Saturday, November 8, 2008

Paper Craft Planet and Our Kids on Halloween

Hi All,
.......
Well I did not get to finish any Stampations today. It was a busy day. I went to help in Piper's class today, by Noon on those days I am exhausted! After getting her off to school, and then getting Tucker and Willow fed and ready, getting myself ready, then taking Willow to pre-school, taking Tucker to someone to watch, running across town back to Piper's school helping for an hour and a half, then rushing to go back across town to get Willow from Pre-School, and then going to pick up Tucker, run any quick errands while we are out, and then going home doing lunch and getting them down for naps! Wwhhhewww makes me tired just typing it! LOL
.......
I have some great ideas for tomorrow's stampations and I will post them then, since it is almost 11:30pm that means just a few hours from now in the early afternoon on Thursday!
.......
I love Tuesday's and Thursday's because we usually do not have to go anywhere!
.......
Have all of you heard of Paper Craft Planet????? Formally Card of the Week.com???? I joined about 5 weeks ago when it was Card of the Week, and it just got a major face lift and now has tripled in it's members. They have all these cool features you can upload all your cards and they play on a slide show on the main page, and also on your personal page! You can join groups for all the Stamping companies out there or products you love. The Stampin Up Demo group is the biggest group right now. You can make all kinds of friends and learn many cool things as well!
.......
I am excited it is like getting in on something as it takes off!
.......
My Paper Craft Planet page is here: Heathers Paper Craft Planet Page If you are already a member or you join on sign me up on your friends list!!!! I am having a ton of fun, and you will see so many familier faces from SCS, and all the big bloggers out there!
.......
from my page you can get to the main page and all the cool groups you can join, and all the great inspiration you can see.
.......
Hey if you are a member of PCP and you read this I can not seem to get the badges they offer to post on my blog I wanted to add 3 off them one the slide show of my cards, but I can not get them to work can you comment and tell me how to do it?? I did what they said, but nothing but words appeared on my blog!
.......
I will be back in a few minutes to post the Kids Halloween Pictures and then tomorrow there will be some Stampations to share!
.......
Piper as Glinda the Good Witch from Wizard of Oz. Piper's Favorite Movie!
Willow as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz her favorite Movie too! Piper was Dorothy when she was 3, and now Willow was when she was 4. Willow really wanted to be Glinda, but I told her we had to let Piper be Glinda since she has already been Dorothy once.

Piper, Willow, and Tucker as the Scare Crow, When Piper was Dorothy Willow was Tucker's age and she was the Scare Crow.

a close up of Piper. Isn't she cute????

Piper and Willow Together

Piper, Willow, and Tucker with Daddy outside.

All 3 of them outside together. Tucker was laughing here! Willow was really posing!

Willow with To To and her Basket.
O.K. I am having to many problems with this post and pictures I am going to post the rest of them in a new post.
Tucker likes to Pretend he is a cat! He has been crawling around on the floor and butting his head gently into their sides since he learned to crawl months and months ago. We think this is because he sees them do that to each other for affection. We have 3 cats.
.......
Bandit, Rickey, and Rufus..
.......
Heather

7 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Fabulous pictures! What great costumes and the kids are so cute!!
hugs, jami

Laura said...

Heather, your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!

Paula said...

I love the one with Marvin and the kids outside...the color in those trees is awesome What beautiful grandkids I Have!

natalie3m1 said...

The pictures of your kids are priceless! Thanks for sharing them!

Emily said...

SOOO cute, Easton enjoyed them too!!!

Tori Wild said...

OMG what cute pictures!! I especially LOVE your little scarecrow! It looks like we have just the opposite kids-- I have 2 boys and a girl to your 2 girls and a boy! :)

Ashley said...

They are TOO TOO cute! I love the costumes and the adorable pictures!