since I got married, but I have a collection of over 50 specialty barbies that are all in their boxes in mint condition. Once I got married the collections stopped and turned into a Stamping/Scrap booking collection!!!
......
To Disney's It's a Small World I love that song!!!
.......
To Garth Brooks I've Got Friends in Low places!
......
To the Theme song for Beverly Hills 90210! I watched that show religiously for 10 years and now found that I can watch the old episodes on the Internet from CBS.com I have also started watching the new version and though I am to old now to watch it, it is the only show I actually do try to catch each week! to
.......
To Chicago's Your the Inspiration one of our wedding songs! to
......
To I get knocked Down from Chumbawumba, this had very special meaning to me thru my college years! Not necessarily the whole song, but the I get knocked down but I get up again part!
.......
There are lots more songs you might hear, but I just had to give you an idea of why you might hear a wide range of music here!
......
I like all kinds of Music!
......
I will be back later with some Stampations to share!!!!
.......
Heather

5 comments:

Christi said...

LOVE your music selections! LOL Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! :)

Regina said...

I enjoy the music! Thanks!

Emily said...

Baby got back!!!!! See we do have somethings in common.....Sorry I missed you all Sat. The cake party took till 2 and I made a mini album (which I didn't take and pictures so I'll maybe "fix something" and take some pics) for Dick of the grandkids making him things for his 91 b-day....I also made a frame that rocks (super easy), I'll try to post it. I wonder if people read my posts...I just write like i'm on the phone with you, so this wouldn't make sense to others....oh well, it's for you anyways, I MUST STUDY!!!!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Quite the music selection!! I think I have every single one of these songs either on CD or MP3!! Lately I've been listening to a Christian rock group called Skillet. Like you, I pretty much like it all... I tend to got through phases with what I listen to though.

I'm sending you an email...so excited about that ribbon!! :) Thank you - you are such a sweetheart!!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

that was a popular song when I was in highschool too. Great music thanks for the tip on other blog candy

Kristina seymour